Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    So from what i could quickly gather, the "journalist", entered a non-public room, and proceeded to badger a person who told him to leave.
    At which point the candidate turned violent.
    Silly him, You have security to do that -
    Now either journalist needs to be a protected title, and since that would not work out in practice, maybe they just need to be told that being a "journalist" is not a licence to do jack shit, as far as i'm concerned he should be charged with criminal trespass.
    We don't really have journalist these days, we have tabloid reporters, which is why they all act like they work for TMZ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    We don't really have journalist these days, we have tabloid reporters, which is why they all act like they work for TMZ.
    Yeah mean reporter forced me to answer hard question, I got mad, I hit him! Good me!
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah mean reporter forced me to answer hard question, I got mad, I hit him! Good me!
    If I got in your face nose to nose, but didn't touch you and asked you a question, you better not punch me because I just asked you a math question.

You're doing it right now, being hostil, all I asked was for more information and I am met with hostility, harassment and insults. It show the merits of your characters.
    All you had to do was read the thread. I am not being hostile to you. You are just being ignorant and jumping to fucking conclusions before reading everything. NO ONE IS FUCKING HARASSING YOU. You are just being your normal self by claiming you are fucking independent and doing everything you fucking can to not actually be independent.

Your character was fucking assassinated a long fucking time ago when you claimed to be independent, then your proceeded to be nothing but partisan under the guise of independence. You are your own worst enemy when you post every fucking time you post. So, suck it up buttercup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Oh yeah, I am the immature one.

You, Krazy, et al. spout vitriolic crap at me non-stop and I never say one disparaging word back. Not a one. Calling Breccia "Low Energy" is just poking fun at him about his lack of stamina in keeping up with his weekly Trump recaps. Other than that, I challenge you to go back and find one mean or disparaging thing I have personally said to anyone in this thread.

@Edge - my comments in the Banned forum don't count, lol.
    LOL, you think I am spouting vitriolic crap? You live in a place not called reality. You get banned all the fucking time for calling people names. I don't have to check this thread, I have seen your posting history. I have seen how many times you get banned. This might be the longest stretch you have gone without getting infracted for your own stupidity.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I got in your face nose to nose, but didn't touch you and asked you a question, you better not punch me because I just asked you a math question.
    Remember folks, the media works for the politicians, not the general public! When they feel uncomfortable, or don't want to answer questions, we should leave them be, and maybe write some positive stories about their patriotism and supreme-ness so maybe, one day, they will answer our questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    All you had to do was read the thread. I am not being hostile to you. You are just being ignorant and jumping to fucking conclusions before reading everything. NO ONE IS FUCKING HARASSING YOU. You are just being your normal self by claiming you are fucking independent and doing everything you fucking can to not actually be independent.

Your character was fucking assassinated a long fucking time ago when you claimed to be independent, then your proceeded to be nothing but partisan under the guise of independence. You are your own worst enemy when you post every fucking time you post. So, suck it up buttercup.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, you think I am spouting vitriolic crap? You live in a place not called reality. You get banned all the fucking time for calling people names. I don't have to check this thread, I have seen your posting history. I have seen how many times you get banned. This might be the longest stretch you have gone without getting infracted for your own stupidity.
    Asked a question, didn't want to read 189 post, sue me. When I make post I tend to update them as I find more information, I forget not everyone has higher standards like I do. Probably why I am successful in life.

And from eye witnesses that you apparently fucking ignored, this didn't fucking happen. Or is this harassing you too? For pointing out that you are wrong, AGAIN.

- - - Updated - - -

Asked a question, didn't want to read 189 post, sue me. When I make post I tend to update them as I find more information, I forget not everyone has higher standards like I do. Probably why I am successful in life.
    That is your problem for being to fucking lazy to read the thread, not mine. You don't have high standards, otherwise you wouldn't be defending Trump CONSTANTLY. If you are successful, then I am a fucking billionaire for knowing more than you apparently.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of course we have journalists still - great ones - you just don't know how to recognize them.

