Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    This is so a bad fanfiction. Like... Almost impreesively bad fanfiction. Atleast make it some kind of realistic.

I have a friend whose dad is friends with someone who used to work close to Blizzard, and I can say it's legit! 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: March of the Black Queen. Coming to your SNES in Summer 1993!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

True sign of people getting BORED and STARVING for content because of ridiculously long waiting of any tiniest snips of new lore.
    But the only nice thing in this thread were the burning flames of exploding butts of Sylvanas-fanboys. Lick Bitch Queen's boots harder, she likes it.
    Idea of not one but TWO evil queens looks pretty nice, I'd like to raid that scum at Undecity, but chance is really tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown11 View Post
    reddit. com/r/wow/comments/6bfvjh/glades_of_the_queen_wows_7th_expansion_leak/[/url]

• The Guardians of Tirisfal are among those who serve Sylvanas and find themselves empowered by her wrath.
    There's only one guardian at a time, and Medivh was the last one, unless you include that awful Me'dan, then he's the current guardian.

The guardian would never serve Sylvanas, and "finding themselves empowered" is ridiculous.

Worst pretend leak ever. At least try to learn lore, before writing new lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can we stop, this is the third "expansion leak" that is utter bullshit...
    i dont think an expansion has ever leaked has it? maybe DAYS before blizzcon, but months?

cata was sorta spoiled in the fact of ruby sanctum and the goblin/worgen masks being added first, then the others also being added were all super low def in comparison confirming goblins and worgen for the next race. but other then that i dont think an expansion has EVER been leaked in this "omfg look at this reddit post"

so people need to stop beleiving it

and stop coming up with this bullshit, cause only the highest of the stupid chain fall for these

btw blizzard would never add "anthro naga" the whole pull and awesomeness of the naga is that they are snake like, removing their tail for legs ruins the whole thing, so no, if they do get added it will not be "Anthro naga like in your furry fan fiction"
    I remember the credible Legion leaks came less than a day before it was announced - everything up to that point was all Azshara/South Seas nonsense. Same thing is happening this time, too - everyone is SURE they're doing South Seas, but like every other time, they'll sit there and go "Boats...South Seas........yeah, i got nothing. We're doing something else."

If you see playable Naga? Yup. It's larping. They don't have FEET.

Deleted
    Whats with those 3000 Leaks right now? A new annoying trend?

Man, you guy's don't even try anymore.... 1/10 effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

hey what happened to the totally believable and not some 15 year old's terrible fanfic lich king 2.0 "leaked" expansion thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    It sounds pretty close to the Rise of the Naga Empire expansion posted on reddit. Not sure if they are just copying and making some variations, but it sure seems like it.
    Honestly I think they copied your post about the thing on Reddit (probably fake) and then decided to throw a literal pile of shit on it and make a new post lol

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Don't give them any ideas about DLC.
    Technically, all of the recent WoW expansions were DLC. In fact, pretty much the entire game is by now. The discs are just for decoration and serve no real purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Introducing a new physical CE item.

A $200 Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil + Holder.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    lol these get worse and worse. fuckin fanfic.net trash tier writers with their expansion concepts of pure shit.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Whats with those 3000 Leaks right now? A new annoying trend?
    Nah, just the old trend resurfacing for no good reason.

And I like the idea of Defense of Stormwind raid That would be awsm

I can't wait to defend Stormwind with my horde raid group. Zug zug.

Mods can you please IP ban these trolls instantly. Forum's getting cluttered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post

The ones from the medan comic? Which were thrall, jaina, and I forgot who else
    They aren't Guardians of Tirisfal, they were the Council of Tirisfal. Guardians were Medivh, Aegwynn, Alodi, etc. Most of them are dead and they never were the Guardian all at the same time.

Also highly doubt the legitimacy of the comic at this point. Thrall and Jaina working together at this point is not gonna happen.

Hell the whole title "Glades of the Queen" is an obvious fake. It's alluding to the fake "Council of Glades" leak last time, which in itself sounded ridiculous because it was a clumsy variation of "Council of Tirisfal".
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-05-16 at 06:01 PM.

Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can we stop, this is the third "expansion leak" that is utter bullshit...
    i dont think an expansion has ever leaked has it? maybe DAYS before blizzcon, but months?

cata was sorta spoiled in the fact of ruby sanctum and the goblin/worgen masks being added first, then the others also being added were all super low def in comparison confirming goblins and worgen for the next race. but other then that i dont think an expansion has EVER been leaked in this "omfg look at this reddit post"

so people need to stop beleiving it

and stop coming up with this bullshit, cause only the highest of the stupid chain fall for these

btw blizzard would never add "anthro naga" the whole pull and awesomeness of the naga is that they are snake like, removing their tail for legs ruins the whole thing, so no, if they do get added it will not be "Anthro naga like in your furry fan fiction"
    I think you and a lot of other people are missing the point of fake leak threads.

The humor is in WHY THEY ARE SO BAD.

How convenient for most of you to bash fake threads simply on the basis of being fake, no effort put into it, or just "horrible fan-fic omg" but the moment 1 thread makes you chuckle everyone is on board with the fun.

Do you guys remember the great fake leaks we got months before Gamescon 2015? Sure, some where spam, but most of the time it was positive spam. There was no flaming, no bitching, no whining... for the most part.

It's like nowadays, people don't feel satisfied until they bitch about something for the day.

As for this leak,

Why are a lot of the "leakers" so hard on for more racial/faction leaders turning evil?

This is fake because it mentions "Guardians of Tirisfal".

Please if you're going to take the time to make a leak, make it actually correct and ties in with current lore.]

Considering this entire expansion nods towards Northrend AND in 7.2.5 it clearly shows it, have fun with Sylvanas teaming up with Queen Azshara who has nothing to offer Sylvanas or a means to control her.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-16 at 07:16 PM.