Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Um... you don't get to tell me what I am or not.

Sorry.
    Yes I do. Because you do the same to me and others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888

Oh god, the desperation is so fucking real.
    This a fact finding question.

When did Wikileaks become the enemy of the State?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well the guy that runs it is a known Russian shill.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been an anti-Obama person for over 4 years. Need I post every miserable thing I''ve said about that piece of work?

He was a godawful failure of a man, but he was always legitimate, both in how he ran his campaigns and how he weilded power. The most illegitimate thing he ever did is bomb ISIS without a new AUMF from Congress, which is a very serious deal in my book.

Your entire statement renders you unable to be Anti-Obama. At worst, a critic or skeptic.

I mean "He's not my President" nonsense.
    @Skroe is an anti-Obama practitioner; always has been - especially on foreign policy.
    @Dextroden is saying that you, @Skroe, aren't a crazy-train anti-Obama frothing-at-the-mouth-where's-the-birth-certificate nut case. So you are anit-Obama, just not the kind he was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Well the guy that runs it is a known Russian shill.
    Ignore that. When EXACTLY did it happen? Like, what year or event occured. I recall Wikileaks being looked on with favor before both parties despised them.

Wait... so you're somehow still operating under the assumption we're (broadly speaking) still somehow trying to be "fair" here or anywhere? With any of this? With Trump? With his supporters? Oh sweetheart.... I got news for you. Fairness went out the window ages ago. This is about inflicting harm on Trump's Presidency and retribution on anyone who enabled him. Because it's the right thing to do in defense of this country against an un-American President and supporters who betrayed our national principles. We are cheering the authorities and the media goring Trump and Trumpland.

You can think what you like about my positions. I don't give a shit. You're a stage to stand on. Nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888

Oh god, the desperation is so fucking real.
    Uranium, you f-cking lefty.

Ignore that. When EXACTLY did it happen? Like, what year or event occured. I recall Wikileaks being looked on with favor before both parties despised them.
    Democrats flipped on Wikileaks after Assange showed up on RT with his own talk show. Republicans were in the same boat and only started supporting them again because they were the benefactors of their actions. Support of Wikileaks by Republicans also hasn't been a unanimous stance though and has instead been more of a 50-50.

The IC has been calling them out on bullshit for years and has just now taken an official public stance on them over their actions with the US and French elections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

They're not, they're just boring Russian shills nowadays.

Wait... so you're somehow still operating under the assumption we're (broadly speaking) still somehow trying to be "fair" here or anywhere? With any of this? With Trump? With his supporters? Oh sweetheart.... I got news for you. Fairness went out the window ages ago. This is about inflicting harm on Trump's Presidency and retribution on anyone who enabled him. Because it's the right thing to do in defense of this country against an un-American President and supporters who betrayed our national principles. We are cheering the authorities and the media goring Trump and Trumpland.

You can think what you like about my positions. I don't give a shit. You're a stage to stand on. Nothing more.
    What does deciding people's political backings have to do with fighting Trump? Like, what even was the point of that post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Democrats flipped on Wikileaks after Assange showed up on RT with his own talk show. Republicans were in the same boat and only started supporting them again because they were the benefactors of their actions. Support of Wikileaks by Republicans also hasn't been a unanimous stance though and has instead been more of a 50-50.

The IC has been calling them out on bullshit for years and has just now taken an official public stance on them over their actions with the US and French elections.
    Thank you. This was the answer I was looking for.

What does deciding people's political backings have to do with fighting Trump? Like, what even was the point of that post.
    You were making a point about fairness: I was doing something so you should do something. I'm saying I don't care remotely about fairness in this case.

Anyway...

Mueller and Uranium.... Assange is nothing if not a one trick pony at this point.

You were making a point about fairness: I was doing something so you should do something. I'm saying I don't care remotely about fairness in this case.

Anyway...

Mueller and Uranium.... Assange is nothing if not a one trick pony at this point.
    They're not even trying to hide shit at this point and people still support them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Anyway...

Who said anything about fair or unfair? What the fuck happened? Did I accidentally trigger your patriotism subroutine?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    They're not even trying to hide shit at this point and people still support them.
    He should just change the wikileaks avatar to a photo of Putin at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    He should just change the wikileaks avatar to a photo of Putin at this point.
    How about Snowden? People like him still, right?

Anyway...

The US should make a deal with Ecuador, to get Assange.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The US should make a deal with Ecuador, to get Assange.
    American Latin American policy is so ham fisted and careless, and the Latin America desk at the State Department so chronically understaffed... the fact he's still there is more a symbolic of neglect than anything else.

The State Department basically should double in size. The US has been kicking the ball in our own goal with Latin America for the past 20 years.

Edit: I'm half Colombian btw. Been there and all that too. Family goes there all the time.

American Latin American policy is so ham fisted and careless, and the Latin America desk at the State Department so chronically understaffed... the fact he's still there is more a symbolic of neglect than anything else.

The State Department basically should double in size. The US has been kicking the ball in our own goal with Latin America for the past 20 years.

Edit: I'm half Colombian btw. Been there and all that too. Family goes there all the time.
    Maybe an accident can happen.

Taste the arepas... those are heaven incarnate.
    And well, if the US doesnt do anything, China will reap the current void of a powerful leader
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-05-18 at 08:24 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Trump gave the most disciplined answer I've ever heard him give.

And he looks constipated doing it. He wants to explode.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump gave the most disciplined answer I've ever heard him give.

And he looks constipated doing it. He wants to explode.
    What did he say?