Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    This was no manslaughter, he fucking ran at full speed and elbowed the guy in the temple, the homeless guy was sitting down as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    he was 69, thats pretty old, but is 18 too young to realise old people are more frail than younger people? he was too busy being alpha killing someone for catcalling, is it manslaughter when you running sucker punch a 69 year old homeless man from behind? come on that could cause brain damage to people of all ages, or even death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    In the event of a violent event leading to the death of another unjustly, you think that is manslaughter because "he didn't mean to kill him..." Fuck that shit. That's why you don't assault and batter others. And over a 'catcall'.... this fucker is an animal, and should be put down like one. The difference between manslaughter and murder in this case is a matter of technicality, and in all seriousness, reckless manslaughter with a violent intention IS fucking murder.
    Yes, it is manslaughter...because there's no intent to actually kill the dude.

Manslaughter: the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

The guy deserves to go to jail...but the Death Penalty is ridiculous.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Murder charge isn't happening. Sure the guy intended to beat the hobo to a pulp, but I doubt (and he can easily claim) the intention was to kill. Prosecutors are not that stupid. Manslaughter fits.

Ultimately, time in prison along with anger management therapy is needed for this young hot head. I can imagine what he would do to someone eyeballing his girlfriend or wife when he gets older.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Protected her from what? Minor verbal harassment? Thank god he killed the guy so noone else will feel such shame!
    The sarcasm apparently wasn't thick enough for people to get it .
    My intention was to express concern that they won't punish the bastard hard enough because the judge will be blinded by his armor's polish.

Well there's a quick way to ruin multiple lives... What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    the beater is 18 and his cousin is younger? fuck that old creepy man
    I imagine the catcalling homeless man definitely asked for their ID before catcalling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    Good man. Catcalling is one of the most degenerate, primitive actions a male can do. The more lesser-evolved filth with no control over their biological urges on the planet the better.
    Yeah, beating people to death you have issues with is so more evolved than whistling at people you find attractive.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    "How dare you discriminate against women through catcalling? PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION."

Feminism at fault here.

Catcalling needs to stop to exist as a term. Its no different than any other unwanted verbal contact like a suspicious person asking you if you need something (aka drugs) and as long as the guy doesnt follow you and stops the unwanted contact after you made clear you dont want it, its not really harassment. We should treat woman as equals and not make stupid extra rules for them.

The guy who beat the poor homeless man to death deserves to get the death penalty. Murdering someone over nothing is the worst crime.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-05-25 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I mean the creepy old dude should be reprimanded, but not like that. That or outright ignored.
    If you can't deal with freedom of speech and expression, there is no place for you in modern soceity IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    "How dare you discriminate against women through catcalling? PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION."

Feminism at fault here.
    More like "How dare you sexualize my family member?"

Don't be a dense moron.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-25 at 12:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    If you can't deal with freedom of speech and expression, there is no place for you in modern soceity IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

More like "How dare you sexualize my family member?"

Don't be a dense moron.
    More like "How dare you sexualize my family member? PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION."

And try to relax your self-defense mechanism trigger, it was satire.

Well they could just give 0 fucks about it , instead he decided to go violent i think going to prison is the right thing to do here .

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Good riddance to jail for that guy. Mentally unstable violent people need to be locked up for good.
    A person like that would have ended up as statistic at some point, my guess domestic dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Have fun in prison you just wasted your whole life.
    Talk about having a short fuse.

The cousin can probably be charged with something as well, unless... he/she tried to stop Sr Bravo from throwing them hands of steel.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is why the homeless should arm themselves. If they get caught carrying a deadly weapon, they no longer would be homeless and in this circumstances he still would be alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I didn't say to stifle him from speaking. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences by the people you're speaking to.

Dumbass assaults, murders and consequently ruins his life by trying to be such a white knight. Hilarious that he tossed his life away and sad for the man that died even if he wasn't the most upstanding citizen.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Fuck that! I don't like people catcalling my cousin!" (c) Keeping It Real Went Wrong
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

How many times can you hear a dirty old fuck screaming "sit on my face" to your 15 year old cousin until you beat someone's ass? Had it coming. Lets live in a fantasy world where the homeless pervert wouldnt fuck a kid that responded to the catcalls.
    2 perverts vs. 1 kid, perverts start it, one can't take the beating he literally just asked for. "Blame the kid". Right right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    How many times can you hear a dirty old fuck screaming "sit on my face" to your 15 year old cousin until you beat someone's ass? Had it coming. Lets live in a fantasy world where the homeless pervert wouldnt fuck a kid that responded to the catcalls.
    2 perverts vs. 1 kid, perverts start it, one can't take the beating he literally just asked for. "Blame the kid". Right right.
    Did you watch the video? I could easily understand if the guy went up to the homeless guy and said put your hands up we are going to fight, but noooo. Instead he bum-rushed the guy while he was not looking and continued swinging away at them. If you snap that easily at someone saying something you don't like then you have some major issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Akari Theron View Post
    Did you watch the video? I could easily understand if the guy went up to the homeless guy and said put your hands up we are going to fight, but noooo. Instead he bum-rushed the guy while he was not looking and continued swinging away at them. If you snap that easily at someone saying something you don't like then you have some major issues.
    How many times has he heard that shit? How many times had he heard it from him? We don't know. We don't know any of their life stories. But I do know hot chicks can't walk to the store without beta no game perverts saying or doing something stupid every damn time.
    Who knows what led to that. We do know however, if old guy would have just kept his mouth shut, we wouldn't be talking about this right now. He trolled in real life and got a reaction, sucks it wasn't the one he wanted.

He shouldn't have been beaten to death, but also I can't believe people do catcalls. People who catcall make themselves look like perverts. Anyway, those types of people are best left ignored.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__