Quote Originally Posted by supermage View Post
    White house just said this was a false story. They have witnesses. Everyone grab your popcorn. The post is going to have to defend themselves. lol
    McMaster is not squashing the story, unfortunately, unless he's changing his wording.

Because his current rebuttal does not flat-out reject this story, and what he specifically refers to (military operations, intelligence gathering methods, intelligence sources) are not a part of this story.

More fake news and mass hysteria from the psychos.

McMaster said this is false and explained what they discussed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/statu...57942534709249

White house just said this was a false story. They have witnesses. Everyone grab your popcorn. The post is going to have to defend themselves. lol
    The white house said Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with Benghazi 8 fuking times... and for some reason you didn't believe them then...

But now, when it's your Deplorable Dumbass Dufus Decision for president on the line... OH NOES! THE "WHITE HOUSE" (as if it's the entire staff in agreement and not just one guy, McMasters, covering his own ass for the stuff he's responsible for...) ISN'T WRONG!

How about the white house just did a press conference denying this and they have confirmed there were 3 witnesses in the room.
    2 x witness + 1 x witless

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

How about the white house just did a press conference denying this and they have confirmed there were 3 witnesses in the room.
    The only thing McMaster denied were things not even asserted in the article, his words were very specifically manipulative. They don't deny the main assertion from the article.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Which explains why you don't have a problem with this.
    Why would I have a problem with something that is completely out of my control?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Resorting to personal insults are now we? We can only presume the quote(s) don't exist then?
    You consider "mealy-mouthed" as a personal insult? I guess that's your prerogative to be offended at something that wasn't actually a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post

'McMaster said it, must be true.'

What the fuck else would you expect McMaster to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The white house said Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with Benghazi 8 fuking times... and for some reason you didn't believe them then...

But now, when it's your Deplorable Dumbass Dufus Decision for president on the line... OH NOES! THE "WHITE HOUSE" (as if it's the entire staff in agreement and not just one guy, McMasters, covering his own ass for the stuff he's responsible for...) ISN'T WRONG!
    Don't waste your time.

Their Messiah Trump can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post

No he didn't. He said specific US MILITARY info wasn't revealed. There's more clasified stuff than just US Military, you know.

Indeed, it's already comming out that it has to do with ally operations, apparently even putting one of them at risk by doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    ...well said? >.>

The burden of proof is back on the post. Just because you hate Trump doesn't mean everyone is lying to defend him. Leave the conspiracy theories out.

Like I said, it was probably an untrue statement. The MSM didn't verify their information and just ran with the story anyway. And as per usual the haters lapped it up like kittens to milk.
    People need to learn to give others the benefit of the doubt a little more often. Your stress levels will be much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post

Lol ok you believe who you want to and we'll see if Trump ever gets impeached.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright, so H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell and Rex Tillerson all came out refuting the report.

The first two are very credible.

McMaster would NOT stake his reputation on defending Trump if he had fucked up to such a biblical level.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Alright, so H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell and Rex Tillerson all came out refuting the report.

You mean the people in his office deny the report that would be nearly fatally damage wise to his office?

dang.

Oh---and also, no, they didn't refute the report. They refuted shit about agencies they were part of. Not the actual main asserted point of the article lol.

I was getting tired of all the Trump bashing news stories but I started thinking: The media is straight up showing their hatred and bias to the American people.

Theyre showing their rabid obsession with Trump and discrediting themselves at the same time. I say keep it coming.

Lets be real; The republicans would love to be rid of this clown and have Pence take over. Besides being a buffoon he doesn't play nice with them. But Trump has ~35% of the US convinced he is 2nd Jesus and can do no wrong. Any proof of him doing wrong is fake news, recordings be damned it was photoshopped or something. Making them angry won't make them vote democrat (they would likely rather die), but it would make them not vote for anyone and they can't afford that kind of base disenfranchisement. Basically what happened to the democrats when they boned old man Bernie.

So I imagine they will wait it out, pretending to have his back until they have absolutely no choice. At that point they will have senators and reps from districts so ironclad red they would never lose their seat join all 100% of the democrats calling for his head, while the rest defend him as a show to keep the Trumpkins from boycotting them and that will be the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

They didn't REFUTE the report, you shill, they simply covered their own departments saying "IT WASN'T MY STUFF I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WAS LEAKED!"

Read the fuking news, it's about ally operations and such. McMasters is just covering his own ass.