Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

so it seams Trump didn t have any plan to take down ISIS

this is so sad

10+ Year Old Account
    You are just like people at my work that put the entire email content in the subject line and leave the message blank.

Bothers me more than it should

You mean taking the last whole 2 places they have left? it's on going and they need to move slow with their use of human shields and all that, isis also boby trapp everything and places ied's everywhere so it's a slow process.

It's a secret plan, duh. He is just not sharing future military operations with ISIS. Winning.

So it seems ISIS isn't easy to get rid of and isn't something that can happen in a day, a month, a year, or even a decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    You are just like people at my work that put the entire email content in the subject line and leave the message blank.

Pretty much the most important thing in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    So it seems ISIS isn't easy to get rid of and isn't something that can happen in a day, a month, a year, or even a decade.
    Seems like everyone but trump knew that. Hence the snarkyness behind the op.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonos View Post
    You're surprised?
    Its more about his congregation falling for another empty promise.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The former administration didn't either at first. If I recall, he called them the 'JV' team.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Seems like everyone but trump knew that. Hence the snarkyness behind the op.
    When did Trump say otherwise? Are you misinterpreting when he said he wants a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days?

Mind providing a source to back up that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

you are not alone in this.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its more about his congregation falling for another empty promise.
    The guy has been in office for a few months and you expected him to eliminate ISIS? Are you high?

When did Trump say otherwise? Are you misinterpreting when he said he wants a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days?
    That's not what they said, they said they would come up with a plan in 30 days to defeat isis not defeat them in 30 days. Did you really believe that?

Nvm... i did not read that right, sorry about that..
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-05-26 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    That's not what they said, they said they would come up with a plan in 30 days to defeat isis not defeat them in 30 days. Did you really believe that?
    No, I was essentially asking if that's what the person I quoted believed. Liberals love twisting that line to make it sound like he is going to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

No, I was essentially asking if that's what the person I quoted believed. Liberals love twisting that line to make it sound like he is going to defeat ISIS in 30 days.
    Alright fair enough my bad.

Deleted
    Bombs I tell you. Big, beautiful bombs. The biggest bombs you'll ever see and we're gonna drop them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy has been in office for a few months and you expected him to eliminate ISIS? Are you high?
    My recreational activities have nothing to do with all of Donnies empty promises.

http://www.trumppromisetracker.com/

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Same plan as Obama, bomb hospitals and children until Isis is destroyed by Iraq and Assad's coalition