Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Peter Daou said: "PERILOUS GROUND: Trump now tweeting the suggestion that the #SpecialCounsel appointment is part of a "witch hunt." Twitter could ruin him."and I'm like YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

I've read quite from a few people today, who shared your critique. Does he not know where witch hunt comes from ?
    Yesssssssss...let him keep tweeting. Each tweet digs his grave deeper. Honestly, I hope they give him a special computer in prison that only has access to twitter. So he can tweet from prison. Just so we can be entertained. It would be hillarious to see the delusional statements he would make.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Yesssssssss...let him keep tweeting. Each tweet digs his grave deeper. Honestly, I hope they give him a special computer in prison that only has access to twitter. So he can tweet from prison. Just so we can be entertained. It would be hillarious to see the delusional statements he would make.
    No. If he ends up in prison, he ends up in solitary for the rest of his life so he doesn't idiotically blurt out state secrets. No human interaction, no internet, no TV. Just a room alone with himself, his own personal hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No. If he ends up in prison, he ends up in solitary for the rest of his life so he doesn't idiotically blurt out state secrets. No human interaction, no internet, no TV. Just a room alone with himself, his own personal hell.
    Would making the room beige and not furnished in gold constitute cruel and unusual punishment for President Watersports?

7+ Year Old Account
    I know. I know there won't be any tweeting from prison. I just wish there could be, because it would be damn entertaining.

Most likely he'll end up with tax cuts and extra business for his family by the end of his second term via various favour-seeking governments and individuals.

And no prison. Because noone will be able to prove intent :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Would making the room beige and not furnished in gold constitute cruel and unusual punishment for President Watersports?
    Dull, washed out colors and plastic for everything. Not a glint of metal in sight for him to look at.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dull, washed out colors and plastic for everything. Not a glint of metal in sight for him to look at.
    Is he allowed to decorate his cell with shirtless pictures of Putin at least?

Well I'm sure he'll make it a fabulous cell however he can. The best. People will be talking about it all the time. Nobody will have a better cell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm sure he'll make it a fabulous cell however he can. The best. People will be talking about it all the time. Nobody will have a better cell.
    He'll even build a wall around it and make the warden pay for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    His twitter outrage continues this morning.

Probably because Obama didn't fire the person leading the fucking investigation. Fuck Trump is stupid.

I hope his long road trip coupled with the pressure from home will give us better and greater meltdowns. This is nothing

7+ Year Old Account

I hope his long road trip coupled with the pressure from home will give us better and greater meltdowns. This is nothing
    I think we're going to see the true depths of his insanity over the next couple of weeks.

It would be a perfect opportunity for Obama to get on the Today show and make unflattering comparisons about the first 200 days of his administration to Trump's.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a perfect opportunity for Obama to get on the Today show and make unflattering comparisons about the first 200 days of his administration to Trump's.
    He could even show his birth certificate again.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I think we're going to see the true depths of his insanity over the next couple of weeks.
    Well Stephen Miller is writing Trump's NATO speech and insiders are expecting that the alt-right guy who wrote "American Carnage" will embarrass the US in front of it's allies with it's sequel, where Trump threatens to withdraw from NATO.

But of course, Trump will never be President long enough to carry out that threat, and NATO allies will recognize that and treat it as such. And Trump is weak compared to Thersa May, Merkel and Macron, all of whom are winning stunning victories at home (or are well on their way to) while Trump's legitimacy and political capital has utterly collapsed here at home.

So yes, expect a series of international embarrassments. But the good news is: everyone knows that Trump's clock is ticking and nothing he says or does will stick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    He could even show his birth certificate again.
    If it gets an impulsive, emotional reaction from Trump, absolutely. The entire point is to piss him off. When Trump is angry, Trump makes mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    In that case, could Pence not invoke the 25th?
    The 25th requires 2/3 approval in both the house and senate. It has a higher bar than impeachment. People saying that we're going to remove trump via the 25th don't actually know what they're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it gets an impulsive, emotional reaction from Trump, absolutely. The entire point is to piss him off. When Trump is angry, Trump makes mistakes.
    Why would you want a US president to make mistakes? Sounds kinda treasonous.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Most likely he'll end up with tax cuts and extra business for his family by the end of his second term via various favour-seeking governments and individuals.

And no prison. Because noone will be able to prove intent :P
    Russia's wagon firmly hitched to Trump's star.

It'll be fun to watch you twist yourself into a pretzel once Putin decides Trump is no longer of use to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Why would you want a US president to make mistakes? Sounds kinda treasonous.
    What about it sounds "treasonous"?

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if i was investigating a murder i dont know if i would still have a job if it took me over 10 months before i could bring up any concrete evidence.
    Trump sharing intelligence with the Russians doesn't count as its not illegal, and Trump telling Comey to go easy on Flynn maybe Trump just felt bad for Flynn and thought he wasn't a bad guy after all before having all the facts?
    Even if this was a murder where the suspect was a very high-profile person with lots of resources/contacts? Is it not better to be very thorough in your investigation to make sure they don't have some weasel way to get out/make very, very sure they didn't do it then rush the case to trial?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Russia's wagon firmly hitched to Trump's star.

It'll be fun to watch you twist yourself into a pretzel once Putin decides Trump is no longer of use to him.

- - - Updated - - -

What about it sounds "treasonous"?
    I think Putin has already decided Trump is no longer of use to him. Hence him cracking jokes about the situation in the US. I think Putin already got what he wanted (destabilize the US). The free classified information Trump gave him was just a free bonus. I'm sure Putin knew we had classified information, and called the meeting just hoping Trump would be stupid enough to give it to him. It worked. Putin is many things, but he is NOT stupid. I'm sure he's been playing Trump like a fiddle. But now this happened:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...YourUsefulness
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...raitorDeserves
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-05-18 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do not think it would be equally likely. I for one, will accept the findings of this special investigator lead. I think most Republicans will also.
    Statements like this kind of reinforce your partisan hackery. As much as you claim to be so zen you're definatly 50x more likely to defend a republican for doing something than if a democrat did the exact same thing. * benghazi investigations and many millions didn't seem to change much either.

And recent history also directly contradicts your claims when mere weeks before the election Trump was already whining like a baby about how he'd lost due to Hillary cheating via illegal votes or some other made up bullshit and a lot of his supporters flocked to that. Magically though Trump and supporters started talking about how it was an awesome and fair election after he won. Although some still did bitch about dirty illegal immigrant voters, and how hillary got all the magical unicorn vote some how and they have proof it's just in their other pants pocket!

Some Republicans, the sane ones, are going to be relived this haphazard idiot will be out of the office/impeached/whatever the end result is if it's negative for Trump. A nice chunk are going to cry foul and I'd even say it'll be a majority.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.