Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ajax vs ManU Bus. What a snore fest. Ajax played bad but I guess that was also due to Manu's strengths; always 9 players behind the ball. Ajax 0 chances. ManU 0 chances. ManU won. Football lost.
    It wasn't really an entertaining match for the neutrals no, but to say that there were no chances is a bit wrong tbh. Ajax had one decent while United had 2-3, I mean did you really miss Lingards 1on1 from 40+ meters for example (which was a very obvious push btw)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ajax vs ManU Bus. What a snore fest. Ajax played bad but I guess that was also due to Manu's strengths; always 9 players behind the ball. Ajax 0 chances. ManU 0 chances. ManU won. Football lost.
    Salty is strong.

Man U deserved winners. Ajax sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    It wasn't really an entertaining match for the neutrals no, but to say that there were no chances is a bit wrong tbh. Ajax had one decent while United had 2-3, I mean did you really miss Lingards 1on1 from 40+ meters for example (which was a very obvious push btw)?
    Lindgard pretty much fell after light contact. ManU really didn't have any real goal chances, and neither did Ajax.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Salty is strong.

Man U deserved winners. Ajax sucked.
    Yeh ManU was awesome.

Deleted
    Surprised Bobby Carlos isn't all over this.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a lifelong Manchester United fan I was really looking forward to see if this youthful Ajax-side cud give Mourinho som inspiration into what he's lacking, especially Dolberg, but they were really bad. Yeah Jose had setup both Mkhi and Fellaini to play negatively, but even Ajax's kids had some hangers in their game.

I was really shocked at how bad Ajax was. They had some light-points, but once Pogba's shot got deflected and gone behind Onana they had nothing to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Surprised Bobby Carlos isn't all over this.
    Let the hate train flow. Tis just jealousy. I rather enjoy clean sheet games but I understand why others dont. It wasnt just ajax that was poor utd shut them down. Fellaini was all over the channels and winning more aerial duels than an American basketball team

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    But i also have to say that it is actually really entertaining how this thread is full of hate and whining against United! I would have thought that atleast most english people would like having actually 5 english teams in the Champions League next season and would be happy about that, but i guess its better to keep hating on United.
    You don't actually think you're representing England, do you? The vast majority of neutrals couldn't give a shit about your club.

Ajax sprayed & wiped by Man U

10+ Year Old Account
    Was hardly the worse finale i've seen in modern football. United had a bad season in the league, but in the various cups they have been very good! 3 titles for United while Chelsea, Tottenham, City, Liverpool and Arsenal only have 2 between them in total

I have no issues with United playing this kind of controlling/dominating football when it comes to these important games. Actually I prefer it since Mourinho are really good at it, but sure it would be fun to see more attacking football against "lesser" teams.

But i also have to say that it is actually really entertaining how this thread is full of hate and whining against United! I would have thought that atleast most english people would like having actually 5 english teams in the Champions League next season and would be happy about that, but i guess its better to keep hating on United.
    No one likes Man U, why are you surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Ajax sprayed & wiped by Man U

I think you mean Francis.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    No one likes Man U, why are you surprised?
    I like how you seem to think you speak for everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Everyone hates the success of others and United has lots of it. Even in a year when all the haters want to call them shit they still qualified for Champions League and won 3 trophies.
    They were shit, they won the League Cup and the Europa League, 2 tournaments that no one gives a shit about. There going to spend another bucketload of cash in the summer whilst somehow still banging on about Chelsea/City buying the league and unless Mou decides to change his tactics they'll finish outside the top four again whilst simultaneously calling the people who finish above them bottlers.

Why anyone thinks one of the most expensive teams in the world winning the Champions League-lite or the fucking League Cup is "success" is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    QQ Spurs didnt win anything again so Im gona shit on utd
    I would be bummed too if our "golden generation" Didnt win anything except the champions league spot as well

Also where you think Walker is off too? One of your best players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I would be bummed too if our "golden generation" Didnt win anything except the champions league spot as well

Also where you think Walker is off too? One of your best players
    Mind the Gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Mind the Gap.
    Go straight into the group stage in the CL with europa victory and get a super cup final vs Real Madrid or Juve. Even better

10+ Year Old Account
    I never took spurs fans as bitter but clearly they are, sure the future pretty bright for them but second place and no trophies and they have the audacity to mock our season? Shit banter is shit I guess.

Want the worse final mind, Liverpool v United in the FA Cup was horrendous.

Was hardly the worse finale i've seen in modern football. United had a bad season in the league, but in the various cups they have been very good! 3 titles for United while Chelsea, Tottenham, City, Liverpool and Arsenal only have 2 between them in total

I have no issues with United playing this kind of controlling/dominating football when it comes to these important games. Actually I prefer it since Mourinho are really good at it, but sure it would be fun to see more attacking football against "lesser" teams.

While I agree United have had a good season now that they've won the Europa League, you cannot compare it to a Premier League title. The Premier League is the creme de la creme.

Counting the Community Shield amongst your season triumphs just go to show how far you've fallen in standards.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-05-25 at 07:03 AM.

Chelsea only showed what you can do with a full week for each game and no major injuries to any starting 11 players. Seriously did anyone at Chelsea get injured this season? Meanwhile utd have 4 major surgeries

Regardless utds league form hasn't been good enough, too many draws cost the season particularly at home. Next year no excuses, need a proven goal scorer that isnt Zlatan and go for winning the league not just top 4 cash grab clubs like arsenal/spurs
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-05-25 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Chelsea only showed what you can do with a full week for each game and no major injuries to any starting 11 players. Seriously did anyone at Chelsea get injured this season? Meanwhile utd have 4 major surgeries

Regardless utds league form hasn't been good enough, too many draws cost the season particularly at home. Next year no excuses, need a proven goal scorer that isnt Zlatan and go for winning the league not just top 4 cash grab clubs like arsenal/spurs
    Maybe it's something to do with your training or the injury proneness of your players?

Chelsea's medical team is amongst the best in the country in my opinion. Never have an injury crisis. Even when we played the record amount of games a few seasons ago the year after we won the CL (we came 3rd and won the Europa League, with a much inferior squad to Man United today)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this will allow Man Utd to attract a top defender and attacker, they badly need it. Hopefully Griezmann

Is it just me, or is Rashford just overrated?