Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Free speech, nazi pug

This video has popped up from the guy who made the silly nazi pug video.*
    He's actually being taken to court soon,for some crime which he doesn't mention specifically. You would think that living in a country with some of the biggest handouts to legal aid in the EU, they might have told him the exact charge.
    The irony is that he looks like the type of person at protests calling people fascists.

Real nazis didn't like saluting dogs either and come to think of it had a habit of locking people away for saying things they didn't like.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-12139150

A Finnish dog which gave Nazi salutes so annoyed Germany's World War II government that it launched a campaign against its owner.

Tor Borg's wife had reportedly given Jackie the nickname Hitler - saying the dog's strange way of raising its paw and barking reminded her of the Fuhrer.

Newly discovered documents show Mr Borg was interrogated by the Germans on suspicion of insulting Hitler.

Attempts were also made to sabotage his business, the papers show.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

--------------Update---------

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/scot...-get-a-lawyer/

On Wednesday, Meechan posted an update about his case. “Legal aid application was rejected,” he posted on Twitter. “I’m fucked.”
    Marcus Meechan and his girlfriend’s Nazi pug

“I’ve been trying to avoid that as I thought I could get legal aid, but it seems it’s my only option now,” added the comedian. Without legal aid in the UK, Meechan will not have proper legal representation, and will be forced to represent himself before a judge.
    So much for human rights in soviet scotland. Ironically they have some of the highest legal aid costs in europe along with england and northern ireland.

-------------------Update 2---------------------

After the Court delayed proceedings again in January they are starting again today in March. Here is an interview with him before a possible verdict.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udq9cCBh7jI

and a live stream.
    Last edited by mmoc7ab228a6a0; 2018-03-20 at 12:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which country is he in? They probably can jail him merely for hurting feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad what the person in the video has done to his body. What's up with all those piercings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Which country is he in? They probably can jail him merely for hurting feelings.
    Scotland.

And they are. He has a trial coming up, he has been charged with a hate crime. And they already did jail him in pre-trial confinement, he posted bail though.

All of this without actually doing anything to anyone. He just made a funny video in his own home and put it on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's sad what the person in the video has done to his body. What's up with all those piercings?
    Dude's a pussy, that's not even that many piercings.

That's how a real man pierces his face - with the fury of ten thousand descending arrows.

OT: The dog doesn't even look like its giving a sieg heil salute, so the joke was dumb to begin with. Not to mention, "glass of juice" jokes were never funny in the first place.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-05-18 at 10:54 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

For the thousandth time, you don't get arrested for making a Nazi joke in Europe (joke as the kind of humor that the alt-right can understand, AKA ''I shoot non whites in the head and I obey like a dog to my master'') You get arrested for violently advocating genocide and/or conspiring to commit murder/terrorism

And, for thousandth time too, there was a time in Europe in which you could spend all your days screaming like a possessed about murdering Jews. You could even receive pure Aryan money from the goose stepping living gods for it. In addition that lots of people died because of this ''fradom of spach'', there was also the tiny minuscule detail that, curiously, the ones screaming the most about Jews were also the ones screaming the most against rearming or standing up to their Aryan masters....

Newly discovered documents show Mr Borg was interrogated by the Germans on suspicion of insulting Hitler.

Yeaaaa they surely fucking didn't. You can insult Hitler as much as you like here in Germany. It's what some people do for pastime.

Wait I don't understand the article.

Which year are people taking about there??
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-05-18 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you body shaming this person Tennis?

Wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    For the thousandth time, you don't get arrested for making a Nazi joke in Europe (joke as the kind of humor that the alt-right can understand, AKA ''I shoot non whites in the head and I obey like a dog to my master'') You get arrested for violently advocating genocide and/or conspiring to commit murder/terrorism

And, for thousandth time too, there was a time in Europe in which you could spend all your days screaming like a possessed about murdering Jews. You could even receive pure Aryan money from the goose stepping living gods for it. In addition that lots of people died because of this ''fradom of spach'', there was also the tiny minuscule detail that, curiously, the ones screaming the most about Jews were also the ones screaming the most against rearming or standing up to their Aryan masters....
    This guy made Nazi jokes though... He made this video and has been charged with a hate crime because of it:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Are you body shaming this person Tennis?

Wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?
    Actually I'm supporting how he really looks naturally which puts me in the right.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    This guy made Nazi jokes though... He made this video and has been charged with a hate crime because of it:

Yes. I'm sure he made THAT joke and nothing else.

Likewise, John Wilkes Booth was killed for not paying his ticket.

Deleted
    Actually I'm supporting how he really looks naturally which puts me in the right.
    Well, you know, we're all always right since we apparently get to decide that for ourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    How fucking thick can you be?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how people have missed the part of his video where he says "I would turn him into the least cute thing I could think of, which is a Nazi." He's not supporting Nazis, he's making fun of them.

So he's going to court for hate crimes against Jews because he made fun of Nazis.......

Again, I'm sure sure sure he just did that. SURE.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    So he's going to court for hate crimes against Jews because he made fun of Nazis.......
    When you have purely feelings-based crimes the true details don't matter anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, I'm sure sure sure he just did that. SURE.
    That is literally the only thing he did.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...harge-scotland

Perhaps you should educate yourself on the matter before continuing to spout your ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, someone's feewins got hurt by the big bad man.

Hyper sensitive dullards who can't even understand context
    #boycottchina

Excuse me, but I don't believe it, since it's bog standard agitprop. Dieudonné have been running this gig for decades ''Oh, look DUH DJEEEEEWS are persecuting me for good jokes'' (after a ''humor spectacle'' about gazing Jews, of course, but also countless provocations, praising terrorism and negationism gigs..)

Not to mention again, that, in Europe, people make good ''jukes'' about murdering non whites in the thirties. Then, they got on their knees and spent years begging their lords and masters to kill the Jews, the dissenters, the résistants, anyone not obeying the pure Aryans. 25 000 people were executed in France alone by the French government trying to prove it's submission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Aww, someone's feewins got hurt by the big bad man.

Hyper sensitive dullards who can't even understand context
    There are so many layers in complexity about someone screaming with foam in the mouth that Hitler was right and that all Jews should be killed. Then again, Nazi propaganda is tailored for people that require help to tie their shoelaces.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-05-18 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Dieudonné have been running this gig for decades ''Oh, look DUH DJEEEEEWS are persecuting me for good jokes'' (after a ''humor spectacle'' about gazing Jews, of course, but also countless provocations, praising terrorism and negationism gigs..)
    And has been prosecuted, condemned and fined for it. On multiple occasions.