• Yes..The ROCK Rocks

48 64.86%
  • No the Rock is a Cock

26 35.14%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The "ROCK" for President of the USA

DWAYNE ‘The Rock’ Johnson wants to be US President

And get out of his way because I do not think anything will stop his Goal.

Would you vote for Dwayne Johnson the Rock.

Ronald Reagan was a Hollywood Movie Star & he was OK

DWAYNE ‘The Rock’ Johnson has conquered the wrestling world, become an A-list movie star, and been named the Sexiest Man Alive, but now he’s set his sights on bigger things.

News.com.au caught up with him in Miami, where he was promoting the new Baywatch movie, and it seems he’s seriously considering running for the top job in the White House.

“The talk of me running for President started about two years ago when the campaigns were kicking off for the presidential election,” he says.

“I don’t get overwhelmed by much, but it’s been unbelievable to see this groundswell happen from the support in the media, and from the American public. It’s extremely flattering, I have to admit.”

Former reality TV star President Trump has certainly proved that political credentials are not necessary to get elected. And Public Policy Polling released a report this week stating that Johnson would lead Trump 42/37 in a prospective 2020 race, given current data.

Johnson says, “I think the reaction is reflective of a large part of America wanting to see better leadership, greater poise from our leaders, and less noise.”

And what would make Johnson the right man for the job?

“I have been in the public eye for a very long time now. I think over the years I’ve become a guy who people can relate to. I get up and work hard every day, I try to find solutions to any problems that may come up, and I am in the business of taking care of people. So I think all of those elements led to this groundswell

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...2f6dbcf15a710f

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/a...dent.html?_r=0

Watch out enemy's of the USA..The Rock may soon be kicking sand in ya face,

No, because then he couldn't keep filming Ballers and Fast and Furious movies.

No more electing celebrities ffs. It never ends well.

Why do you people keep putting stupid variations of yes and no? I just want to vote no without calling the person something demeaning...

I'm down for him running and could believe he'd listen to people around him. I'm just recalling all the people that should be against him running because:

1. Celebrities shouldn't be President.

2. He doesn't have any political experience.

You know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes i wish i would live in a world where we elect our leaders based on REAL politics rather than on celebrity/personality...

Your poll sucks. I like the Rock, but I had to insult him in order to vote no.

That being said, it doesn't matter how much I like the Rock as a person. No celebrities who have no political experience. Nope. I'll vote Vermin Supreme if it comes to this. Because if all my choices are clowns, I'll vote for the funny one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Umm I was looking for something that rhymed with Rock..as any urban rapper would do.

Cock by the way has several meanings.. incl of course the male genitalia
    But Cock can also mean:

British
    a male bird, especially of a domestic fowl.
    synonyms: rooster, cockerel, male fowl, capon; literarychanticleer
    "a cock and two hens"
    used in names of birds, especially game birds, e.g. watercock.
    suffix: -cock
    British
    a male lobster, crab, or salmon.
    "the biggest salmon I ever had was a 45 lb cock"
    Britishinformal
    a friendly form of address among men.
    "please yourself, cock"

vulgar slang
    a man's penis.
    Britishinformal
    nonsense.
    "that's all a lot of cock"
    a firing lever in a gun which can be raised to be released by the trigger.
    a stopcock.

Origin
    late Middle English: perhaps of Scandinavian origin and related to Norwegian kok ‘heap, lump’, Danish kok ‘haycock’, and Swedish koka ‘clod’.
    Translate cock to
    Use over time for: cock

Nah, he won't have a chance against President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

No because i wanna see Kim Kardashian as 1st US female president! That would be more funny then Donald Trump

Deleted
    Bwahaha, no. Not really. We dont need another alpha-wannabe as american president.

The best choice for the next american president would be a woman. And if possible, not one from the already existing political dynasties (clinton, obama, bush, trump..)

Mark Zuckerberg is making motions like he is thinking of running too. He is the CEO of Facebook.

Trump was never a politician or lawyer. People have always said, "the problem with the government is we have too many politicians and lawyer in charge, we should elect a business man" so we've done that. Trump makes a lot of mistakes a politician or lawyer would never make, politicians and lawyers are trained in what not to say. I find it refreshing in way, it's an interesting experiment.

I'd give both Zuckerberg and The Rock a chance. At least let them campaign and see if they survive that pressure cooker.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

So Really the President of the USA is nothing but a face of the winning Administration.

Having a Celebrity as your face would probably create more votes for them over
    a Politician from Tennessee who no body has hardy heard of and is stiff as cardboard when it comes to personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's currently polling ahead of Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    He's currently polling ahead of Trump.
    Dwayne Johnson doesn't have any political experience, but he's 100x better than Trump. Granted being "better than Trump" isn't saying much, we could put a chimpanzee in the white house and it would be better than Trump. He's at least not an idiot.

I would think that experience in politics would be a big thing for future presidents something the rock lacks, i do love the guy though.

Deleted
    The day US banned all humanities was the day anyone could become president, if you pay fox and co enough money or make them enough money by just being you.

Dwayne Johnson is awesome except for baywatch terribad so terribad
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it that far already that it's only a prestige position?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Trump has opened the flood gates. Celebrity, no political experience needed? Hell yeah lets go.