Deleted

Watch out before you make another account.

I've used another account in WoW for years since I wanted to sort my toons and support the game. Due to medical conditions I had to drop out of work and downscale my life so now I wanted to move my only played char from my 2nd account to my main account (both on the same Bnet account). Suddenly there were troubles cause I had caged pets on the accounts so it couldn't be transfered and I fixed that. Then my transfer was declined and Blizzard told me it was due to credit card problems. (The same credit card that I used for over 10 years and I can use to buy like game time and Heartstone packs even after the so called "problem". Tinfoil hat or not its very suspicios how brutally impossible it can be to buy a service to downscale to 1 account when I can buy everything else I can think of in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    I've used another account in WoW for years since I wanted to sort my toons and support the game. Due to medical conditions I had to drop out of work and downscale my life so now I wanted to move my only played char from my 2nd account to my main account (both on the same Bnet account). Suddenly there were troubles cause I had caged pets on the accounts so it couldn't be transfered and I fixed that. Then my transfer was declined and Blizzard told me it was due to credit card problems. (The same credit card that I used for over 10 years and I can use to buy like game time and Heartstone packs even after the so called "problem". Tinfoil hat or not its very suspicios how brutally impossible it can be to buy a service to downscale to 1 account when I can buy everything else I can think of in the game.
    I've done the same thing, no issues, sounds like a system glitch. Try again later basically (or use a different card if you have one to make it quicker). Don't tinfoil hat it, there's nothing there to tinfoil hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely just a glitch bud, Blizzard isn't scamming you out of being able to merge your accounts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok thanks for the heads up.

Usually you can link your card to PayPal and use it that way if your card wont work, has always worked for me when I've had issues with blizzard taking my money

How the hell did you keep the same credit card for 10 years?! Mine keeps getting locked every few months and they send me a new one due to 'security issues' >.>
    And I agree with Tpyo, paypal is usually easier anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done this thing for years, plenty of times, no problems. I just think you hit a bad nail with card etc. No real tinfoil from Blizzard's side.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..