Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skidrov View Post

lets be completly honest with each other right now i refuse to believe someone would not by mistake pay almost 1milion gold for this RNG container were the odds of geting something equel the value are like 1%? Does blizzard change the prices on purpose so players sink in their gold and buy game time for money again?

and if someone tells me "lol they got milions of gold XD since wod !" he might aswell be a blizzard agent
    They also got millions of gold since Legion. Yes THERE ARE people with gold who don't know what to do with it, so they bid high on BMAH stuff to assure their win of bid. Just because you're unable to grasp that possibility (and obviously that skill of making gold in game, else you wouldn't post such a shit thread), doesn't mean you have to put on your tinfoil hat and start conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    A Spectral Tiger is a Spectral Tiger but the Mystery Box could be anything; it could even be a Spectral Tiger!
    Fry is awesome!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Blizzard just like everyother game controls the mrket, not the players.
    No matter what you do to try to control the market will never work.

Blizzard just likeeveryone game company controls the mrket to keep a healthy economy running, they will buy or sell certain itmes to keep an average price going.

a lvl 21 item average price will be about 60 gold for exampole.
    Sure bro. /10c

lets be completly honest with each other right now i refuse to believe someone would not by mistake pay almost 1milion gold for this RNG container were the odds of geting something equel the value are like 1%? Does blizzard change the prices on purpose so players sink in their gold and buy game time for money again?

and if someone tells me "lol they got milions of gold XD since wod !" he might aswell be a blizzard agent
    They could just increase a flight path cost by 10 silver to remove more gold from the community, and nobody would ever notice.
    Those containers go from 500-700k on our server, so 900k is fully possible.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys look a biollionair company obviously doesnt control the market to keep the economy healthy and interesting to everyone (mostly new players).
    Its the players who control the market guise, not the video game company... I was also born just yesterday so I could be wrong.

its a business..

everyone maximizes profits... anyone not familiar with that concept has yet to play hello kitty island adventure.

Hey guys look a biollionair company obviously doesnt control the market to keep the economy healthy and interesting to everyone (mostly new players).
    Its the players who control the market guise, not the video game company... I was also born just yesterday so I could be wrong.
    Considering your poor thread history I could believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    when someone starts a post with 'lets be completly honest', they are not going to accept any answer that doesn't match with their own preconceived notions. If you have real evidence of this 'rigging' then present it, otherwise its nothing more than conspiracy and conjecture. And if it is conspiracy then they might want to read the rules.
    And ending with "and if someone tells me "lol they got milions of gold XD since wod !" he might aswell be a blizzard agent".

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If I made a video game I would never control the market, and I would allow the players to do so even if the hardcore players would screw the new players over the market by manipulation, I wouldnt do anything... I rather have the players controling the market and lose new players than controlling the market myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    They don't start at 900k gold. Players go crazy or try to purposely raise the bid on people that want it. My dumbass friend played that game and tried to boost the price on Kael's mount to mess with other players. He calculated wrong though and it couldn't be bid on again so he was stuck with nearly a million gold mount which dropped for him the week earlier.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Obviously it's not going to matter what anybody's answer is, if it's not "yes".

15+ Year Old Account
    If I made a video game I would never control the market, and I would allow the players to do so even if the hardcore players would screw the new players over the market by manipulation, I wouldnt do anything... I rather have the players controling the market and lose new players than controlling the market myself.
    That would be stupid. There's been bugs and exploits allowing people to make obscene amounts of gold or create more of an item than intended driving prices up/down in the market. Without Blizzard's intervention to correct the market it would be screwed. Plus the first time you wanted something you couldn't because the market wasn't in your favor you'd be crying up a storm.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    If somebody didn't pay 900k for that then what would be the purpose of Blizzard posting it that high? If you don't think somebody is going to pay 900k they certainly aren't going to bid above that to get it.
    This thread was over the moment you posted this first reply.

Conspiracy theory destroyed. If Blizzard faked the 900,000g bid because nobody would pay that.. then all they achieved was ensuring that no gold was spent. Conspiracy theories kinda need to offer some benefit to the conspirators.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    They could just increase a flight path cost by 10 silver to remove more gold from the community, and nobody would ever notice.
    Those containers go from 500-700k on our server, so 900k is fully possible.
    Yep. Or gradually increase repair costs. People expect those to get higher over time as they get better gear, so for sure nobody would notice.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm far from a Blizzard fanboi, but you jumped the shark here. Your claims of Blizzard controlling the BMAH bids is so idiotic, i'm losing my faith in the human species. Someone should castrate you so you don't procreate.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    when someone starts a post with 'lets be completly honest', they are not going to accept any answer that doesn't match with their own preconceived notions. If you have real evidence of this 'rigging' then present it, otherwise its nothing more than conspiracy and conjecture. And if it is conspiracy then they might want to read the rules.
    You. I like you. We need more people in this world like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    So just because 1 mill seems too high for some, others might see it as an okay price. 5k was too high for me earlier, it's not any more. 2 mill for the spider mount is still too much for me, but I'm guessing eventually I will get it because I won't care at that point.
    Agreed. A few order hall classes can easily net 5K a day if you have a few characters.

As for the 2 million, I'd much rather turn that into ~$240 battle.net currency though instead of wasting it on one mount.

One mount or the Digital Deluxe version of Starcraft II for $60, Overwatch: Origins for $60, Diablo III and expansion for $30, and 4 of their classic games for $40 and have $50 left over in my account.

- You could also buy every mini pet they've sold for real money, 13 pets for $130.
    - You could buy 9/10 of the mounts as well, coming in at $225 or $230. To buy all the mounts you need $255.
    - You could buy the helm skins for $45.
    - You could boost 4 characters to 100 for $60 a piece.
    - Or you could just play the next year and 4 months of WoW for free.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2017-05-20 at 10:37 PM.

All blizzard has done is increase the gold cap and made making millions of gold the past few years pretty easy.

let's be honest

this is a shitpost.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    That looks like something that might happen on SilvermoonEU. Just load a gbank with 10M gold and transfer on a lowpop realm for 150-200k boxes every day if you really want the vanilla ZG mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    This thread was over the moment you posted this first reply.

Conspiracy theory destroyed. If Blizzard faked the 900,000g bid because nobody would pay that.. then all they achieved was ensuring that no gold was spent. Conspiracy theories kinda need to offer some benefit to the conspirators.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Or gradually increase repair costs. People expect those to get higher over time as they get better gear, so for sure nobody would notice.
    As crazy as it is I have seen many people on here and in game talk about how Blizzard wants gold. Like it has any value to them. They create it and use it for nothing themselves.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."