Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

You can buy Destiny 2 with WoW gold - the price of WoW token will skyrocket

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Does this mean I'll be able to use my Blizzard Balance to purchase Destiny 2?
    Yes!
    Because of that WoW token will be worth at least 500k gold if not millions. Basically you will be able to pay 15 euros or dollars and get the best gear from auction house right away.

The memes are coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Destiny 1 was terrible, why would destiny 2 cause the prices to go up?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    He is basically saying a lot of people are going to buy tokens with their Gold to purchase Destiny 2 which will lower supply of the tokens with a high demand = price go's up.

What he's not accounting for is if that happens the price will drop just as fast from people buying tokens to capitalize on the large gold payouts.

It won't have any long term effects at all, and after a weird few weeks prices would normalize back to their regular inflation rates just like they did a month into legion.

Deleted
    yes they already went up 20%+

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    He is basically saying a lot of people are going to buy tokens with their Gold to purchase Destiny 2 which will lower supply of the tokens with a high demand = price go's up.

What he's not accounting for is if that happens the price will drop just as fast from people buying tokens to capitalize on the large gold payouts.

It won't have any long term effects at all, and after a weird few weeks prices would normalize back to their regular inflation rates just like they did a month into legion.
    This also assumes that the people who want to play destiny 2, are playing wow right now and will be farming gold so they dont have to pay sticker price for it, which I think is a fairly huge IF.

120k+ in US already. Was 90-100k lately. Lol
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Does this mean I'll be able to use my Blizzard Balance to purchase Destiny 2?
    Yes!
    Because of that WoW token will be worth at least 500k gold if not millions. Basically you will be able to pay 15 euros or dollars and get the best gear from auction house right away.
    can't spend gold on tokens if no one buys tokens to sell :LennyFace:

It was shitty for like the first 2 years, its pretty good now

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    It was shitty for like the first 2 years, its pretty good now
    When a game is shitty for 2 years, it doesn't really deserve me going back to play it.

When a game is shitty for 2 years, it doesn't really deserve me going back to play it.
    Well maybe they learned for their mistakes? I mean I still play wow and we had 2 really shitty xpacs that lasted more than 2 years

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt what I say is true, I mean you don't have to use tokens to play, those who weren't already buying token won't magically start to buy tokens for a game that has nothing to do with wow

The average WOW player is item level 865 and has 500 gold. Don't worry about your shitty game time token increasing by 10% for 2 weeks. Nothing is going to happen because of this.

So I assume you don't play WoW anymore then?

wow 132k.....may have to get one, if it hits 140k i definitely will
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    So I assume you don't play WoW anymore then?
    i liked wod up until HFC took 1 year and a half to end, but basically up until the 6 months of it, I was still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

The same thing happened when Blizzard added the ability to convert tokens to Blizzard Balance - the gold cost doubled. The prices have not recovered. They have in fact continued to rise.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-05-18 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I really doubt what I say is true, I mean you don't have to use tokens to play, those who weren't already buying token won't magically start to buy tokens for a game that has nothing to do with wow
    You doubt the power of free stuff, for people with millions of golds this is a god send, for the people who struggle to get their token this is the nail on the coffin

Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post
    The average WOW player is item level 865 and has 500 gold.
    LOL WHAT?

That iLvl seems a tad low but that gold is DEFINITELY low. A single world quest gives you anywhere from 50 to hundreds of gold. A single 850+ iLvl mission from your Order Hall gives over 2k if 200%'d. You also get piles of gold for doing Emissaries, Legionfall Supply Turnins, etc.

There is no way the "average player" only has 500 gold.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Whew. I'm sitting on a good amount of gold, but this is gonna become a bother soon.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8