Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Would be funny if they just let them join, but never brought them into progress.
    Indeed GGMethod

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Method has nothing to lose, they have the upper hand here. Serenity people will have to behave cause this is literally their only choice if they still want to be in WF race.
    Agreed, this is all in Methods favour

Serenity world first ToS, #fragnancewastheproblem #gingiwastheproblem #theother2weretheproblem

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Sco was not the problem.

People saying this is in Methods favor. Lets flip it. What if the race becomes even more shit and Exorsus also quits (which they've hinted at for like years). Why would someone keep sponsoring Method in a race that is dead. The hype dies with the competition. This is a sad day for anyone that is interested in the WF race.

I do not know what is worse, the players leaving, or the fact that method single handed have destroyed a guild that was on its way to a world first. The players left yeah sure, they were unhappy sure, but i am tipping it was not them who approached method, it was obviously the other way around.

Deleted
    damn casuals

So WF race is now a one guild stroll? Yawn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    So WF race is now a one guild stroll? Yawn.
    Well has Exorsus officially left WF raiding? I know they spoke about it but from what I recall they didn't do a "we're done" like From Scratch did.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    People saying this is in Methods favor. Lets flip it. What if the race becomes even more shit and Exorsus also quits (which they've hinted at for like years).
    Exorsus has been playing on top lvl since WotLK and didn't even quit when half their guild left and formed Openness in Draenor, they were hinting about quitting because of insane farm at the start of expansion, which is not a problem anymore. I can see some people in the guild quitting if they lose the race though, but that'll probably be more of an individual decision.

Well has Exorsus officially left WF raiding?
    I saw Exorsus do 5 mythic split runs with my own eyes two weeks ago on stream

I used to be a method raider up until today. Been with the guild through thick and thin for years now. Today my GM told me that I and some fellow guildies of mine are no longer needed and can find ourselves another home. All this because some "Jimmy" is coming back with some group of raiders, rendering my services redundant. What am I going to do now? This sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Anyway, good luck to the WF race in ToS, gonna be funnnnnnn ^_- #complaintsaboutartifactpowerINC

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I used to be a method raider up until today. Been with the guild through thick and thin for years now. Today my GM told me that I and some fellow guildies of mine are no longer needed and can find ourselves another home. All this because some "Jimmy" is coming back with some group of raiders, rendering my services redundant. What am I going to do now? This sucks.
    From method? you alright ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AminmoroZ View Post
    Cant believe how Method takes in people who just abandons their guild, with several of them leaving at once. Especially just before a new raid opens up.

RIP.
    for one it's not like they left during progression, and two it's good business to get a couple solid players while also lowering their competition. it's all about $$ not morality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm not debating opinions on who will get WF. He's wrong if he thinks Method stopped raiding, though, as they've poached a number of raiders from Serenity. Hence, the thread.
    Is it poaching if the Serenity members approached them though?

Oh the hilarity of them thinking they were better off splitting from Sco and here they are crawling back. How absolutely embarrassing.

I think that wins the internet

Thank you for admitting you were wrong. Just like Xeh.
    I am here having fun, dont even know what i was wrong about nor gave an honest opinion about anything. And wont either, its pointless. I just want some fun drama.

They were better than Sco and his team while it lasted.
    THIS! Method knew it... and that's obviously why they have poached the best players (well the ones that were willing to leave)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH loving all of this.