Poll: Which MMOs do you the play the most right now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I like how nobody has been playing Rift!

Rift honestly had the most solid raiding next to WoW, but its just hard to compete against Blizzard's development budget.

Wow again, just resubbed to do a few things and letting the sub drop again until TOS LFR fully opens.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Elder Scrolls Online.

Preparing for Morrowind and levelling up my Orc werewolf stamina nightblade casually.

Elder Scrolls is the series I'm most interested in lore wise (Though the metaphysical crap that keeps creeping in can go fuck itself) and from what I've seen ESO has the best combat going.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSO2 and FFXIV atm.

I'm playing mostly ESO right now. A lot of fun and the game has improved a lot since launch. WoW I am pretty eh over right now. Just log in to raid 2 nights a week on mythc.

Deleted
    Final Fantasy XIV. And with Stormblood on the Horizon I don't think it will change in the near future. Of course it depends on how the Azshara expansion goes, but XIV is better than wow at almost everything. And Yoshie-P promised some significant PVP changes in the patch cycle, so even that might change.

Damn a lot of people writing ESO. I think i need to give it a try again. I only played it a few weeks at launch and thought it was pretty meh.
    What exactly has improved since launch? I guess a lot of things

ESO for me. Combat is fun and the quests are among the best i've played in MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiatan View Post
    I'm playing Swtor and Defiance atm
    Are people still playing Defiance? I bought it years ago at release and wondered only a few days ago if it is still around.

Still mainly playing WoW at the moment, although I have played a few others, but didn't stick with them for too long.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

None currently and I doubt that I will ever play MMOs again unless we see some revolutionary evolution in the genre.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Final Fantasy FFXIV for me. Jumped off Legion in the middle of it all, since nothing interested me anymore.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wildstar for now.

The game and especially the raids are great, but I'll probably get bored again once I finish up the content I didn't manage to finish on my last Wildstar stint (Avatus and most of RMT). Hands down the best PvE I've played apart from the very end-game of WoW.

It's a great game ruined by a poor release that's probably gonna die out sooner than it should.

10+ Year Old Account
    14, it's the only one worth playing anymore.

I don't play it because I have to or want to play an MMO. I play it because it's a great game, and I enjoy it casually.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-05-20 at 01:55 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

ESO right now. I like how no 2 characters are the same. The builds are unique to your flavor and you decide your end gear set based on your build. Really refreshing, the quest are great, combat is blast especially with a controller & the dungeons are pretty intense. I'm only 37 now but should be 50 by morrowind release. They are adding battlegrounds and a new class so should only get better I think.

EVE online is the only MMO that's been consistently pulling me in and kept me playing since Age of reckoning closed down.

Especially with the new drilling platforms that allows me to expand my industrial and logistic operations.

While legioin was one of the better expansions for wow, it simply didnt keep my interest.
    Last edited by freezion; 2017-05-24 at 07:18 AM.

Deleted
    World of WarCraft
    StarWars the old Republic
    Elder Scrolls Online

Deleted
    I kind of lost interest in online gaming. People are poorly mannered, especially in voice chat. Yeah, I know, grow some thicker skin and all that. It just gets tiring after a while, and that isn't really what I look for for unwinding after my work, which already stressful enough. Don't need to get yelled at by 14yo boys in my off-time, or constantly have to listen to shit-talking or trolling.

So, single player games it is - and I don't need to pay a subscription

ESO and WoW. I'll go a bit in depth on why I get a little of both from each.

ESO is more of an immersive MMO imo. I like to just start new characters and explore. The voice acting is probably the best in the genre. The UI is minimal, so I can just walk casually through a swamp at night and see some torches lighting up the distance and get lost in the atmosphere. The lore is incredible - also really amped for Morrowind.

WoW I don't really ever get immersed in anymore, but it's far more mechanically polished. I like to just log in on my DK and hit up a few WQs and maybe do a dungeon or bg. The classes are more interesting design wise.

ESO Strengths:
    - Lore
    - Immersion
    - World
    - Atmosphere
    - UI
    - Crafting

WoW Strengths:
    - Class Design
    - System Design
    - Encounter Mechanics: Dungeons/Raids
    - PVP

Also I JUST got a gaming PC (used to have Mac) so I'm looking forward to returning to some old stomping grounds like Rift and EQ1/2, and maybe checking out some older MMOs I missed that I continue to hear good things about like Secret World and SWTOR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Wildstar for now.

The game and especially the raids are great, but I'll probably get bored again once I finish up the content I didn't manage to finish on my last Wildstar stint (Avatus and most of RMT). Hands down the best PvE I've played apart from the very end-game of WoW.

It's a great game ruined by a poor release that's probably gonna die out sooner than it should.
    Also may check Wildstar out, never tried it.

Deleted
    Probably SWTOR, after I play KOTOR.

Just curious about the storylines, they seem to be the selling point. MMO endgames have always been more of a chore than a fulfilling experience to me.

Edit: Derp, didnt read the title well...
    Last edited by mmoc8167bb6457; 2017-05-24 at 02:58 PM.