Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    No, they've stated many times that they are not increasing the cap, because then it would make it "mandatory" to have more legendaries and would give lucky people even more of an advantage than they have now.
    lucky people....most raiders have 10+ leggos at this time...like leggo lost there interested months ago......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Anyone who has been playing Legion for at least a couple of months should have 3 or more legendaries, even at a casual level of play.
    With the amount of legendaries in game from 7.2.5 onward it would be silly to limit players to just two. I guess at least for 7.3 they should consider the idea of having players equip 3 legendaries, especially if they keep adding more with every new patch.

no 6 or 7....i got 4-5 since xmas and i don't farm bad luck protection like i did at the beginning. I hardly play out side raids...i keep up on me emissarys ..until this week do one mythic + dungeon a week and blingtron daily.

At this point how is qq over leggos a think? Its 100% obvious people who qq at this point over leggos are (1) not playing the game (2) qqing for qqing purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can all wish for FULL legs by the end of the expansion. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    More than increasing the cap i just think that these rings should not count towards it. It should be ring + 2 legendaries.

They all seem to be very basic and heavily related to our class order, so it would make sense to obtain it after doing something related to our class instead of pure RNG and it could be a good way to unlock our third legendary, even if it can only be that specific ring.
    This is a great idea in my opinion. As I see, every class get's their own ring(s), so this seems like a good thing to hand the rings out. Kinda similar to MoP and WoD with getting the legendaries, but without the damn grinding that left scars that still hurt to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Drujitsu View Post
    This is unfortunately not true. I play every day and only have 2 on each toon (across 3 toons)
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not frustrated at you personally nor do I know you, but every time I go to certain Discord channels...

Bang, legendary drama. Trade chat, same. MMO-champ, same. Everywhere, people (not a lot, though) keep repeating this and it's frustrating.

Stop. It's time to stop, it actually is time to S T O P with these replies.

The world doesn't revolve around you. You made a statement that is completely out of touch and false.

Just because you didn't see any legendaries, a small exception, that doesn't make it the whole truth. And it's not just you, it's everyone. I have yet to see a human being that can sit back and say "Okay, let's think objectively".

Go to wowprogress, check every single person's profile, from lowest guilds to top guilds, they all have atleast 2.

You are one of these people who just login to do a world quest here and there.

I have checked your characters and they're, well, I never saw someone fall so behind. Your KP (total number for all content done) is so low, I wonder how you even got 2 legendaries to begin with.

You don't do content at all.

Anyone that clears NH HC / N, some M+, some mythic dungeons, a bit of LFR, does Emissaries can get a legendary every 3 weeks or such. Every 1 week and a half guaranteed if you run EN / ToV N/HC/LFR/Mythic and do Mythic NH.

I leveled 2 chars to 110 since 7.2 and got 2 legendaries on each in just 1-2 weeks of hitting 110, you legit have to try to not get a legendary.

That wouldn't be a problem, if you didn't come here to splurge crap for others to be influenced by.
    Last edited by cocacolawheresthesoda; 2017-05-18 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimZ-VIII View Post

After the AP Endless farming, the Legendary Endless farming.
    So finally something to do again after farming AP was made useless.

Anyone who has been playing Legion for at least a couple of months should have 3 or more legendaries, even at a casual level of play.
    With the amount of legendaries in game from 7.2.5 onward it would be silly to limit players to just two. I guess at least for 7.3 they should consider the idea of having players equip 3 legendaries, especially if they keep adding more with every new patch.
    Sure, but the difference between having two good ones and two bad ones is huge. Letting people have more than two makes that gap even larger and people without their best legendaries even less likely of ever seeing parts of the conetent even though they might very well be skilled enough. It's a bad system now and letting players have more will make it even worse.

Removing legendaries would be the best thing Blizzard could do right now.

Please no. Six slots tied up with tier and legendaries is enough. The 2-cap makes for interesting strategy around which to use for which encounters, similar to how we swap trinkets. The more they allow us to use, the less strategy required. There are plenty of ways to advance our characters without equipping more legendaries.

I have every legendary available for my MS. I still prefer to be capped at two.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    BTW for those wondering, it is bassicly confirmed the new rings will come from the class halls.
    A. they are all rings, these are the first legendaries to line up across all classes.
    B. They are "Soul of X" the X being your classes champion title
    C. they all talk about "The Y is the home of the Z led by the X" very much pointing out "hey this is from/has to do with the class hall"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You only have one head, why do you need more legendary caps ?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    For those saying hard to balance, why not separate the legendaries into categories such as throughput and utility (throughput being DPS, healing, and tank specific legendaries). Have the overall legendaries cap be 3, but no more than 2 throughput legendaries.
    Too late for that, but it would've been a better way of doing it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

For those who are complaining, With all the stuff you can turn on Broken Shore, it gives more chance to get legendarys with a minimal effort.
    You have to play the fucking game and kill shit if you wanna have legendarys
    I don't do harcore stuff, I do my WQ, Broken shores stuff and kill weekly World boss. and I have 5 Mainspec and 1 offspec.
    But yes, I only play one toon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    It's already mandatory to have 2 already though, also they drop like hotcakes at the moment.
    Yeah, but they have a multiplicative effect as is already... imagine adding another 1 to the mix.
    cloak+belt+new ring(heck even old one would be quite significant)...

