Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    WUT?

Ok, I will bite: You got into some really sweet drugs, and are now communicating directly with the fabric of the universe or some shit, right?
    Yeah all those people on the left who are isis sympathizers. duh. I donno of any "pedo rights activists" outside of those salon articles that literally everybody condemned or fringe youtubers with ~100-5000 subs who nobody listens to.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah all those people on the left who are isis sympathizers. duh. I donno of any "pedo rights activists" outside of those salon articles that literally everybody condemned or fringe youtubers with ~100-5000 subs who nobody listens to.
    One of the reasons I really like to lurk here is because it's kind of amusing to watch folks hyperventilate over the supposed views of the left that my liberal ass has never heard of.

I have a feeling he's not going to enjoy prison with the real criminals.

Deleted
    We all knew this would happen with Trump elected. Hillary warned us that people would be violent.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    WUT?

Ok, I will bite: You got into some really sweet drugs, and are now communicating directly with the fabric of the universe or some shit, right?
    Nah. Pedophilia has been apart of the left's platform for quite some time. You're probably accustomed to the Pedo lite stance of lowered or abolished age of consent but yeah, pedophilia is part of the left. Salon has been a big pusher for pedophilia for quite some time, but they mostly push pedo lite shit.

http://www.resist.news/2017-02-21-sa...ntroversy.html

http://www.salon.com/2015/10/27/the_...ed_him_anyway/

just a few examples
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2017-05-26 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame View Post
    You must be, or you just choose to ignore, all the racist bigotry coming out of the right now that they feel "empowered" under Trump.
    What the hell is wrong with you? this thread had nothing to do with trump, but you people always have to mention him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Yeah, but then Clinton stupidly legitimised the alt right without proper definition and it lost meaning and is just used, at least commonly, these days as "that idiot way off on the far right".
    I know of another "term" that was defined not so long ago. I'm sure calling a person "crooked Hillary" is a perfectly fine and objective way of adressing somebody. Do you have a problem with this as well?
    Last edited by Heltoray; 2017-05-26 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    We all knew this would happen with Trump elected. Hillary warned us that people would be violent.
    This was a Hillary/Bernie voter aka a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Alt Left? Sigh...

Anyways, violence shouldn't go unpunished. This man should spend some in jail.
    Same as Greg Gianforte, but instead he's going to congress.
    Hahahaha he actually won!

I love this country, I really do.

OT: Assault someone with a bike lock and go to jail? Hardly news worthy. If he walked on it, that would be news worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/...sault-suspect/

Looks like he will be thinking about "revolution" a lot from jail and the unemployment office as it is doubtful that any credible institution of learning will hire this piece of low life shit now. California and it's schools are quickly becoming hotbeds for domestic terrorists.
    To a racist, anyone not agreeing with them are antifa.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weaponised autism strikes again. One of the very rare cases where I was glad somebody got doxxed. Glad to see action being taken.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It's a thing the alt-right started to use as a derogatory term.

Why?.... no idea, probably because they are idiots.
    Took long enough for them to come up with, I had expected it to be a "mainstream" reaction to everything getting labeled "alt-right" a bit earlier.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I am glad he got arrested. He thought his identity was hidden, but weaponised autism caught him out. Though to call it terrorism is a stretch at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This was a Hillary/Bernie voter aka a Democrat.
    That truly is the best part. It's almost June and I'm still waiting on this Nazi uprising I was promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/...sault-suspect/

Looks like he will be thinking about "revolution" a lot from jail and the unemployment office as it is doubtful that any credible institution of learning will hire this piece of low life shit now. California and it's schools are quickly becoming hotbeds for domestic terrorists.
    Weird, never heard of a Liberal getting violent at an anti Trump rally, you sure this isn't fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Weird, never heard of a Liberal getting violent at an anti Trump rally, you sure this isn't fake news?
    The dude is probably from antifa, I wouldnt call antifa liberals though. they hate liberals.

The fuck is alt-left?
    A figment of imagination from the far right. It serves as a "... but THESE people!!" whenever the far-right is called out on their horrible ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Hey if something in the headline feeds your confirmation bias why bother reading the rest amirite? .
    Stop making sense, it confuses people

The fuck is alt-left?
    My initial hunch is that it is meant to be synonymous with "regressive left", though this conclusion is not based on anything beyond intuition.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    I know of another "term" that was defined not so long ago. I'm sure calling a person "crooked Hillary" is a perfectly fine and objective way of adressing somebody. Do you have a problem with this as well?
    Sure, if that someone isn't called Hillary, I guess?

you lost me
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh