Poll: What's your ideal ending?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The one that provides a possible setup for Warcraft 4.

New playable races: Ethereal, Dragonkin and Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    snip
    I give it 9/10. It gains alot of points for mudmug. Loses one but not enough of dudebrul - the best character of legion.

Edit: Ok you get 9.5 for the uther part.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2017-05-19 at 10:39 PM.

After singlehandedly steamrolling the Legion and the Void Lords (the help from players, Class Orders, Khadgar, Velen and the main factions with the Burning Legion will be retconned out a week after Legion in Chronicles Redux vol 1 and the same will happen with the Void Lords after their expansion ends, in Chronicles Final Retcon Edition vol 17), our Lord and Savior Saint Kerrilldank-heika, Teh Chosen One, The Prince That Was Promised, God Emperor of Nightelvennessnesskind, Overmind of the Zerg Swarm, Hive Mind of the Illidari, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Retcons will fulfill her true destiny. Obviously, it wasn't something as meaningless as killing Sargeras (in a fistfight, with Kerrilldank-heika punching Sargeras so hard that pieces of Sargeras were quantum launched into all the corners of the nth dimension).

Turns out, Kerrilldank-heika wasn't just chosen by the universe itself, at the birth of said universe, to be its Teh Chosen One. Kerrilldank-heika was the universe all along. A Universe Soul, perhaps. So her becoming Teh Chosen One was actually universe choosing itself and then birthing itself to save itself. Kerrilldank-heika will learn this from Xe'ra. Which will turn out to be a part of Kerrilldank-heika, that was split at the birth of the universe, because Kerrilldank-heika/the universe had to learn her true identity only after the danger of the Legion and the Void Lords has passed. That's not to say there won't be any new dangers looming on the horizon in this new and exciting chapter of WoW's storyline.

Now, since Blizzard writers like both comic books and their plots as well as ripping off pop culture, they will use this wonderful development to copy the latest Marvel cosmological plot about the origins of the universe and the earlier Time Runs Out storyline. Kerrilldank-heika will decide that the multiverse is an abomination and will try absorb other universes to become one cosmos, like the First Firmament in Marvel. She'll do it by collapsing the other universes through the one multiversal constant that is Fail'jin being the embodiment of failure, whom she will alter to suit her needs. After the alteration, each time a Fail'jin dies due to him failing (with the most common cause of death being him getting backstabbed from the front twice), that universe will collapse and merge into the main universe, Kerrilldank-heika.

Obviously, her goal will not go unopposed. First of all, there is Odyn. At first he'll try to kill her and raise her as an undead slave, because he saw the last time he did that, and it was good. However, Kerrilldank-heika has an immortal demon soul and can die only in the Nether. However, due to unlocking her true form of a universe, Kerrilldank-heika will also become the Twisting Nether, somehow. As such, she'll transcend time and prevent Odyn from killing her in the first place. Odyn, knowing he was defeated, will instead offer to judge Kerrilldank-heika's plan of multiversal Armageddon. Kerrilldank-heika, amused by the delusional manchild, will agree.

Since Odyn is a swell paragon of justice, he'll ultimately realize that his Azeroth will be safe and as such the plan was VALORous all along. And so was Kerrilldank-heika (especially when she killed her own people for soul rituals, destroyed worlds and claimed the only difference between her and the Legion was the intent, which effectively made her the Burning Legion because Universal Values™). After that they'll marry, because even a universe needs a mate (since Kerrilldank-heika realized that Tyrande served her better as something for her to wallow in self-pity after while dry-humping pillows). Over time, Odyn will pull a Marklar Aggra and change his entire vocabulary from VALOR to KERRILLDANK-HEIKA.

But that's only threat #1. The other threat will be the multiversal army of all Zalazanes, led by the one from our universe, despite him being dead. After all, death is a doorway, and Zalazane will use that doorway to have his revenge. They'll try to kill Fail'jins in a way that doesn't include Fail'jin failing. However, they will fail at their task, for Fail'jin failing is a universal constant after all and even their monumental voodoo magic can't overcome that. The only thing they'll achieve is that universes will start collapsing at an exponential rate. The main, dead, Zalazane will commit Sudoku.

Threat #3 is Thrall. He'll stop his emo fit and unveil his own secret identity. It will turn out he wasn't Green Messiah at all. He was Dark Green Messiah! Which is a renegade Void Lord, the strongest of his kind. Displeased with the idea of sharing dominion over the universe/multiverse with his fellow Void Lords should their plan to convert a World Soul have succeeded, he faked his death and took on a mortal form. If you're interested about how a Void Lord managed to permanently enter the physical universe, you're in for a treat. The treat is that it will be ignored completely and you'll never know.

