Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Welp, good for them, I guess...

I'd say people should respect other people's decisions, it's a personal choice, kinda similar to dyeing one's hair, so unless it's something harmful and/or unhealthy others shouldn't interfere. However, it doesn't mean that others have to like it. We all have preferences

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Could not care less, if someone really dislikes hair the there's plenty of other fish in the sea.
    I don't shave my armpits so I don't really see why a woman should have to (I do trim the hair though)
    With most of these things, it is a case of "too each their own". There are those who don't mind it, and those who do. And there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has different preferences and tolerances.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    That has absolutely nothing to do with shaving armpits, being hairy or hygiene tho. Japanese birthrate decrease is all about culutral-economical stuff.
    Its more cultural than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

OT: Sexy

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised so many mention they think men should shave their armpits as well. I get trimming, but I haven't heard anyone having such a strong preference for cleanly shaven armpits for men. Is that a common thing where you guys live? Do you feel the same about legs or chest as well?

Interesting that they said Shaving Foam is bad for the skin. The smoothest and youngest looking part of most men is their face where they shave.

Deleted
    I bet the percentage of those here who say armpit hair is "nasty" and "gross", who actually understand that they've been programmed to think that by the media and western culture, is quite low. Meanwhile, the very same people clog their pores by spraying aluminium into them (antiperspirant), and all that "nasty" and "gross" crap stays in the body, or spray tons of some disgusting deodorant or perfume to mask the gross BO they've got.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Interesting that they said Shaving Foam is bad for the skin. The smoothest and youngest looking part of most men is their face where they shave.
    Yeah, well... Plenty of us men out there whose skin doesn't like shaving foam or constant shaving. Reason why I grow a beard constantly. Also, armpits and faces are two absolutely different things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trimming armpit hair is like women bleaching their moustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Not according to the documentaries I've seen.
    HA! Documentaries. Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Its more cultural than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

OT: Sexy
    Not really. No more lifetime employment, high cost of raising a child (kindergartens, preschools, schools, colleges, unis and just tutors in general costs A SHITTON), people have to choose career over family because of corporation ethics about overworking, much harder to find a job for the first timers. All of this are economical, not cultural.
    Oh, and almost zero immigration too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Bwahahah laughing through my beard.

Also I don't understand this entire thread. Is it the new cool now to pick random internet article and make an MMOC thread about it?

I mean the WoW community is one of the last place where anyone should look for people's opinion about anything, so why do it at all?

To each their own, but I hope letting it grow isn't a larger trend.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's my personal observation and it can be wrong, but hairy armpits are a bit nasty. No matter how much deo you put in there, you'll be smelling bad after some time, even if you spend the whole time in an AC room. And apart of this smell and sweaty thing, most of the guys don't like their girls having hairy armpits as it's like eww when you are kissing there or around. One out of four girls should understand this and be like one out of 100.
    - says Ralph

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I bet the percentage of those here who say armpit hair is "nasty" and "gross", who actually understand that they've been programmed to think that by the media and western culture, is quite low.
    Well I like women hairless. Eyebrows, lashes and head hair is ok, other than that no hair at all. o_O
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Also I don't understand this entire thread. Is it the new cool now to pick random internet article and make an MMOC thread about it?
    Not really, it is just done by like 3 spammy people on this forum.

All hair holds onto smell and sweat. Women tend to wear clothes that have open armpit areas. I've worked with women who smell evil.

Deleted
    I'd honestly put up with slightly sweaty, smelly armpits than ten gallons of some teeny weeny perfume. Or some deodorant some a-hole thought smelled so good he'd spray a can of it on himself at once, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I bet the percentage of those here who say armpit hair is "nasty" and "gross", who actually understand that they've been programmed to think that by the media and western culture, is quite low. Meanwhile, the very same people clog their pores by spraying aluminium into them (antiperspirant), and all that "nasty" and "gross" crap stays in the body, or spray tons of some disgusting deodorant or perfume to mask the gross BO they've got.

To each their own.

Yeah, well... Plenty of us men out there whose skin doesn't like shaving foam or constant shaving. Reason why I grow a beard constantly. Also, armpits and faces are two absolutely different things.
    HAHAHAH THE MEDIA jesus christ man take your tinfoil hat off please.

Beauty standards have ALWAYS existed, they change throughout the years, media or not, it's just social acceptance and evolution. Right now it's seen as gross, maybe in a few decades it will become teh new standard, and maybe in a century people will take pills to make their armpit hair grow even longer, who the fuck knows.

Media has nothing to do with it, women started shaving their armpits before photography even existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Armpit hair fits a hairy man just fine.
    this is true - but its also very unpractical - shaving arm pit and trimming pubes takes almost no time and is super easy to do , so anyone who takes care of himself can do it easily - you would be surpirsed how quickly you get used to not having it and how much more comfortable you feel without it.

especially if you work out in gym etc those hair are just annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Bwahahah laughing through my beard.

I mean the WoW community is one of the last place where anyone should look for people's opinion about anything, so why do it at all?

Hmmmm, this ^

My fiance sometimes will not shave her armpits for a while, and I honestly do not even notice anymore.

How many of you would drop a girl if she did not shave her armpits?! I am guessing very few unless you are extremely shallow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    All hair holds onto smell and sweat. Women tend to wear clothes that have open armpit areas. I've worked with women who smell evil.
    On rare occasions when I use public transport in the morning in the summer I'm almost gagging from the smell that comes from mostly young ladies. The smell of people that use some kind of body lotion or cream before bed and do it again in the morning without washing...gagg!!!