The one that got the beat-down here, was a good example, asking about relevant topics.

Deleted
    It may surprise you, but "journalists" do not have subpoena powers.

And from eye witnesses that you apparently fucking ignored, this didn't fucking happen. Or is this harassing you too? For pointing out that you are wrong, AGAIN.

- - - Updated - - -

That is your problem for being to fucking lazy to read the thread, not mine. You don't have high standards, otherwise you wouldn't be defending Trump CONSTANTLY. If you are successful, then I am a fucking billionaire for knowing more than you apparently.
    You rant about nothing then bring up Trump? ok we're done here.

Deleted
    Remember folks, the media works for the politicians, not the general public!
    The media does not work for the general public, they work for their employers, which is either a media company, or the media company's stockholders.
    When they feel uncomfortable,
    "journalists" do not in fact have a right to harass people.
    or don't want to answer questions,
    Or subpoena powers.
    we should leave them be
    When they are in a private area, persisting in this manner is a crime, its called trespass, or breaking an entering.
    - You might need this one too: "journalists" do not have any special "journalistic immunity"
    and maybe write some positive stories about their patriotism and supreme-ness so maybe, one day, they will answer our questions.
    A more productive piece might be about how the candidate refused to answer questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    The media does not work for the general public, they work for their employers, which is either a media company, or the media company's stockholders.

"journalists" do not in fact have a right to harass people.

Or subpoena powers.

When they are in a private area, persisting in this manner is a crime, its called trespass, or breaking an entering.
    - You might need this one too: "journalists" do not have any special "journalistic immunity"

A more productive piece might be about how the candidate refused to answer questions.
    Of course they work for the general public, it's their consumer.

If he felt harassed, he shouldn't have assaulted him. Shows a lot about his character, and volumes about his general view on democratic ideals.

- - - Updated - - -

It may surprise you, but "journalists" do not have subpoena powers.
    And politicians, by definition, are public servants.

You rant about nothing then bring up Trump? ok we're done here.
    Says the king of deflection. Shut the fuck up.

Not sure what the point of this was...

Deleted

I have never been banned one single time for "calling people names".

I have never been banned one single time for "calling people names".
    Going to have to call bullshit on that one.

Deleted
    Of course they work for the general public, it's their consumer.
    That's not what work for means.
    If he felt harassed, he shouldn't have assaulted him.
    Pretty sure that's a reasonable response?
    You might want to look over that sentence, i feel it lacks a 'still'
    Shows a lot about his character,
    Yes, some restraint would have been nice.
    and volumes about his general view on democratic ideals.
    Again, he gave answers, whether or not those are to the "journalists" liking, is immaterial.

Who are required to answer "journalists" questions?

lol Paul Ryan said the dude has his own version of events.

The dude is such a fucking weasel.

How utterly pathetic that physically hurting reporters has become a partisan issue. Welcome to Trump's America.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-25 at 08:49 PM.

Oh yeah, I am the immature one.

You, Krazy, et al. spout vitriolic crap at me non-stop and I never say one disparaging word back. Not a one. Calling Breccia "Low Energy" is just poking fun at him about his lack of stamina in keeping up with his weekly Trump recaps. Other than that, I challenge you to go back and find one mean or disparaging thing I have personally said to anyone in this thread.

@Edge - my comments in the Banned forum don't count, lol.
    Most of what you type on this forum is flaccid vitriol.

I do appreciate the laugh you provided.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's not what work for means.

Pretty sure that's a reasonable response?
    You might want to look over that sentence, i feel it lacks a 'still'

Yes, some restraint would have been nice.

Again, he gave answers, whether or not those are to the "journalists" liking, is immaterial.

Who are required to answer "journalists" questions?
    If you think body slamming someone for asking you a question is OK, then you have serious mental issues. The guy gave no warning. The audio and witnesses say there was no warning. So no, that is not a reasonable response.