Also, since there will be two groups of devs working on his storyline, there'll be two concurrent plots about his nature/origin going on, one in the game and another in the books. The first will be that Thrall was a Void Lord all along. And the other will be that Thrall was killed by the renegade Void Lord while he was fucking around in the timelines during the events of Thrall: The Butchering of the Aspects.

Anyway, Thrall's plot will be to mate with Kerrilldank-heika so that their child may rule all multiverses there are. Now, you may ask, why did he father other children then? Obviously, that's because even the Dark Green Messiah can't bind Kerrilldank-heika to his will. So he fathered children that carried his essence. Together with his half-mortal sons Kal'el and Gokurrosh they could potentially succeed, giving Thrall an opportunity to father the son he really wanted, The Prince That Was Promised Squared. However, that plot will be put on hold and rot in the lore void.

The next threat will be Jaina and Moron'zhu. How could they manage to threaten Kerrilldank-heika, you may ask. The answer is that they will merge their essence, pooling their trait of inconsistency together and form an entity called, you guessed it, Inconsistency. inConsistency will attempt to retcon Kerrilldank-heika being the universe. Who will win? Kerrilldank-heika or į̇́ꬻÇổᵰṩÎꞨȶꬴꬼꞒẙ? Obviously, it's yet another plot which you won't know the end of, because it will be cut at the last moment.

Another enemy will be the Nightborne. Weakened by loosing the Nightwell and feeling their Nightelvennessness threatened by Kerrilldanl-heika's status as God Emperor of Nightelvennessnesskind, they'll try to channel their Nightelvennessness into a weapon like no other, that must be like no other. However, without Nightwell to stabilize their magic, it will backfire and turn some of them into Wretched. With Night Elves that aren't Night Elves but Nightborne, which in turn are night elves, becoming Wretched, an ancient prophecy will be fulfilled.

With both Elves of the Sun and Day and Elves of the Night(elvennessness) and Moon becoming Wretched, the process of Wretch'dorei becoming a separate race of Elves will be complete. Also known as Children of the Wretch. Thanks to that, the Wretch, father-figure of the Children of the Wretch, until now only a hypothetical entity, will become real and wipe out both Nightelvennessnesskind and Dayelvennessnesskind, allowing Kerrilldank-heika to focus on the last threat to her reign.

The last threat to Kerrilldank-heika's plot to become the one cosmos being the Universal Values. After all, by collapsing the individual universes Kerrilldank-heika will destroy quite a lot of trees. Something that Universal Values prohibit as sinful. They'll materialize as, I dunno, an amalgam of Scarlet Crusaders or some shit like that. Here is where Sylvanas enters the picture. Given how Universal Values are also her enemy, she'll betray herself or something and ally with Kerrilldank-heika. But then she'll betray Kerrilldank-heika as well.

Remember Thrall's plot for his son, The Prince That Was Promised Squared to control all multiverses? It turns out that the early preparatory rituals for the main ritual to bind Kerrilldank-heika tore breaches between multiverses. That'll allow Sylvanas to break the fourth wall and fuel her powers through the salt goldmine that are the tears of Alliance Victimimization Cult. Which, in turn, will allow her to escape WoW's multiverse.

At first she'll visit our world, where she'll do some online trolling against the people that have been traumatized by Sylvanas touching them while they were children. Yes, before she actually broke the fourth wall. That was because of the ongoing battle between Kerrilldank-heika and Incontinence. Never mind that this plotline was cut, after all you can't expect Blizzard not to be lazy and clean up other plots in places where they intertwined with it. Anyway, back to Sylvanas. Eventually she'll invite all the members of Alliance Victimization Cult to a fake chili con carne festival, where she'll feed each member of that cult their own parents. Due to that, the entire cult will also commit Sudoku. Draining the remains of their salt powers, Sylvanas will then move to a better IP.

Meanwhile, back to the battle between Universal Values and Kerrilldank-heika. In a sudden last-minute plot-twist Blizzard will pull out of their ass without any buildup, it will turn out that Universal Values were actually powered by the magic of salt generated by the Alliance Victimization Cult as well. With the salt drained and the source of their power destroyed, Kerrilldank-heika will reign supreme.

With all threats removed, Kerrilldank-heika, her spouse Odyn and their adoptive children, Mudmud and the Urn With Uther the Cardboardbringer's Ashes will succeed at merging all universes of Warcraft's multiverse into Kerrilldank-heika. The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'm guessing WoW will just sort of end where it ends - with that particular expac's bigbad done away with, and the story picked up in the next generation of Warcraft game. (A shooter? A RTS? A single player RPG?)

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    You wake up as a Level 1 character vanilla. All of your adventures was you dreaming in the Emerald Dream.
    I came here to write exactly the same thing....

