Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    All the poor 14 year old kids just like
    franky, other than be a clearly random photo, what problems should have these kids to be 14 year old? nanism?
    they probably dont even reach 10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    franky, other than be a clearly random photo, what problems should have these kids to be 14 year old? nanism?
    that man is not 14, impossible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    how someone can think he is 14??
    Innocent until proven guilty.... you have to invent an age test that do not leaving uncertainty.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.... you have to invent an age test that do not leaving uncertainty.....
    i just have to look on him to say he is not 14, younger than i am? look as old like my uncle? no

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    That isn't a random photo, that's the picture of the fastest 14 Y.O. kid in Sweden!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...um-crisis.html
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-05-20 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    i just have to look on him to say he is not 14, younger than i am? look as old like my uncle? no
    Look I know that he is not 14, but you have to prove it so a curt of law can acepte it. To say its highly unlikely that he is 14 is not enough. The system of protecting children has become so abused so a new word have have been invented "beard children"
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2017-05-20 at 07:50 AM.

Deleted
    Look I know that he is not 14, but you have to prove it so a curt of law can acepte it. To say its highly unlikely that he is 14 is not enough.
    no looking should be enough to say he is not 14

Innocent until proven guilty....
    That's not how the asylum system works. The individual seeking asylum should be able to prove their identity, if they can't then they will have to accept the method chosen for determening their age.

you have to invent an age test that do not leaving uncertainty.....
    No you don't, there are methods that are reliable enough.

Deleted
    The problem is only going to get worse.

We have lived in a glass house for too long. The Inside (us the West) and the Outside (them everyone else) are going to be facing eachother more and more. Climate change, poverty, war are only going to push more people into becoming fugees or migrants. We got used to thinking that the brutality of life and violence only existed on TV, now while the threat is still largely imaginged, technology has allowed people to see there is an Emerald City and why shouldn't they come. The problem the view of the west is largely fictionalised. The reason refugees don't stop at the first safe place is because they have a utopian view of a better life. The also want to have thier cake and eat it. We need to give them a realistic outlook on what thier lives will be.

There are two camps, the open the borders liberals who know that the borders will not be opened, but say it to have moral superiority, adress self guilt and avoid talking about precieved taboos, and the close the borders right wing populists say it because they hold grim views on the other mixed with nihilism and lack a self awareness. There is no utopian compromise currently entertained. And there is very little consideration to let the migrants/fugees represent themselves.

We need to get rid of the moralism, ignore the populism and find a compromise.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-05-20 at 07:57 AM.

Look I know that he is not 14, but you have to prove it so a curt of law can acepte it. To say its highly unlikely that he is 14 is not enough. The system of protecting children has become so abused so a new word have have been invented "beard children"
    This is the way you prove it. You tell them "hey you don't look 14 to us, if we find out you aren't 14 you are not only going to do prison hard labor but after that you will deported back to the beach of whatever country you came from" (if no beach then dumped off by parachute over his original country). That will end this idiocy immediately once a few of them get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing any kind of actual scientific study showing how many individuals in a single sample size of refugees entering any particular country at a time how many are children and how many are clearly adults masquerading as them.

Because conservatives LOVE to trot out the very few, same every time, "examples" and pretend there's some large, nefarious group where it's an actual problem and not just specific individual cases that are few and far in between. They've become true experts at the fear mongering on this topic. Kudos to them.

I love how they will never even let the conversation about actual children happen because they try to immediately hijack the topic about their 4-5 boogeymen they trot out every time. Especially the US ones. Very compassionate of you. I'm sure jeebus would be proud.
    If 1 in 6 refugee kids are adults, that's more than 4-5 boogeymen, that's a serious threat to our children, and for us as their parents, the threat outweighs any concerns about the plight of refugees in general. =
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-05-20 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If 1 in 6 refugee kids are adults, that's more than 4-5 boogeymen, that's a serious threat to our children, and for us as their parents, the threat outweighs any concerns about the plight of refugees in general. =
    Don't bother, he will call it fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Don't bother, he will call it fake news.
    I don't care what he calls it, we need to draw a redline in the sand and say no way. I could care less what he thinks.

