Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    So, in other words you're a pedo sympathizer. Got it.

No, you are talking about topics that fall between extreme right wing conservatists, libretarians, conservatives, and alt right.

I'm not shouting about anything. I didn't even talk about them defending pedophilia, I said they promote it. Mostly, through pedo lite shit which is age of consent related.
    I thought the right wing was against being the thought police...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It's only thought policing if you criticize people agree with him. IF they disagree with @Stacyrect send them to the camps to burn the liberal taint out of their minds.

Just like how he gets to paint the "left" as a monolithic bloc of low life demons while if we don't appreciate the wonderful tapestry of right wing thought we're ignorant and a bunch of meany heads. He honestly becomes more and more of a SJW every day.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    whose thought policing? It is explaining its position.

10+ Year Old Account
    whose thought policing?
    You are. Not my fault if you can't see it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    It's only thought policing if you criticize people agree with him. IF they disagree with @Stacyrect send them to the camps to burn the liberal taint out of their minds.

Just like how he gets to paint the "left" as a monolithic bloc of low life demons while if we don't appreciate the wonderful tapestry of right wing thought we're ignorant and a bunch of meany heads. He honestly becomes more and more of a SJW every day.
    Are you talking about those unmentionable camps in Chechneya run by those unmentionable religious zelots? Or is this just a figurative camp we are talking about here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Being a pedophile is merely thoughts. There's literally nothing illegal about being a pedophile. Do you understand that?
    Also accusing you of being a pedo sympathizer and casting judgement on that is also thought policing.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Being a pedophile is merely thoughts. There's literally nothing illegal about being a pedophile. Do you understand that?
    Tell us more about being a pedo nexx

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL how the fuck did this conversation become about pedophilia? Seriously, laughing out loud over the last few posts touching on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also accusing you of being a pedo sympathizer and casting judgement on that is also thought policing.
    Which is odd coming from him considering in every thread that has 12-13 year old boys ending up with their much older teachers he's one of the first to comment with the "Nice" or "Where were these teachers when I was in school?" lines.

Or maybe that's not the definition of a pedophilia sympathizer?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol clearly you dont know what thought policing is. But, by all means, continue this is hilarious

Tell us more about being a pedo nexx
    What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    So you have no interest in actually defining the words you use and just continuing to spout your blatant ignorance. Gonna go ahead and assume you're just a shitty troll.
    You're the one defending pedophilia here. That makes me a troll? Mental gymnastics much?

Do not conflate alt-left with radicals or main stream liberals. We alt left are lefties who hate identity politics. Far from antifa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just report him. Calling someone a pedo is clearly flaming and against the forum rules. I'm done with him after that.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just report him. Calling someone a pedo is clearly flaming and against the forum rules. I'm done with him after that.
    Report away, I didn't call anyone a pedo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report away, I didn't call anyone a pedo.
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. And you aren't fool anyone, including, I'm sure, the mods.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. And you aren't fool anyone, including, I'm sure, the mods.
    To be honest, I don't think anyone here is fooled by your "he hurt muh fee fee's, lets report him" story. Maybe you should just call it a night if you cant handle the conversation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I think your response was probably the one we all should have originally gone with.

Anyway, going back to the original story -- I think it'll be interesting to see what history says because both extremes of the political spectrum, both left and right, are getting more extreme. There is a lot of evidence out there that shows the polarization of society along political lines, and that in turn would drive more extremism.

Can't help but wonder if things will gradually relax more back into the middle or if things will snap and we'll have an ugly event that shakes up societal views around politics.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think your response was probably the one we all should have originally gone with.

Anyway, going back to the original story -- I think it'll be interesting to see what history says because both extremes of the political spectrum, both left and right, are getting more extreme. There is a lot of evidence out there that shows the polarization of society along political lines, and that in turn would drive more extremism.

Can't help but wonder if things will gradually relax more back into the middle or if things will snap and we'll have an ugly event that shakes up societal views around politics.
    My bet is on ugly event and my money is that it will happen in california, probably in Berekely.

Took them long enough to arrest the guy... he got doxxed weeks ago. I bet the guy thought he was going to get away with it considering how long it's been.