Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Trump just wanted to make himself richer. Hes the ultimate pantomime representation of American stereotypes. I don't think he cares about foreign or domestic politics, he just wants cash.

I always thought it was odd he went in at all. We all know property has been a sure fire way for money launderers to clean thier assets, hes probably not some russian stooge, but hes in a dirty buisness and most likely balls deep in kick backs. I find it strange that a man like that would want to walk into the most public, and investigated posittion in the world.

Oh well, enjoy what you voted for.
    A lot of people believe that he never really wanted to win the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Better that than letting Bernie in who would have pretty much eventually had all white males in jail because of slavery as he gives the presidency over to BLM much like he gave his own stage to them as they shouted him off the stage.
    Yeah and then Hillary would have turned into a bat and latched herself onto Paul Ryan's neck and drank his blood.

Are you freaking serious?
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    A lot of people believe that he never really wanted to win the election.
    The message that came out from a lot of people close to him and/or his campaign was that he never thought he could win the nomination let alone the general election.

Personally I viewed it in the same way as most experts in predicting this stuff saw it: That a republican, ANY republican, was favored to him vs any democrat and when Trump rose to close to 40% in a field of 16 Republican candidates I knew he was going to win the nomination, and he did.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    People would just complain about Mike Pence, then say Paul Ryan would be better than Mike Pence.

The best advice would be to find someone better than Hillary in the next election. Someone who focuses on policy and not labeling and writing off citizens.
    trump haters seem to blind by tunnel vision for how bad trump is they forget how their own political system works, he goes, pence becomes president, then your really f**ked over there.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    trump haters seem to blind by tunnel vision for how bad trump is they forget how their own political system works, he goes, pence becomes president, then your really f**ked over there.
    I don't know, I kind of find it hard to believe that Pence, or really, anyone, could be worse than Donald Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Much of the scandals surrounding Trump are irrelevant

What IS relevant is that Trump do the job. That he take an active interest in the important things happening around the world. By so many accounts he isn't doing that.

It speaks volumes that Mike Pence is the one that spent weeks travelling the globe. Posing on the Korean DMZ and doing the things Trump should have been doing.

I applaud Trump for his national security appointments, but he still has to work with them. Not complain about McMaster and ignore him, that's the straw that broke the camel's back for me: Trump doesn't appreciate someone like McMaster? A bloody war hero who's considered one of the finest army officers today?
    He wont resign, his ego couldn't handle that. If he resigns it means he has to take responsibility for fucking up and that is something he will never do.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump said this is what winning looks like. So much winning.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    He wont resign, his ego couldn't handle that. If he resigns it means he has to take responsibility for fucking up and that is something he will never do.
    Then his ego better push him to do the damned job. If he won't the leaking will accelerate. The scandals will grow and grow AND he'll find himself being impeached in the next few months by his own party and rightly so.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

"Pence, you're in"

*Watches collective left wing heads explode with a social and fiscal conservative running the show*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Seems like everyone on this damn board are Leftists who are too brain dead to see that Trump is doing one hell of a job.
    Good call... the guy with a Trump Revolution link in his signature, is a leftist for saying he doesn't like something about Trump. Way to prove the opposite of your point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    "Pence, you're in"

*Watches collective left wing heads explode with a social and fiscal conservative running the show*
    Yeah, the OP is left wing... great observation...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    "Pence, you're in"

I wouldn't like the policies of the social and fiscal conservatives, but at least Pence would represent the country better than a fourth grader trying to give a report on a book he didn't read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I don't know, I kind of find it hard to believe that Pence, or really, anyone, could be worse than Donald Trump.
    Thing is, as bad as the left think it is now from trump, they really aren't prepared for a pence run america. Trump is a clown, but his political standing seems weirdly all over the place, just going on previous republican presidents. He was even going to run for democrat at one point?
    Trump has his own agenda, messed up as it is, Pence is pure right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I wouldn't like the policies of the social and fiscal conservatives, but at least Pence would represent the country better than a fourth grader trying to give a report on a book he didn't read.
    Some people would have said that about Margret Thatcher. look how popular she was, and how tearful people were when she died.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thing is, as bad as the left think it is now from trump, they really aren't prepared for a pence run america. Trump is a clown, but his political standing seems weirdly all over the place, just going on previous republican presidents. He was even going to run for democrat at one point?
    Trump has his own agenda, messed up as it is, Pence is pure right wing.
    For liberals, Pence would be quite likely worse from a social perspective, but I think they would both be equally bad for the economy (which I care about more). Pence, however, would damage our nations credibility and alienate our allies far less than Trump. The short term setbacks might be worse, but Trump's potential is to ruin our reputation far more for far longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    People would just complain about Mike Pence, then say Paul Ryan would be better than Mike Pence.

The best advice would be to find someone better than Hillary in the next election. Someone who focuses on policy and not labeling and writing off citizens.
    Well, Pence and Ryan are pieces of shit too. Shinier than Trump, though. So that's something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For liberals, Pence would be quite likely worse from a social perspective, but I think they would both be equally bad for the economy (which I care about more). Pence, however, would damage our nations credibility and alienate our allies far less than Trump. The short term setbacks might be worse, but Trump's potential is to ruin our reputation far more for far longer.
    From what I can gather, trump is actually doing the republican party a favor. He's so all over the place his own party seems to hate or distrust him, and he stands on his own for most of what he does. This pretty much gives the republicans a foot to stand on next election that they can produce someone better then trump by miles, and the public will be so confused by his weird behavior their just lap it up even if they don't trust the right.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Seriously, who hacked CostinR's account?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Seriously, who hacked CostinR's account?
    When was my support for Trump ever unconditional? I've always viewed supporting any politician as conditional to them doing the things I care about, and what I care about with any politician is national security.

Trump not doing the job on that level, not even caring to do it. My support is gone right there and then.

Pence is up for the job and wants to do it. Let's see what he can do.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-05-16 at 11:26 PM.

If they ran anyone other than Hillary Clinton we wouldn't have this situation. Then again if the Republicans ran anyone other than the Zodiac Killer and the Bush who didn't inherit a brain we wouldn't be looking at Trump as the President. It was a perfect storm of ineptitude that has become our 2 party system that put him in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...15142?lo=ap_a1

The quote above is why, especially the bolded part and this article is not the only example we've heard this same thing. Leak after leak, story after story coming out from people within the White House that Trump has no interest in doing the job as US president then he should resign today.

What job? The foreign policy disasters he's been left with after 24 years of Clinton, Bush and Obama. Trump apparently doesn't care that much about these issues or tackling the hard problems. If that's the case he must go, now.

What issues are there?

In Turkey we've got a dictator who's Sultan in all but name controlling entry to the Black Sea and an important strategic position overall.
    In Korea the US/South Korea stand on the brink of war with the North or at least watching North Korea develop ICBM tech.
    China is becoming a major threat.
    Russia is destabilizing the whole of Eastern Europe.

Trump either better do the damned job or he should get the hell out of there. Whatever one's feelings on the matter about Trump the one thing people should expect out of a US president, any US president, is that they do the actual job they signed up for.
    Seems like you are underestimating Trump's sheer level of cunning and forethought. You utter fool.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    We need to fire him for his fundamental inability to do the job.
    We need to fire the American populace for their fundamental inability to recognize that hiring someone completely untrained and unsuited for the job simply because "they're different!" isn't a recipe for success.