One of the reasons the kids are migrating alone, is because they can get their families to the country they get asylum, for free (paid for by the goverment, atleast thats how it is here in Denmark).

It means that instead of having to get money for x amount of ppl, they only have to use it on one person, the kid.

I dont know how long it takes for a refugee child to get their families to said country, but their is a UN or EU rule, that states it cant be above 3 years or something like that.

Its a smart move by the parents, but its not something I condone in anyway.

I know some of them flee from war and persecution, but at the moment the southern european countries, are getting swamped in immigrants. i use the word immigrants, because a very high percentage of them arent from countries with war and alike, they are from northern africa, where there isnt alot of war going on at the moment.

I also do not know, how many euroes the goverments of the EU, spent on refugees / immigrants, since the Exodus started, but here in Denmark, its been about 33 billion crowns a year since 2015.

Again, there are as many opinions on this issue, as there are ppl in the Western hemisphere.

I will call what "fake news?" Your fearmongering?

Show me proof its actually a problem statistically and I'll be happy to agree with your fear mongering.
    So you're just gonna ignore my post(http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post45807664) on this page? Cool.

One of the reasons the kids are migrating alone, is because they can get their families to the country they get asylum, for free (paid for by the goverment, atleast thats how it is here in Denmark).

It means that instead of having to get money for x amount of ppl, they only have to use it on one person, the kid.

I dont know how long it takes for a refugee child to get their families to said country, but their is a UN or EU rule, that states it cant be above 3 years or something like that.

Its a smart move by the parents, but its not something I condone in anyway.

I know some of them flee from war and persecution, but at the moment the southern european countries, are getting swamped in immigrants. i use the word immigrants, because a very high percentage of them arent from countries with war and alike, they are from northern africa, where there isnt alot of war going on at the moment.

I also do not know, how many euroes the goverments of the EU, spent on refugees / immigrants, since the Exodus started, but here in Denmark, its been about 33 billion crowns a year since 2015.

Again, there are as many opinions on this issue, as there are ppl in the Western hemisphere.

Edit. I have been a member of this forum since 09, but I forgot the damn password, and the email associated with the account, got hacked a year ago, hence the new account.

My old account was called "Svad" if you want to check out if im for real, or just some troll or putinista etc.

I have no fucking idea what your link actually says. I have no idea what the source is on this claim. I have no idea if your article is legit or not. It could be anything comparable to the New York Times or Heatstreet.

Why don't you explain since I clearly don't speak that language. Furthermore I can't even get on the article without disabling my ad block, which I'm not going to do.
    The Danish Immigration Service (Danish: Udlændingestyrelsen or Udlændingeservice) is a directorate within the Danish Ministry of Refugees, Immigration and Integration Affairs. The service administrates the Danish Aliens Act (Danish: Udlændingeloven), in other words, it handles applications for asylum, family reunification, visas, work permits, etc. In addition, the service is engaged in a wide range of other duties relating to the asylum and immigration area, including the task of accommodating asylum seekers.

These are the guys who made the statement along with the police. They're saying that 1 out of 6 who claim to be minors are lying.

There's something wrong with your browser if you can't get on it without disabling adblock, I've got adblock and can browse it just fine so I think you're just making up excuses.

I couldn't possibly care less if you think I'm lying, champ. A random fear mongering article on a gaming forum doesn't deserve that much brain power to make up one.
    It's not fear mongering, the numbers are from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish...ration_Service so you can just shut up about fear mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    It's not fear mongering, the numbers are from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish...ration_Service so you can just shut up about fear mongering.
    Nah its still pretty hilarious fearmongering of statistics to push a particular ideological view.

Nah its still pretty hilarious fearmongering of statistics to push a particular ideological view.
    I will call what "fake news?" Your fearmongering?

Show me proof its actually a problem statistically and I'll be happy to agree with your fear mongering.

1 out of 6 who claim they are minors are lying. That's a problem statistically. So you lied.