But other than that - the ending of Angel the TV series sounds good... we all get overwhelmed by old gods and their minions and we all die one last unrecoverable time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Anduin performs seppuku.

The long eared races become the protoss, the humans become the terran, azeroth becomes earth, and everyone else becomes the Zerg.

After years of dwelling in the Void in complete misery, Arthas becomes full consumed and embraces the Void. He morphs into a dark entity similar to a cenobite from Hellraiser, tears his way into reality and proceeds to gruesomely rape Slyvanus in front of Nathanos. Attacked by void creatures Nathanos loses his left arm and right eye to them while witnessing the horrific event and attempting to intervene in vain. Then it fades to black.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2017-05-20 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    How wow should end?

Sargeras laying waste to everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out the player is Tiffin Wrynn, she didn't die as the brick hit her, she only went into a coma. And now she woke up. Legion's ending with Anduin being a hero and Varian dying was enough shock to bring her back.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I want everything to die and then be reset.

Deleted
    I dont want Warcraft to end.

But then it comes to World of Warcraft, i always thought that at some point all races need to leave the planet of Azeroth because a enemy will win the war against us.
    A portal will open and the races will leave into it to a unknown location and the known heroes stay behind to give as mutch time as possible to keep the portal open.

Then you have a nice open end for a new game WC4 - WoW2 when the races return to Azeroth after xx amount of years and everything is different and the races try to reclaim there place on the world.

Urggh this forum is so full of edge-lords who didn't watch enough Disney growing up. Sadness is for Act 2.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i to be honest wanted WoW to end with Sargeras burning all the universe and remaking it unflawed.

i mean, logically he is kinda the good guy? he is cleansing the corruption via ironfist, void lord consuming the world is the evil victory.

I want it to end with a refund for legion....
    /sig

Deleted
    I really loved how 1.0 of FFXV ended, it actually felt epic, knowing your beloved world was about to get hit, I remember as the event progressed and it got closer, actually stayed subbed long after I wanted too, even though had the freebie period, as I wanted to see what would happen.
    Them final moments, actually did have a tear in my eyes, sat with friends watching the world about to come to an end, then boom cinematic.
    So would personally love if wow ever ended to do similar, big build up event leading to a planet wide cosmic event

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiKage View Post
    How wow should end?

Sargeras laying waste to everything
    And chop the Planet in Half, destroying the yet new born Titan Azeroth, the World's Last Hope. Your character, now imbued with such power succumb to corruption, kill Velen and becomes the new Avatar of Sargeras. Game design change, we're now the bad guys. We're now able to have Camera Max distance 10,000 and we're now playing our legion minions to conquer everything, mimicking the Flower "Tower-Defense" mini-game where the original Dalaran was (The crater). The game becomes WoW Tactic and becomes free to play.

Deleted
    Everyone on Azeroth leave for a new garden untouched planet to settle. Azeroth wakes up and joins the Titans. There you can make a WoW 2 with the new kingdoms and exploring the new world.

The way I've always fantasized about the start of WoW2 is that for one reason or another in the last expansion of WoW all of Azeroth's heroes, (i.e. players) are killed.

Intro scene of 2 is a lone rider on horseback rides through Elwynn Forest at night, everything is peaceful and serene. Moonlight through the tree canopy, a small wolfpack watches him ride by from their den. Then as he enters Goldshire the inn and blacksmith are charred and just foundations. No one to be found. He's not surprised by this and continues on to Stormwind as the sky gets brighter and brighter you realize it's not because of the dawn, it's because Stormwind is in flames. On the bridge he stops to inspect the body of a guard. His horse is spooked and runs off further into Stormwind and in the distance you hear it be torn apart. He turns to see many silhouettes now blocking the exit to Stormwind as a mass of undead descend upon him and he retreats further into Stormwind himself.

So the idea is that over many years since the events of the final expansion, Bolvar has gone full Lich King. In that time frame there have been no new heroes born except that one rider who over the course of the lore turns into a pretty badass paladin. Bolvar has destroyed and overrun most of the world with a few factions barely holding on. We the players start the game as basic warriors/mages/etc again and by necessity grow into a new generation of heroes to fight the Lich King.

/shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I wanted it to end with Sargeras but we obviously have azshara and n'zoth left so preferably after those are dead too so that I can finally feel like I've achieved what I wanted in the game, which was to finish the core lore. (Void lords are not a part of the lore in my eyes, they're just fillers)

Once we kill N'zoth and Azshara (probably in the next expansion) that's then I'm completely done, I'll be satisfied to know I was there throughout the whole story they've built.
    I just hope there's not a filler expansion between Legion and Azshara, because if there is then I'll probably just be satisfied with killing Sargeras.