Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Sincerity

I believe that is L-1 with 50 min to go. So I hope someone else is around to hammer before deadline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    With 14 Players alive takes 7 to lynch.
    It appears 7 is needed, what are we on?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    It appears 7 is needed, what are we on?
    7 was meant to be an 8 :P.

Don't worry. Collective Typos happen.

Well...

Unvote
    Vote: Sincerity

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    7 was meant to be an 8 :P.

Don't worry. Collective Typos happen.
    Sorry it is 8 i will fix it now ( im doing a great job modding so far...)

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    Sorry it is 8 i will fix it now ( im doing a great job modding so far...)
    We both know it was because I didn't actually proofread the OP like you asked me too.

So, my bad.

Vote count:

Sincerity:Marack, Listo, Cruelle, Crackleslap, Tumppu, Danner, Kryllian, Graeham
    Crackleslap: Palawin, Celtic

IT IS NOW NIGHT, POST TO FOLLOW

- - - Updated - - -

Many hours has passed and everyone was still in panic state. They didn't know what to do after their lines finished and even worse they had nowhere to go and drink.

One person tho wasn't bothered at all...So the town retaliated and decided to lynch Sincerity.

Congratulations, You are: Kyle Broflofksi - Role Blocker (Mafia)

You can choose one player per Night to block from performing his or her night action.

IT IS NOW NIGHT TIME.

You have 24 hours or until i receive all night actions.

Last edited by Arindel; 2017-05-22 at 08:37 PM.

I think this calls for a bump. I might be wrong but I'm going to do it anyway.

As the night passed and everyone started waking up (outside the clam) something wasn't quite right. Some people were lying on the floor dead and the town was more confused than ever. The day started with children laughing and cackling.......

The corpse list:
    Crackleslap Playing Adam West. HAS DIED to a shuriken in the eye

Congratulations, You are: Mayor Adam West
    Role: VT

Somethings going down, It must be another one of those conspiracies, Maybe they are after your underwear again!

All you have is your Vote, Make it count!

Win Condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Cerinh Playing Lois Griffin HAS DIED many times...apparently she was shot in the armpit, leg, ear, eye, kidney.....

Congratulations, You are: Lois Griffin

You are Peters faithful wife lois, Peter is probably off somewhere making a fool out of himself, There is something going on it town, But your just too busy unblocking the plug hole from meg's leg hair.

Marack playing Glenn Quagmire HAS DIED He has been incinerated.

Congratulations, You are: Quagmire

Man, Those chicks last night exhausted you. But the trouble in town is making it difficult to pick up more. Disaster.

With 10 alive 6 to lynch. You have 48 hours or until a lynch has been decided.

Last edited by Arindel; 2017-05-23 at 09:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that's quite a mixed bag of feelings between all the deaths D1 and N1. Yeah for scum RB going down but boo for three townies lost.

I'm gonna have to go back and look a little because Cerinh isn't surprising and seems like a vig kill. I'm guessing Marack is a Mafia revenge kill (Is it a south park team of characters or a mixed bag of non-Family Guy characters that make up Mafia.) The third though i'm not sure, second Scum team? SK? Joat?

Wow. That's some bloody mess. 3 kills in one night - been a while since we saw that amount of mayhem on N1.

The mafia is the south park cast, it seems. That's ... not what I expected in a game like this, but not sure it makes too much of a difference.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    So 3 kills, a fair bit. I'm assuming the Cerinh kill was a vigi. Based on that I would think Crackle was killed by a SK (not entirely sure about that though) and Marack Mafia. Marack I think was the mafia kill due to him starting the votes on sincerity.

In other words, I'm suspicious of Danner for his statement of wondering why sincerity was being voted instead of Cerinh for inactivity. I don't recall ever going alphabetically for that.

Vote: Danner

@Listo:

Sooo, I saw this accusation coming a mile away after Serenity flipping.

In retrospect, I do not regret my callout here. I regret being wrong about it (especially now that Marack is confirmed town too), but it was nonetheless a point worth noting.

I was just wondering who throw this back at me. And you're it. So allow me to hypothesize that you have not the sincerest motive in mind. The reason is your last statement. It's not whether you go alphabetic or not. It's about how you pick between two candidates. I want to understand the mind that does the picking. There is a natural order for everyone, which may be alphabetic, or otherwise. Marack gave no reason on his initial vote. And it was the opposite of what I would pick.

vote: listo95
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    I'm going to go ahead and proclaim danner as not mafia based on the mafia being from south park.

