Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Dream is known for its drama and wpvp, even though Legion killed wpvp and with it much of the drama.

Still an awesome server though, maybe next expansion wpvp won't be completely cancer.

As far as I've seen, Wyrmrest Accord-US is where you go if you want to be on a large RP server and not deal with most of the people who get attracted to Moon Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    On stormscale I still find idiots spamming the "Joel get on Skype" thing. Also "Anal *insert spell title here*"
    Anal spam is on every server, sorry.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Nothing special about my server..Average players, warm and cozy environment with lots of nice people..

khaz modan/ US : known for being #1 on WoWjackass.com for over a year lol

Deleted
    Being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Ey, we're not emo... Well, Horde aren't anyway...
    It was *heavily* emo when it first launched, maybe it changed but back then you had angsty Horde players crying over nearly *everything* considering I started Sha'tar as a blood elf and most of the trolls/orcs were angsty as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    It was *heavily* emo when it first launched, maybe it changed but back then you had angsty Horde players crying over nearly *everything* considering I started Sha'tar as a blood elf and most of the trolls/orcs were angsty as hell.
    I started on Sha'tar back in... 2010. Seems pretty chill to me in terms of people QQing about anything and everything.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Nothing asnymore thanks to CRZ/sharding and server merges
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Twisting Nether EU - Former home of Method and Serenity, and the meme there's only one Alliance player on the server.

Deleted
    Zizzkka. 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    When they moved all the Aussie realms out of the states, I chose to move all my toons to Stormrage because it had the largest Alliance population and was what, I thought, was basically the Alliance version of Illidan.

Turns out the server was full of derps and not the hardcore raid pop that Illidan had, which in the end suited a derp like me just fine.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    There's some meme going on that we are the best WPvP 1:1 population server. I guess we are known for lying to people looking for a place to transfer and then they come and realize that was true in Cata and most of the Alliance population (at least the good ones) already transfered out during MoP.

Oh and we mock RPers while being an RP server.

ED is shit. At least we still have the Murloc game on Trade. Don't see it anymore in other servers.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Deleted
    Nethersturm (DE) - EU
    Not entirely sure to be honest.
    We used to house the loudmouth guild who got into the news for being the 1st German guild to beat heroic Xavius...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Hellfire - Hellfire V Arthor, lot of hatred for some reason, some nights are hilarious
    Stormscale - Horde dominated, end zones are usually 100% horde
    Wasn't Arathor known to be a hungarian server?
    I used to play there as a non-hungarian player.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Nethersturm (DE) - EU
    We used to house the loudmouth guild who got into the news for being the 1st German guild to beat heroic Xavius...

Bloodscalp was Hunscalp in vanilla so most other people transfered to Trollbane back then.

Ravenholdt-US

Better known for I believe WoW's first huge crisis with a guild. https://www.engadget.com/2007/09/17/...playing-guild/

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Nethersturm (DE) - EU

No idea to be honest with you, when the merge first happened I was on stormscale, and a few friends were telling me trade chat was just ridiculous every night. When I went back there properly it was just usual trade silence or dirge spam. You still get the odd night of server hate. I do see quite a few dutch guilds recruiting in trade and saying only the dutch are allowed in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakida View Post
    Ravenholdt-US

Better known for I believe WoW's first huge crisis with a guild. https://www.engadget.com/2007/09/17/...playing-guild/
    I remember this at the time, and while I kind of understand where they are coming from - it's better to act out that shit than do it. A video game full of minors isnt the place to do it. Each account should of been banned out right. Sadly there isn't any actual way blizzard can prevent anything like that

7+ Year Old Account
    Moon guard - US [Need i say more]
    Funny thing is i transferred there because of a raiding group i met during BRF. I basically run around making pretend im not part of that server. Though i have visited P*rn Shire once... i'll never forget that visit

A terrible ping.