Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A gas explosion is possible but reports are that the loud boom happened near an entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Really can't say that. The effectiveness of a bomb depends on placement and size. If there are few or no people around to kill when it goes off, that there will likely be few casualties says nothing about the size of the bomb other than that it wasn't large enough to reach to an area where there were more people.
    These are initial reports of 20 fatalities, that number is likely to go way up if you really have hundreds of injuries. Can't really compare initial reports to final reported numbers.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hows that Brexit working out?

Infracted
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-05-22 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Explosions at Ariana Grande concert
    "she is sooo hot"
    Dont call her hot. She will call you out on Twitter for objectifying her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It sounds like the bomb went off near the ticketing office and not in the arena proper
    Really can't say that. The effectiveness of a bomb depends on placement and size. If there are few or no people around to kill when it goes off, that there will likely be few casualties says nothing about the size of the bomb other than that it wasn't large enough to reach to an area where there were more people.
    I suppose you're both right. but I have a hunch from reading twitter that this was not a bomb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Yeah im sure these things are related.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Yeah im sure these things are related.
    Well, it was supposed to stop these kind of things

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Reports of explosions aren't explosions until they are confirmed to be explosions by the people actually investigating the reports of explosions. Until that is the case, I would suggest you hold the alt-reich rhetoric.
    Translation: I don't agree and thus you're a Nazi.

Poster child for the fascist left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    As in the explosion was motivated by a hatred of democracy?

It's simply a heuristic for preferring simplicity to complexity unless complexity offers greater explanatory power.
    Yeah, just what I said without but with added pretentiousness.

Point being - just before an election, want some fear to make people vote differently...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Anyone think that this attack might be coordinated considering the potential bomb found at the Swedish airport a few hours ago? Potentially a coordinated string of attacks.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    She looks really thin here, I wonder if everything is okay with her health.

Did she leave before the explosion?

Lots of leg injuries.

Probably a bomb and not a gas explosion. At this point who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    ye maybe it was Buddhists who just caused 2 explosions.

Stampedes being reported are in response to explosions. please have some decency. people have died and your first response is how can i use this to show my political views.
    Self awareness on zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Anyone think that this attack might be coordinated considering the potential bomb found at the Swedish airport a few hours ago? Potentially a coordinated string of attacks.
    Possible.

But it is rare for cells to be that coordinated.

Well I'm going to bed its almost 1 am here in the UK. I guess when I read this thread when I wake up. Someone is going to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Well I'm going to bed its almost 1 am here in the UK. I guess when I read this thread when I wake up. Someone is going to be wrong.
    I hope you are right but be ready for disappointment.

Alot of conflicting information, even from people who were supposedly there:

Some 1st-hand accounts say it was just a huge balloon, and stampedes caused injuries
    Some 1st-hand accounts say an explosion and gunshots in the building
    Some 1st-hand accounts say explosion outside

However, an explosion outside of the building seems to be corroborated by photos and video - there are people covered in blood and what looks like pieces of flesh, as well as an explosion being partially caught on camera from across town.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-05-22 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    She looks really thin here, I wonder if everything is okay with her health.

Did she leave before the explosion?
    According to her minders & reports , Ariana did leave before the explosion & is safe