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    For those who are complaining, With all the stuff you can turn on Broken Shore, it gives more chance to get legendarys with a minimal effort.
    You have to play the fucking game and kill shit if you wanna have legendarys
    I don't do harcore stuff, I do my WQ, Broken shores stuff and kill weekly World boss. and I have 5 Mainspec and 1 offspec.
    But yes, I only play one toon.
    Good on you... i got all but 2 on my main spec, including all the "good ones"... which doesn't make the system any less shit in my eyes.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-05-18 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Legendaries drop at incredible high rate..

I have 4 legendaries collecting dust, taunting me with their orange color, yet they are so useless, because I already have two other equipped..

I don't raid, I rarely do mythic/M+ and still 6 legendaries have dropped (and one more on an alt) so far. I wonder how many legendaries, people who actually raid or do a lot of M+...

Why tease us by throwing so many legendaries at us, only to deny us to use them..
    And v7.2 even brought created legendaries, decreasing their value even further"

Cap should be removed, or atleast increased to 5 or 6...

They sit on all of them probably by now, or atleast not far from..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    More equipped legendaries also makes balance even more of a mess(some specs have MUCH stronger legendaries than others, so those specs pull even further ahead), makes rerolling harder and makes it harder for new players.
    People keep saying that, but I only just got my third legendary and I've done both normal and heroic raids most weeks since November as well as doing quite a few m+. I did then get my 4th a couple of days later - but that just shows the luck element. There is nothing to say everyone will have 3, especially if they are casual. If they want to add a 3rd legendary they need to offer far stronger bad luck protection to that point. I wouldn't be against that necessarily, but the attitude everyone has at least 3 is wrong.

Deleted
    Anybody know what happens when you have all legendaries for a spec? Do you get other spec legendaries? I only play one spec.

Deleted
    Would be nice if they did increase the cap, that they implement Legendaries into the 2 categories we see them as (DPS increase and Utility) and make it where you can have 2 Utility and 1 DPS increase or even 2 of each.

Or just increasing cap would be a nice way of just making use of the current ones we have in bags.

Though I expect they will use this as a method of nerfing ToS in 7.3 in the same way the new traits in 7.2 is seen as a nerf to NH.

I have 9 legs by now, and can only equip two..

Um...yeah.

I've got 5 toons at 110. I've got all 4 of my druid specs artifacts at 36 or higher and my dk has 36 on his blood wep as well as one hunter having 36 on BM and MM and my hordie having 36 on BM.

Across all of those toons, I've gotten ONE legendary. I've run a few mythics, done boatloads of WQs, run some LFR and...basically nothing.

I got the shield one, Prydaz, I think which is kinda nice on my bear, but that's it.

Then again, my bad RNG luck is legendary for those around me. In TBC, I raided Kara every week for 8 months and not a single piece of gear dropped that I could use... and as as Prot Pally that had to balance, Str, Defense, defensive stats like block rating and dodge, and spell power... that hurt. We kept running even when it was old content and still...nothing. It wasn't that I was losing rolls, nothing dropped. I eventually had to retire the toon for the rest of that xpac because I was so under geared. This was before badges.

I've probably got at least 75 days this xpac so it's not like I'm not playing.

As for the OP, I'd be against it. It would create tremendous balancing issues and if they're going to deal with something, why not get the balancing right for, say, Outlaw rogues (I don't play one, but my son does and I feel his pain having been a long time Ele Shaman).

I don't think they will increase it because they are also including healing gear for every healing spec, including two back pieces and I think chest pieces.

For all those swimming in legendaries, grats. But it's just not that way for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drujitsu View Post
    This is unfortunately not true. I play every day and only have 2 on each toon (across 3 toons)
    I was in similar position. I've played since release and I raided extensively, did many mythics, etc. I've got 4 legendaries while my guildmates got much more, some already got every legendary for their spec. It turns out that key to getting legendaries are daily chests. I never did them before, because I don't like questing, especially those boring dailies. But when I started to grind those chests like a tiger, getting every chest every day, I've got 2 more legendaries in few weeks and I got 6 legendaries on my alt character, it's just crazy.

So if you want legendaries, you have to grind dailies. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    More than increasing the cap i just think that these rings should not count towards it. It should be ring + 2 legendaries.
    If they were ever going to permit 3 legendaries, I agree that this would be the best implementation of that idea. The chief objective would have to be minimizing the amount of gamebreaking variables that a third legendary interacting with the first 2 could create. The new rings are vastly more straight forward in this regard.

The only other way I could see 3 legendaries working without creating a totally unmitigated shitfest, would be to finally break legendaries into two official categories: DPS & Defensive/Utility. Then you could allow people to equip their 2 current DPS legendaries, and 1 Defensive/Utility piece.
    Last edited by shrunken; 2017-05-18 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

The greater problem is that the gearing process will would become shorter and less exciting with more equipable legendary items. As of now we have 4 tier piece slots and 2 legendary item slots we can't get upgrades on. If the number of equipable legendaries was to increase that would only worsen and we would be able to get less upgrades than before which the game for many people is about, gear progression.