Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post

Youre wrong.
    Yes, we are really enjoying all those refugees caused by US wars... I'm sure the ME is also loving the US presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yes, we are really enjoying all those refugees caused by US wars... I'm sure the ME is also loving the US presence.
    Considering the US just got paid $100B and are getting another $350B to fight there. They better get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Besides that, it is customary in civilized countries to greet the ladies in a company first. But not sure if things like manners have reached the savage regions of the world, yet.
    If that was the case, he would have shaken Kolinda's hand after Merkel's, but he didn't, even though she was right behind Merkel.

Um.. No. Like I said, he was walking directly towards Trump and at the last minute, shook Merkels hand. Then another persons hand and another and I think one more before shaking Trumps hand. So yes, it was to slight Trump.
    Yes, he was also talking to his aide at his left side. If you've ever done that, you've noticed that sometimes two people can just swerve to one side like that. Then he politely greeted the lady of the company first and instead of slighting everyone in between her and Trump, he greeted them on his way towards Trump. It would've been disrespectful if he had a) ignored those two, or b) moved the other way. But if you whinge and cry like a baby about how everyone's mistreating Trump, I guess you can find fault in everything.

Be careful not to look at the videos of Trump pushing and shoving global leaders on his way to the frost, ignoring other world leader's request for a handshake or going rampaging through global world leader's conferences with an agenda like "Germans are bad". It'd rob you any moral high ground you think you may have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Did Macron shake Kolinda's hand after Merkel's, then?
    Was she in the front row and easily reachable? Seriously, you need to do quite the mental gymnastics to find fault at his actions. And again, you're losing perspective on a massive scale here. It's curious to see how people like you expect everyone to grovel and kowtow to Trump's every move, accept any personal flaws and disrespectfulness as "oh, that's just Trump" but please show him the respect of a majesty? You cannot possibly be serious...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, he was also talking to his aide at his left side. If you've ever done that, you've noticed that sometimes two people can just swerve to one side like that.
    Nope, it was absolutely intentional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    You are out of touch.

I explained that already, seems like you can't understand simple words.
    You just refuse to admit youre wrong. Its fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the US just got paid $100B and are getting another $350B to fight there. They better get used to it.
    To 1 country, what makes you think the normal folk enjoy it? Or the European countries dealing with the refugees?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    I didn't say I didn't read it, I said I didn't care. I was just pointing out that you were wrong.
    Ah, so it's just a comprehension problem on your part then. Noted.

In your spare time of all the "not caring" you're doing, you should look up what that means. Here's a hint: I wasn't genuinely arguing it always is...

Such savants we find on these forums.

When I first watched this last night, I thought it was a bit ridiculous that this is the new thing to scrutinize him for. Assuming that they have assigned spots or something, since this sort of thing is so heavily choreographed.

But even if that is possibly the case, still looks pretty bad after watching it a few times. Actually the more times you watch it the worse it gets, when you start looking at all the other peoples faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    When I first watched this last night, I thought it was a bit ridiculous that this is the new thing to scrutinize him for. Assuming that they have assigned spots or something, since this sort of thing is so heavily choreographed.

But even if that is possibly the case, still looks pretty bad after watching it a few times. Actually the more times you watch it the worse it gets, when you start looking at all the other peoples faces.
    The video just makes him look so bad. I mean, even after pushing the guy aside he had a chance to just sort of laugh it off. But instead, he does his cringey "sorry not sorry" face and adjusts his jacket like some douchebag who just won an imaginary contest no one else was playing. Just confirming every single negative stereotype that Europeans have of Americans, and for what exactly?

10+ Year Old Account

Absolutely, he was walking towards Trump and moved right over to Merkel purposely.
    Uh...ladies first? Ever think that was an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hu, and here i was guessing he would demand a palanquin.
    I won't lie, I do hope to one day see Mr. President riding a palanquin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    His face makes that enjoyable. He probably feels emasculated, by a younger much more vibrant male. Wonder when they'll give him his phone back so he can make an ads of himself on Twitter. I miss that.
    It looks like Mr. President is having a fun time, though the video is a tad blurry.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    It looks like Mr. President is having a fun time, though the video is a tad blurry.
    Of course he does. Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Uh...ladies first? Ever think that was an option?
    Oh, phew, thank you. I honestly thought that wasn't a thing in the US. Faith in Americans restored!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

You mean it's what we pay to protect your lands and allow you to skimp out on military budget costs for your own countries and fund it into social spending like Healthcare and then complain that America is not as progressive as you?

That about right? Just checking.
    That's about right but Europe don't need NATO protection anymore. Russia is not a threat and Europe and Russia could be very good partners if the US stopped their meddling and warmongering (no, Ukraine was not a spontaneous revolution. No, the missile defense system purpose isn't hypothetical Iran's nuclear warheads). Between Russia and the US the only aggressor is the US.

And the US needs their bases in Europe a lot more than we need NATO. Without them the US is only a boasting and arrogant nation locked on their island. So yes, they will pay, shut their mouth, and be happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    That's about right but Europe don't need NATO protection anymore. Russia is not a threat and Europe and Russia could be very good partners if the US stopped their meddling and warmongering (no, Ukraine was not a spontaneous revolution. No, the missile defense system purpose isn't hypothetical Iran's nuclear warheads). Between Russia and the US the only aggressor is the US.

And the US needs their bases in Europe a lot more than we need NATO. Without them the US is only a boasting and arrogant nation locked on their island. So yes, they will pay, shut their mouth, and be happy about it.
    If this is true, what was all the moaning and fear about when trump blathered about leaving NATO during his campaign? I seem to remember headlines something like Europe recoils amid Trump NATO comments, or something of the sort. Or am I just imagining this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    If this is true, what was all the moaning and fear about when trump blathered about leaving NATO during his campaign? I seem to remember headlines something like Europe recoils amid Trump NATO comments, or something of the sort. Or am I just imagining this?
    Yes, you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post

Sorry but this is ridiculous. Russia is actively trying to influence European elections, they are not a friendly actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yes, you are.
    I see, so it looks like you and Trump are part of the group of people that think it's not in the best interests for Europe and the US to stay as close nit as we are. Does this include the West too? Just out of curiosity, it's always interesting to see the views of people with these kind of ..... views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Sorry but this is ridiculous. Russia is actively trying to influence European elections, they are not a friendly actor.
    Yeah and the US is so friendly toward Europe. They used French Citizens as Human Experiments by lacing Bread with LSD.
    They had the CIA influence several European Elections. A good example is the 1951 Italian Elections, were the CIA was fabricating stories to get Italy's centrist Christian Democrats into power.

You Americans are hardly any better. Its like a Wolf warning the Lambs about the Butcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Yeah and the US is so friendly toward Europe. They used French Citizens as Human Experiments by lacing Bread with LSD.
    They had the CIA influence several European Elections. A good example is the 1951 Italian Elections, were the CIA was fabricating stories to get Italy's centrist Christian Democrats into power.

You Americans are hardly any better. Its like a Wolf warning the Lambs about the Butcher.
    You'd think after more than half a century the Russian shills would have invented a better tactic than whataboutism, but here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.