Poll: Do you want to see characters and forces from Draenor on Argus?

Characters from Draenor in Patch 7.3: Argus?

Say what you will about the gameplay in Draenor... but personally I still enjoyed the world, music, story, and characters a lot.

Recently I was flying around Draenor finishing up some reputations to get mounts and I was reminded of the fact that destruction was still for the most part averted on Draenor. Shattrath and Karabor are standing and both the Draenei and Orcish armies of Draenor are still likely a force to be reckoned with.

In the ending cinematic for WoD after Archimonde is defeated we see this exchange between Y'rel and Khadgar:
    Y'rel: "You... you don't think it's over?"
    Khadgar: "Gul'Dan, and the devils that command him... are not so easily banished. I fear this is only beginning."
    Y'rel: "If you ever need us, we will be here."
    Khadgar: "Until we meet again."

Now we are approaching Patch 7.3 and taking the fight to the Legion's homeworld of Argus and it made me start thinking - Will we see some of Draenor's forces aiding us in this campaign against the Legion? Or even perhaps just a small cameo?

In general I think it would be really cool to see a lot of different factions we've fought with throughout the history of Warcraft all present for the fight on Argus. I remember one complaint with Arthas in Wrath of the Lich King is that we didn't get to see enough characters have their closure with him.

I hope we get to see a diverse army in the Patch 7.3 'campaign', even if they can't make an appearance in the raid itself or have major moments in the story. So many factions and characters have a big reason to want to be part of finishing off the Legion.

Deleted
    nice post count sieg heil

Absolutely not. The fact that Grom wasn't immediately killed or at least imprisoned was absolutely disturbing and I never want to be reminded of it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    The only redeeming thing from Draenor/WoD is that it's over.. Please let it die completely in peace.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Yes because it would make Wod somewhat meaningful..

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Absolutely not. The fact that Grom wasn't immediately killed or at least imprisoned was absolutely disturbing and I never want to be reminded of it.
    At this point it is more likely for us to get a quest to go to Draenor to inform them of what happened and request their aid on Argus expedition just to find Yrel and Grom engaged in some BDSM action..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Yes because it would make Wod somewhat meaningful..
    Is being the intro for what is currently happening not enough?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather pretend WoD didn't happen and never acknowledge anything concerning it ever again.

That dumpster fire of lore should never be shoehorned into the game again.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

As far i know kil Jaelden kill Garosh to bring Guldan back and WOD never happens

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    its good but id still like for the characters to be more meaningful as they did not do much in WOD tbh and their lore/legacy should be ingrained into the bigger story instead of ditched forever. If they dont present these characters now there wont ever be a reason too

Probably not since that Draenor is on a different timeline/dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Although I find Legion to be an enjoyable expansion, none of the events currently taking place would have happened if it weren't for WoD. AU Gul'dan would have never come to the MU. The Burning Legion wouldn't have returned (at least not yet) and Varian, Vol'jin and Tirion would still be alive.
    I wish WoD would be cast into the twisting nether with the rest of the Hellspawn.

I want everyone from Draenor(AU) just dissapear, I want to believe that they're having a happy life there and they won't be introduced at all in the new expansions.

If WoD were a more popular expansion than a flaming pile of shit on your doorstep I'd say it wasn't outside the realm of possibility. But since it's not Blizzard will probably not look back to WoD and will instead distance itself as much as possible by just never mentioning it again.