Poll: What dominates your server?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Faction dominates your Server? What server?

I am on Frostmourne and it is relatively neutral..

What about you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormrage Alliance dominated.
    Area52 Horde Dominated.
    Kirin Tor Balanced.
    MoonGuard Balanced
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

https://realmpop.com/

Hard data, EU and US realms, statistics. You may as well close the thread. Sorry

Alliance, Stormrage.

Alliance on Kel'Thuzad. If it wasn't for world quest group finder addon, the game would be nearly unplayable for my horde character there. Hard to do anything when you're surrounded by 10+ Alliance at every WQ and no other Horde. There's always someone that starts attacking you and then if you dare attack back, everyone else joins in and you're dead instantly. Blizz really needs to do something with crossrealming or something to help even some of the super unbalanced servers out - at least on the PvP servers. Either that or offer me a free xfer to any other more balanced server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde, about 95%, Draenor
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

On Alliance, Maelstrom EU. I would say 60-40 for Alliance. Came from PVE realm and before that, I was horde on Kazzak where there was no opposite faction since Cata. So I had to get used to seeing so much horde roaming around. Ganking suddenly was a thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Daish dominates your server then
    Ohhh that's where you went. We miss you over on Horde Barthilas!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I am on Frostmourne and it is relatively neutral..

What about you?
    While frostmourne is quite a high pop realm with a lot of Horde, the Alliance clearly out weigh them still quite heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Blizz really needs to do something with crossrealming or something to help even some of the super unbalanced servers out - at least on the PvP servers.
    I'm going to tell you Blizzard's perspective. In their mind, they already have a solution; collect your $25 and automate your character transfer to a different server. And if you get homesick, they'll be happy to take another $25 off ya to send your character back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Aerie Peak US- alliance dominated. Used to be pretty balanced or a tad towards Horde. Then WOD happened and everyone went to alliance
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    https://realmpop.com/

Hard data, EU and US realms, statistics. You may as well close the thread. Sorry
    That data is based on characters, not accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Draenor EU - Horde dominated. I moved here for the population size and the fact that Horde is the go-to faction. I didn't want to risk having to stay Alliance. I'd dare wager that most Alliance characters on this server belong to players whom are Horde first and foremost.

Silvermoon EU - Alliance dominated. My Alliance alts are all on this server, for the population size.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-05-18 at 01:34 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Alliance 2.7 to 1, I believe. Moon Guard.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Hungarians dominate my realm

Mal'Ganis: 99.9% Horde. I might see an Alliance once a month

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon-EU, Alliance.

The Horde! But not by much

Used to be primarily alliance, but with shard tech, it's now mostly horde. Quite annoyingly so.

My original server DMF EU was fairly Alliance dominated. Most of my alts are still there, but it's really annoying to play on it. It gets CRZ'd with Horde dominated servers and you end up struggling to get tags on mobs from time to time.

New server is Silvermoon EU and is heavily Alliance dominated and very populated. It's so much easier to sell stuff on the AH than on my old realm.

Deleted
    EU-Khadgar, been Alliance dominated since I started way back in Vanilla, it's probably worse now than it ever has been. Got Connected with Bloodhoof EU which was another (afaik) Alliance dominated server which to me till makes no sense.