Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Flame on + A's Fury sounds amazing in theory, but the 2 legendaries makes it really limited. Leave out helm and A's Fury is crap, take out bracers and your single target will suck anyway -_-

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Flame on + A's Fury sounds amazing in theory, but the 2 legendaries makes it really limited. Leave out helm and A's Fury is crap, take out bracers and your single target will suck anyway -_-
    But it does help on fights where you would still use DB without helm

The fire legendary one is too niche.

(legendary's having a niche is fine, but its pushed too far here).

They are great, especially arcane seems quite OP. I am just wondering how they balance it towards existing legendaries, for example compared to sephuz you lose about 50% secondary stats and ~5% haste (if you are able to proc it at least every minute). This isn't even close to balanced and would once again make a clear BIS legendary.
    On the other hand, perhaps we get those rings differently (as a quest reward maybe), so it would remove the luck factor. Still boring though to see one legendary set.

Personally this just shows fire will be garbage still ongoing as said above its niche upon niche relying on certain things to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    On the other hand, perhaps we get those rings differently (as a quest reward maybe), so it would remove the luck factor. Still boring though to see one legendary set.
    That came to my mind too.
    Imho the rings would fit perfectly into a legendary quest line

Deleted
    These rings are ok. Just raise the secondary stat to a "normal" value for such an item, and it will be worth wearing it.

Gloves are going to be shit for frost so this is going to be the second leggy to go whenever you can't benefit from shard of exodar and some kind of cleave is involved (with the other being bracers)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Gloves are going to be shit for frost so this is going to be the second leggy to go whenever you can't benefit from shard of exodar and some kind of cleave is involved (with the other being bracers)
    well, you prolly wouldnt have used the gloves anyway since you can use 3 setbonuses at once and the 2pc t19 just synergize really well with the t20 set but yeah, the value of the gloves just plummits with the TV nerf.

the new ring will be pretty meh if GS becomes a thing tho, as icelance isnt that high a source of dmg with that build.

Even if we could equip 3 legendary's don't believe the FO ring would ever be used in raids. Mayhap a DB Helm/FO ring/Scorch Belt combo for Mythic+ content.

Deleted
    You guys do know the ring you see is 910? And scaled to lvl 101?

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbossnl View Post
    You guys do know the ring you see is 910? And scaled to lvl 101?
    You do know legendarys dont scale down with level right? And even at 910, shard of the exodar had 2200 worth of secondary stats.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how good this ranks for Arcane
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I wonder how good this ranks for Arcane
    There is no APL good enough to check it, so we have to wait until it will be available on PTR.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    There is no APL good enough to check it, so we have to wait until it will be available on PTR.
    Ya I wish someone would figure out the Arcane sims
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore