Poll: Who gave up more?

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Answer: Rogues. They sacrificed thier honor.
    Last edited by mmoc15d2f5c062; 2017-05-25 at 12:29 PM.

I never understand why this argument keeps coming up. As has been stated in this thread the DK's did not sacrifice anything. They died and were risen. DH's did sacrifice everything about themselves to become who they are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Demon Hunters by far

DKs didnt really sacrifice shit willingly, they just died, boohoo.
    Pretty sure, according to other games and RPG's, death is the ultimate sacrifice.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    DH-s are spoiled prats who got superpowers.
    there are whole nations/races in azeroth mutilated/assimilated/cursed and lived through more horrible things.
    worgens did exactly the same thing, accepted curse to survive.
    draenei have suffered lot more - abandoned their home planet (twice), because they DIDN'T took superpowers offered by sargeras.
    at least worgen and draenei DK-s have done way more sarcrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Douche knights honestly were made for the edgy noob elitists who don't feel like leveling 55 levels i wish they were removed. FUCK DK's.

Sorry i had to vent somewhere
    Wait...Don't Demon Hunters start at even higher level? Sorry couldn't remember as I wasn't bothered to roll a class intended for 10 year old League Of Legend players. What is your DH named? Illidanx, Illidiani?

- - - Updated - - -

Death Knights sacrificed their lives, Demon Hunter sacrificed their shirts

15+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight didn't sacrifice anything. Since becoming a Death Knight wasn't a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    You just got a bit more emo. That is all.
    How did emo become the go to? If anything Goth is more appropriate. Emo kids typically wear tight jeans and colorful shirts. Goth kids wear black and spiky things.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can people vote for DK.. do you even know what a sacrifice is?

THEY DIED PEOPLE... and not willingly.

Harambe sacrificed the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    The term "sacrifice" implies the loss of something important to you which you willingly lose for the sake of someone else. Not all character with twisted or malformed features could claim that they sacrifice anything convincingly. Illidan for example had not sacrificed anything up until the event at the Black Temple. He did not blind himself willingly. He practiced demonic magic because he found that he would be stronger this way. He even enjoyed it.

Varian's sacrifice is a sacrifice in every sense of word, so does the blowing up of Nordrassil.
    Good point, so DH's are more like the orcs who drank the blood of Mannoroth to be more powerful - on the other hand, the reason why the DH's did it presumably wasn't so selfish. It supposedly was to be able to defend their homeworld - Azeroth.

Deleted
    Both left radicals, "cucks" if you ask the alt-righters.

Very annoying how they brag about it in every dialogue...

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Pretty sure, according to other games and RPG's, death is the ultimate sacrifice.
    Only if you give it willingly... which they didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Both left radicals, "cucks" if you ask the alt-righters.

Very annoying how they brag about it in every dialogue...
    Haha, so true. Almost worse than "CITIZENS OF DALARAN....."

Deleted
    Demon Hunters. Death Knights just died.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    YOU HAVE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING!!!!!!
    WHAT HAVE I GIVEN!!!?!!?!???

Joking aside i always found that line of text so weird when as a DH you talk to a DH NPC.
    I mean as DH you are their leader, they definitely know of your epix leet heroic sacrifices.

It really does not make any sense... blizz should remove that line when DH talks to a DH NPC.
    that's funny because valarjars in skyhold reply to me simply with: "I spit on you"

Dks had to kill their own sisters in the starting zone and gave up 2 tank specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Only if you give it willingly... which they didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, so true. Almost worse than "CITIZENS OF DALARAN....."
    So fighting in a war where you know you may die isn't a sacrifice?

Deleted
    i had this talk with a friend before. And at first i thought DK. They clearly have and will suffered more(and we where talking about sacrifise, as in how Whine some of them sound like)... But that was not the question. Who sacrifised. DK have not sacrifised anything to BECOME a DK. DH have, they decided it.

ALSO do depend on "sacrificed" is past, but i do belive DK are sacrifising more, in the present, as if they they their finale death they will get eternal Tourment in the shadow lands. while if a DH dies, they just dies.

dk are like real mens looking a little prick (dh) crying for attention lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Can't help but find it funny that every time I talk to a DH NPC they say "I have sacrificed everything, what have YOU given!?".

Bitch, I'm an Undead Death Knight.
    My family (presumably) died to the plague during Warcraft III. I myself died.
    Then I was raised against my will as a Forsaken.
    Then I died again, and was raised against my will by the Lich King.
    Then I was forced to kill what few friends I had left in the starting area.
    Warlock, that class was sacrificed twice to give abilities to DK and DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritushido View Post
    I never understand why this argument keeps coming up. As has been stated in this thread the DK's did not sacrifice anything. They died and were risen. DH's did sacrifice everything about themselves to become who they are now.
    Death knights sacrificed their lives once already in the fight against he scourge. They exist in a constant state of pain and torment to continue fighting to protect Azeroth.

And they're chill as fuck about it. Demon hunters are trying to be angsty as shit.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.