Totally possible he's the serial killer. In fact from what I know of Family Guy I would not be in the least bit surprised about this.

But he has no scum reason for keeping Sincerity alive.

WTF? That's a lot of night kills.

I suppose that makes sense, if there's a serial killer in addition to the mafia kill + vigi killing Cerinh. Or maybe a PGO? No scratch that, all are VTs. Or some one off kill?
    IF Cerinh was mod killed, I suppose that would be made obvious?

Mayor is a regular FG character I guess, even though it's the same name as the Batman actor? Mafia flip being from South Park is interesting, though. Are there no bad guys in FG or what?

All in all, that's just a big mess, gonna sleep on it a bit.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

You know what, Listo. I'm thinking about this, and I can't make it fit your character that you are attacking me out of some nefarious scheme. So... I'm forced to

unvote

Not the way I expected this to go, but...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and proclaim danner as not mafia based on the mafia being from south park.

Totally possible he's the serial killer. In fact from what I know of Family Guy I would not be in the least bit surprised about this.
    @celtic: That's quite a softclaim. But I will back this softclaim up as accurate. And as such, celtic goes in the trust bin for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and... ,I know what you know is accurate. What you speculate is not

Uh I was honestly kind of expecting to get killed. Lived for pretty long in the last two games and don't really have that much time for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I dislike lynching Danner this early on, but he is probably scum.

ok so sucks we lost so many town 1st night but VT's so ya'll kinda did their job

but yay 1 mafia down 2 to go???? with a sk to find and a vig or a JOAT

can rule out PGO right ??? cus they all VT's and i thought the whole PGO role was that they shoot anyone who visits them and VT's visit no one right???

- - - Updated - - -

i have so many questions about last nights shit that went down but im freaking shattered and i dont want to miss a thing so going to get some sleep back in the morning

We don't really need to panic over there being three night kills. One can safely be attributed to the remnants of the scum team, another is more than likely linked to a serial killer and Cerinh's demise and flavour text is reminiscent of of a JOAT/vigilante.

Neither the serial killer or scum would bother going after Cerinh, since keeping him alive would be ideal for them both as at least one day phase would be wasted pressuring and/or lynching him (her?) as not showing up at all during D1 makes it likely that we'd be denied their presence on subsequent days. It's also possible that they'd have been replaced or just mod killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    ok so sucks we lost so many town 1st night but VT's so ya'll kinda did their job

but yay 1 mafia down 2 to go???? with a sk to find and a vig or a JOAT
    How do u know there's 3 mafia ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    We don't really need to panic over there being three night kills. One can safely be attributed to the remnants of the scum team, another is more than likely linked to a serial killer and Cerinh's demise and flavour text is reminiscent of of a JOAT/vigilante.

Neither the serial killer or scum would bother going after Cerinh, since keeping him alive would be ideal for them both as at least one day phase would be wasted pressuring and/or lynching him (her?) as not showing up at all during D1 makes it likely that we'd be denied their presence on subsequent days. It's also possible that they'd have been replaced or just mod killed.
    I agree with you here.

- - - Updated - - -

My first thought after the scum flip was that given his being afk, I don't give much town credit to anyone voting on him after the first 2 or 3 people. He would have been extremely easy and inviting to bus.
    In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the entire mafia was on his train, whether that's 1 or 2 people. They are probably in the last 3 or 4 on the train .

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerity: Marack, Listo, Cruelle, Crackleslap, Tumppu, Danner, Kryllian, Graeham

I can understand the pressure on danner but celtic softing his character name backs him up for now.

- - - Updated - - -

vote kryllian
    In the sweet spot on the train, in my opinion. Also first post today screamed scum to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Well that's quite a mixed bag of feelings between all the deaths D1 and N1. Yeah for scum RB going down but boo for three townies lost.

I'm gonna have to go back and look a little because Cerinh isn't surprising and seems like a vig kill. I'm guessing Marack is a Mafia revenge kill (Is it a south park team of characters or a mixed bag of non-Family Guy characters that make up Mafia.) The third though i'm not sure, second Scum team? SK? Joat?
    "look at me I'm super town. Look at how town I am. I care about things that affect town! "

- - - Updated - - -

Also vt deaths literally the best thing that could have happened for town. So post is misconceived.

- - - Updated - - -

Very quiet game so far guys...