Upgrading my graphics card?

I'm running a i7 4770k @ 3.5 ghz with a GTX 770 512mb I believe.

Looking to upgrade my card, seems to be bottlenecking me in a few games. Wanted to get some advice as to what i should upgrade to. Limited budget, but would be willing to save if it'd be a big improvement. Thoughts?
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

a GTX 1070 would be over 100% improvement if you can afford that one (just took that one as it's also a x70 model like your current one)

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1768?vs=1731

If you can provide a bit more info like resolution and games we can make some better suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post

Looking to upgrade my card, seems to be bottlenecking me in a few games. Wanted to get some advice as to what i should upgrade to. Limited budget, but would be willing to save if it'd be a big improvement. Thoughts?
    Like the guy above said, if you can provide not only the resolution and games you play but a specific budget it would be a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post

Can't offer much advice without knowing what games and how much that budget is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    Like the guy above said, if you can provide not only the resolution and games you play but a specific budget it would be a great help.
    Probably 200-250 budget~
    1920x1080
    Player Unkown's Battlegrounds
    Overwatch
    GTA 5
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

A 770 is actually perfectly fine for 1080p gaming still today, its faster than a gtx 1050ti i believe (or very close).

Save your money.

Deleted
    Wait Vega

/10char

You might want to double check which card you have; I don't think the 770 came in 512, but 2 & 3 GB.

Your budget falls in the 1060 range, a good 1080p card. If you are running anything older or lower tier you'll see bigger improvements from the 1060; it is faster and consumes nearly half the power than a 770, I'm guessing more like the release 1060 vs the updated one, but not the same difference as say 1060 to a 1080. If you are patient, you can wait to see how vega does, or wait for the next round from nvidia (1160?) in the next 6-18 months; the 1070 is maybe overkill for you imo.

Have you also considered cranking up your 4770k? 4.2 GHz is still mild if you have any halfway decent cooler, and they were made to overclock, get your money's worth.

Deleted
    Your budget is within the 1060 range. Best performance to bunk card for 1080.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimZ-VIII View Post
    Wait Vega

/10char
    Nah. While the first Vega card is launching at the end of next month, it's a $10,000 Professional card not for gaming. The gaming variants of Vega will likely be at least a month behind, probably closer to two months. So no, waiting 2-3+ months for Vega is not a great idea. Also, at his budget, he doesn't need Vega. Vega is gonna be high end Fury replacements, meant to go up against 1080s and 1080tis. Why wait for something so far out of his budget?

OP, grab yourself an RX 580 or a 6gb GTX 1060.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimZ-VIII View Post
    Wait Vega

/10char
    Not in budget for Vega, and partner Vega cards are not going to be available for at least 2.5 months from now.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B