Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Why are gamers so often virgins? No offense, just wondering. Is there any correlation or is it just the loud minority spoiling it?
    "Gamers" are a very diverse group of people. There are probably just as many virgins that are gamers as there are virgin non-gamers.

So no, I don't really think there is much of a correlation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with it to be honest, if you feel lonely and you have no friends sometimes you go to extremes to find someone to play games with.

And to everyone calling it "gaming prostitution", come the fuck on, that's just a gross exaggeration. She's not getting payed to play 5 games while having cybersex with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    What kind of lonely loser do you have to be to pay people to play a game with you that queues you with other random people? And even WORSE, just women/female gamers.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, you are one sad little person to have to pay a hooker to play games with you.
    The type of loser that has an anime character with humongous boobs as his profile avatar on a WoW related forum, I guess, IDK.. (Also calling someone a hooker for getting payed to play games with someone........? Come on.)
    Last edited by Vordie; 2017-05-19 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Gamers can get desperate. I've been propositioned to send nudes when I played Mercy. Boi would that be awkward.
    Nah it's great, you send them a picture of a google image of say a cleavage shot, then ask if they want more. You then send a picture of your (presumingly) hairy leg, the reactions I get are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A lot of places in the world have bars which have hostesses who are paid to drink with the customers. They're not prostitutes, just company. And I guess if you're really socially backwards talking to these girls is a way to practice maybe.
    Watch any old western and you'll see Saloon girls. They got paid to sit and talk to cowboys and drovers. Sure in reality most were "soiled doves" and extras were offered but take Gunsmoke for example, Miss Kitty's girls were just company for the lonely cowpokes. And that wasn't really that long ago.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Gamers can get desperate. I've been propositioned to send nudes when I played Mercy. Boi would that be awkward.
    Do you not use the voice chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    guy is a cuck, edit: women is a prostitute
    I'll refrain from moral judgement of this guy's actions and this woman's actions since they're not hurting anybody and both consenting and it's not my business what they do with their leisure money in their free time. You know, like you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Why are gamers so often virgins? No offense, just wondering. Is there any correlation or is it just the loud minority spoiling it?
    Might be that there's a mild correlation since gaming as a hobby doesn't naturally lend itself well to meeting new people, but most of it is probably that the minority is the loudest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I'll refrain from moral judgement of this guy's actions and this woman's actions since they're not hurting anybody and both consenting and it's not my business what they do with their leisure money in their free time. You know, like you should.
    He is not wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelE View Post
    He is not wrong though
    I mean yeah, but amateur therapist would also work for this woman. Especially since no physical interaction is actually taking place.

In any case, it affects nobody on this board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Do you not use the voice chat?
    I do but not for quick play

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Man I hope they don't bring this genius idea into WoW.

"LF healer"
    "That'll be 5 dollars"
    Paying healers to heal random HCs has been a thing for a long time. Although these days its more Kara timeruns and NH HC. Not real money, but I finance my raiding expenses this way, and I'm a guy

New aged males, the result of phenoestrogen in plastic bottles

Deleted
    And i thought paid game services are against the TOS.