Page 10 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    this is all the evidence you should need
    combined with they are both white males

still waiting for more updates on the bombing news channels are not saying much -.-
    Stop linking that absolute joke that not even other conservatives listen to.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The people aren't being banned for saying its a terrorist attack, they are being banned for saying its an Islam related terror attack.

We have more than one group of people trying to blow us up in the UK, and the current likely weapon based on the injuries reported (Nail Bomb) and the location itself (Manchester has a history with the IRA) points more to an IRA attack.
    What the fuck is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Nobody was reporting shrapnel in the beginning...
    But there were reports of people dying, but you rather spin this in direction of people stampeding themselves ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are people honestly suggesting this could be an IRA attack.. Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt it's the Real IRA lads...

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there something, recently, that would trigger the IRA to do something of this magnitude? I realize the concerns with the IRA are still real but my understanding, as much as I can get from casually seeing international news on the subject from time to time, is that much of their activity is against police in Northern Ireland.

It's so sad that there are such idiots like those here that say "it's not been confirmed as terrorism yet". Get a fucking clue, morons.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Accoridng to the twitter for the venue, the explosion was indeed outside of the stadium in the public area, so someone must have waited for the concert to finish then attack innocents
    Yeah it seems like a planned attack to maximize casualities and try to cause a stampede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Are IRA even active anymore? When was the last time they actually did something in England? Unless im forgetting something i thought they hadn't done any bombings in England for around 15 years now?
    Actually, with Brexit and the threat of a closed border there have been some very uppity Republicans.

It is not the IRA.

Why? Do people hope it is the IRA?

/baffled.

I wouldn't totally discount the possiblity of an IRA attack. In the last couple of years the threat level from Northern Irish paramilitaries was raised to substantial. There are people out there who are still totally opposed to the peace process. I don't think it is them, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    It is not the IRA.

/baffled.
    You might wanna get onto Scotland Yard if you can say 100% who did this, they've probably got some questions for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I really doubt it's the Real IRA lads...
    Unlikely, but nail bombs are a new one for IS in EU, they just are more associated with Right Wing groups and individuals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Actually, with Brexit and the threat of a closed border there have been some very uppity Republicans.
    Still this would seem like a pretty leap for the IRA since they haven't really been active in England for a while, and then to go straight to bombing a concert full of kids.

its pretty obvious what this is going to end up being...

If it's the IRA I'll eat my shoe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Is there something, recently, that would trigger the IRA to do some of this magnitude? I realize the concerns with the IRA are still real but my understanding, as much as I can get from casually seeing international news on the subject from time to time, is that much of their activity is against police in Northern Ireland.
    Northern Ireland voted to remain, but will be taken out of the EU irregardless. Those talks have caused panic over the border. A couple of months ago former Sinn Fein leader Martin McGuiness passed away and he was vital in the peace talks. I still think Real IRA chat is bizarre though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    It is not the IRA.

/baffled.
    Because they'll do anything whatsoever to defend Muslim terrorists.

MMO-Champion, where it is more important who killed people than that they were killed.

Another sad day on this world. I hope the count doesn't go up much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Unlikely, but nail bombs are a new one for IS in EU, they just are more associated with Right Wing groups and individuals.
    The pressure cookers at the Boston marathon were loaded with metal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    If it's the IRA I'll eat my shoe
    If its the IRA ill eat your other shoe