Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Right now you're doing a spectacular job of showing that you have no idea how polling works. Good job.

Hey, we're all on this sinking ship together, dude.

Thread has all that info in it, feel free to read it.
    Why can't you just edit your OP with that information?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Aside from the legal shenanigans you and @Nixx are battling about, the voters may no longer have a choice. With MT being a mail in ballot state, something like 60%+ have already voted (let me find more specific ev), so even with this on the front page of literally every newspaper in MT, he may have already won.

I believe that when he's thrown in jail, hopefully for Felony Assault, he'll resign and the Governor can appoint someone more even tempered. MT is a red state, so I hope they keep that status, much as it pains me to say. The DNC candidate looks a little . . . squishy to me.

(also: how much money is that journalist gonna get? isn't Gianforte ludicrously rich?)
    Here is the thing though - it won't be Felony Assault no matter now much we might wish it. And even IF he resigned if elected, Bullock cannot sit someone in. If he could, we wouldn't be in this position right now. And as far as candidates, Juneau was pretty non DNC and got crushed 40.5% to 56.2%. We have no bench, and that is also a national problem. At least the gropenfuhrer is such a fucking mess that new people are deciding to give running for offices a shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'll tank if you spank.

But that's the last I want to say off-topic in this thread. @Ransath already knows he's lost.
    Yea, sure thing there Low Energy Breccia. I won in November. I won in January. I win every day that Trump is the President and Hillary isn't. I win every day that the Democrats hold no power in this country. I win every day watching the MSM devolve into nothing but blithering idiots.

Trust me - I am NOT tired of winning
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-05-25 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why can't you just edit your OP with that information?
    I'm not here to do everything for you, honey.

No, and I am not seeing anything that reports what lead up to the altercation. You would think this would be the first question reporters ask, the fact that it's left out makes me think there is something more.
    To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-reporter.html

Are you seeing anything that is reporting that the journalist touched G first?
    You activated his trap card.

FAKE NEWS MSM DEEP STATE LIBERALS OBUMMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have FOX NEWS reporters defending a guardian reporter, a super conservative news outlet defending a liberal news outlet, charges brought up AND a sound clip. But hey, it could all be a conspiracy to make some random Republican look bad.

I wonder why he did it, what was the pretext? You just don't walk up and bodyslam people for no reason. I am guessing it was heated words, but if the reporter had touched him first, well that's self defense. I will wait to I know more before I judge it.
    Christ almighty, did you even listen to the audio? Not even fucking Fox backed up Giantfart. And cited for assault.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I still can't believe he was just allowed to leave after beating someone up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Yea, sure thing there Low Energy Breccia. I won in November. I won in January. I win every day that Trump is the President and Hillary isn't. I win every day that the Democrats hold no power in this country. I win every day watching the MSM devolve into nothing but blithering idiots.

Trust me - I am NOT tired of winning
    I think we're all curious how you think you're winning? What specifics can you cite as "winning" with Trump in office?

Well he wouldn't exactly be a flight risk.

I didn't want to read through 180 shit post to find it, I found it

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-reporter.html

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

Looks like annoying reporter was being annoying agitated Gianforte and he got violent, yeah that was totally uncalled for. Hopefully he does time.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    Here is the thing though - it won't be Felony Assault no matter now much we might wish it. And even IF he resigned if elected, Bullock cannot sit someone in. If he could, we wouldn't be in this position right now. And as far as candidates, Juneau was pretty non DNC and got crushed 40.5% to 56.2%. We have no bench, and that is also a national problem. At least the gropenfuhrer is such a fucking mess that new people are deciding to give running for offices a shot.
    Shoot, you're right. Ag Assault in MT requires victim to be seriously injured - like coma/disfigurement. This fucknut might walk away with a fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Well he wouldn't exactly be a flight risk.
    If the journalist had did that to Gianfonte, he would have been arrested. It's almost beyond ridiculous the pass rich/powerful get with regards to criminal activity.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're all curious how you think you're winning? What specifics can you cite as "winning" with Trump in office?
    He is winning because his 'team' is winning. It doesn't matter to some people what Trump does or doesn't do, they will always argue that Hillary would have been much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most recent poll I found said Quist was down by single digits. Let's assume the worst 9%.

260,000 early votes cast with 45.5% Quist 54.5% Macho Man Randy Savage Beating would put Gianforte up by 23,400 votes.

Assuming a standard Montana voter turnout -- 500,000 or so in 2016 -- that means the remaining 240,000 have to be split about 55/45 Quist. A 19 point swing is massive...but under the circumstances it's possible. 2200 people have already turned out for same-day registration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    2200 people have already turned out for same-day registration.
    Probably all to support Gianforte. Nothing like putting a whupping on an over-bearing douchebag reporter to motivate the base

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time, just post this:

There was, go back and read it, if you can't find it, it's on you, not going to repeatedly explain myself to someone who is too lazy to read.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I wonder why he did it, what was the pretext? You just don't walk up and bodyslam people for no reason. I am guessing it was heated words, but if the reporter had touched him first, well that's self defense. I will wait to I know more before I judge it.
    Nope. We have audio of the altercation if you even attempted to read the thread. The reporter didn't touch him first as seen by witnesses from Fox News. But surprise surprise, Zenkai still doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about because he didn't bother to read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There's a difference between replying to a conversation without knowing the context and sifting through 189 post that most likely had nothing to do with the question you're asking. Not sure why you can't understand this. I am hoping one day you reply to me without embarrassing yourself, but today is not that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Now that is fucking funny. Way to use his words against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nope. We have audio of the altercation if you even attempted to read the thread. The reporter didn't touch him first as seen by witnesses from Fox News. But surprise surprise, Zenkai still doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about because he didn't bother to read the thread.
    I found it on my own, and already posted on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Probably all to support Gianforte. Nothing like putting a whupping on an over-bearing douchebag reporter to motivate the base
    Reading "totally independent" posters like you actively supporting and promoting candidates that literally just assaulted a journalist is pretty funny.

And disgusting.