Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    It doesn't take a PhD in religion or history to know that Islam was founded by a warlord who personally killed many people, married a child and started a war to expell all other religions.
    Maybe you did need those PhD study hours to figure out and remember that the prophet explicitly warns his followers that if they mistreat people of other religions he will personally make sure they won't be going to heaven. Not that any of this matters; as if any christian or muslim follows the actual teachings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The Maybot has said campaigning is being suspended.
    she never started to be fair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamza View Post
    It just amazes me how illiberal people are.
    There are more fundamental freedoms than that of speech. Freedom of expression, freedom to raise a family, a right to life, and so on. Total, unabashed freedom of speech can compromise those freedoms for others, this is why it isn't entirely universal.

I suggest you actually research these laws, why we have them and how they work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    she never started to be fair
    She had. Strong and stable, clear clarity, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    We just don't label as terrorism because more often than not, there's not political agenda behind the person's actions and they're just crazy. That's all they do here though is find people crazy enough or desperate enough to do such an act and then the terrorist group themselves politicize it. That's what they want. The people blaming it on the religion are just helping their agenda.

This is a completely separate issue than what you said about taking literal interpretations of any religion. Of course that's an issue but as a first world nation, we're more easily able to keep those types of people to a minimum and not let them use religion as a brainwashing tool to build up an armed force that bends to your will. Third world countries don't have this capability.
    You might have a point if you're taking about someone from a poor uneducated village who joins a jihadist movement like Ahrar-al-Shams. However in many cases of international terrorism this involves more educated individuals, sometimes even college educated. But back to your point, you dont see uneducated individuals from other religions doing the same statisticsally, let alone even certain sects of Islam itself rarely commit these acts.

You'd probably find a much higher number of Christians are unconcerned about Christian extremism.
    at this point in time probably which I dont condone but its natural reaction

7+ Year Old Account
    There are more fundamental freedoms than that of speech. Freedom of expression, freedom to raise a family, a right to life, and so on. Total, unabashed freedom of speech can compromise those freedoms for others, this is why it isn't entirely universal.

I suggest you actually research these laws, why we have them and how they work.
    No speech can't compromise those freedoms. All speech can do is hurt your feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    No speech can't compromise those freedoms. All speech can do is hurt your feelings.
    You start calling for a particular group of people to be rounded up and killed, you're compromising their freedom of expression and very possibly their right to life.

7+ Year Old Account
    You start calling for a particular group of people to be rounded up and killed, you're compromising their freedom of expression and very possibly their right to life.
    Rounding up and killing people is physical violence, so yeah they are going beyond speech.

You'd probably find a much higher number of Christians are unconcerned about Christian extremism.
    Those usually just stick to themselves and their little cults, though.

I can't recall ever seeing a similar attack as the one of tonight carried out in the name of Christ, definetely not recently, atleast.

It doesn't in their religion holy fuck. The word "religion" is on that page in 3 places and it isn't even within the report itself. Do you want a fucking picture of it?

Where does it says "in their religion?"
    its says muslims only if i see correctly and pool is based in 11 muslim countries..and question was about islamic extremism

Seems like you're uneducated about the statistics.
    So you have nothing further to say? I thought as much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Rounding up and killing people is physical violence, so yeah they are going beyond speech.
    Yeah, but people would argue "I'm just saying that should happen, freedom of speech, I'm not actually doing it." etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It sounds like England finally got the Samsung Galaxy Note 7s this week.
    not gonna lie, i lol'd.

still its very sad and ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack but who knows maybe they are just blowing smoke?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but people would argue "I'm just saying that should happen, freedom of speech, I'm not actually doing it." etc.
    Direct intent to physically harm someone is already against the law. The speech itself is not outlawed, it is merely evidence that goes toward proving crime premeditation.

Yeah, no point in arguing with someone who doesn't accept facts.
    You've offered absolutely nothing factual though. Just your opinion touted as such, so I'm astounished how you came to that conclusion

Holy fuck, it's like talking to a child. Do you not understand the difference between "worried about extremism in your religion" vs "worried about extremism in your country"?

Your original point is still completely irrelevant regardless if the question was worded in either of those two ways because it still doesn't equate to, "I support Islamic extremism". The questions can be clearly interpreted many different ways. People who said they were unconcerned may just not think there is much extremism in their religion, may not be worried it will affect them, may have interpreted the question completely differently.
    just f lol ofc they arent worried when they arent affected and islamic extremism is based of f islam or something changed? they became Buddhists over night

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck, it's like talking to a child. Do you not understand the difference between "worried about extremism in your religion" vs "worried about extremism in your country"?
    I don't think you should use that kind of language around children.

Changing my facebook picture. I'm helping.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how "unconcerned with Islamic extremism" equates to "supports Islamic extremism" How do you make that connection?

I'm unconcerned with Islamic extremism in the sense that it doesn't affect me and it's highly unlikely to but that doesn't mean I support it.
    just fucking looooooooooooooooooooooooool if they arent concerned obviously they dont give a fucking fuck about if someone dies of islamic extremism and they think its normal part of every day life of being a muslim ..thats why they dont give a shit if they kill other sect of muslims..let alone if they kill others
    Last edited by Ianus; 2017-05-23 at 02:46 AM.

Cant even go and see a concert these days fucking religion.