First aid 790 - 800

Apparently, I can only do first aid quests to get from first aid level 790 - 800. I'm not finding any quests and they don't seem to be world quests. So where do I get them?

Random drops from mobs. And Darkmoon Faire for +5.

I haven't had any of these first aid quests trigger for me since I leveled up. I have around 780-790 skill. Probably bugged - just read comments on Wowhead for the achivement to do all of these.

Deleted
    What's the purpose of first aid?

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    To heal Valithria Dreamwalker in ICC with classes that don't have access to a targeted heal. The last time I used bandages on my own character was in Cata I think.

WoW! Hadn't seen anyone asking about First Aid in a while! I remember when it was useful, leveling my first hunter through Darkshore at level 20ish I think.

As for those last few levels, Darkmoon Faire is a great way to get 5 fast levels. Other than that, it's random drops from world mobs.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    To heal Valithria Dreamwalker in ICC with classes that don't have access to a targeted heal. The last time I used bandages on my own character was in Cata I think.
    You must not PVP Much.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteklr View Post
    You must not PVP Much.
    Only the occasional random BG (when the weekend event is up) and PvP WQs. Last time I stepped foot in an arena was during ICC.

Look up the achievement (don't know the english name atm) on wowhead, there's a post that lists all the drops that start the quests.

Still haven't got the first aid quests that, apparently, are necessary to get from 790 to 800. I do world quests all the time so the drop rate for the first aid quests are terrible. The alternative, of course, is to do the darkmoon faire quest every month but that is a piss poor way to complete leveling a profession.

I do lots of world quests and other stuff and still can't get any first aid quests. I did get to 795 in the Darkmoon Faire so I guess I wait another month to get to 800. Somehow, this isn't my definition of "fun".

The items that start the first aid quests are not random world drops. Many of them only drop from a few very specific mobs. If you want to farm them, here is a Wowhead comment that lists them all:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...nts:id=2391799

Good enough but the drop rate from those mobs is non-existent.

Everytime I finish a First Aid quest, i practically get a new one the next day. Make sure you don't have one hiding in your quest log that you just ignored, for some reason? You can't have two active at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    At this point it is only kinda useful for specs with very poor self-healing, especially in PvP. Like last expansion I did use a bandage occasionally on my rogue after disengaging. Still not amazing or necessary though.

I was doing it just for the achievement but cba with RNG even with First Aid!! :S :S