Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    This is the investigator on Hannity taking back what he said:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/54372072...#sp=show-clips

I cant find the video where he first said it, looks like Fox news deleted it but the clip is at 2:40 of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg
    Yep, what's going on is that the whole story was bullshit, which is why Fox had to officially retract the whole story. Hannity is still on that train though, and is publicly bucking Fox News as a result.

7+ Year Old Account
    The reason it got as big as it did is because Julian Assange heavily implied it was Seth Rich that leaked the files to Wikileaks. Also Wikileaks put a reward to find out who killed Rich.

That's why it got as far as it did.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    The reason it got as big as it did is because Julian Assange heavily implied it was Seth Rich that leaked the files to Wikileaks. Also Wikileaks put a reward to find out who killed Rich.

So a known Russian shill was planting false info, and Fox was heavily trying to push that info as truth? Color me shocked. Truly.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

Yes, this. I made a thread about the murder when it happened, and I remember watching the interview with Assange shortly after the murder. Assange also retweeted a story about the investigation recently/Rich possibly being the leak.

If Assange is lying then he's a grade A asshole, trying to get publicity off of someone's death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes, this. I made a thread about the murder when it happened, and I remember watching the interview with Assange shortly after the murder. Assange also retweeted a story about the investigation recently/Rich possibly being the leak.

If Assange is lying then he's a grade A asshole, trying to get publicity off of someone's death.
    He is either lying or breaking Wikileaks' vow to not reveal sources.

Which do you think is more likely..? That a guy who has worked for Putin and despises the entire US government establishment, but especially Clinton, would "lie" to fan the flames under the DNC... Or that he would destroy the credibility that he and others often brag Wikileaks has by revealing the identity of a confidential source?

Also I say "lie" since he hasn't actually said he was the source, only put forward a thinly veiled implication that he can walk back at any time with an "Oh I never said he was the source..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Really? You don't think a robber would point a gun at someone? Really? Really? I mean REALLY?

Robber: "HMMM, I'm going to use a gun to rob someone, but I'm going to be extra careful and keep the safety on and not point it at them, lest an accident occur"

REALLY?
    From behind. TWICE. While i sneak up on you, I would not carry my gun in a way i could end up shooting you twice by mistake. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, and as a robber you wouldn't shoot someone fighting you either... right?
    If someone is fighting me with their back turned, i wouldnt shoot them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    From behind. TWICE. While i sneak up on you, I would not carry my gun in a way i could end up shooting you twice by mistake. Twice.

Well or much more less shocking and rational explanation is that he tried to run and got shot in the back. But ofc, this hypothesis does not support conspiracy theory...

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    He is either lying or breaking Wikileaks' vow to not reveal sources.

Which do you think is more likely..? That a guy who has worked for Putin and despises the entire US government establishment, but especially Clinton, would "lie" to fan the flames under the DNC... Or that he would destroy the credibility that he and others often brag Wikileaks has by revealing the identity of a confidential source?

Also I say "lie" since he hasn't actually said he was the source, only put forward a thinly veiled implication that he can walk back at any time with an "Oh I never said he was the source..."
    Yeah, I think if he was the source he would have come out and said it by now, even accounting for several reasons why revealing a source is a very poor idea. I don't find Assange trustworthy for a lot of reasons, one large reason being that they haven't leaked anything anti-Russia for a long time (ever?). And Russia has been in the news for a lot of things, not just regarding the US but foreign elections, mysterious Russian deaths and foreign policy matters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think if he was the source he would have come out and said it by now, even accounting for several reasons why revealing a source is a very poor idea. I don't find Assange trustworthy for a lot of reasons, one large reason being that they haven't leaked anything anti-Russia for a long time (ever?). And Russia has been in the news for a lot of things, not just regarding the US but foreign elections, mysterious Russian deaths and foreign policy matters.
    Thing is many people do find Assange trustworthy, especially younger people on social media on both sides of the isle. There's some Bernie bros who do firmly believe in the theory just as much as the 4chan Breitbart The_Donald fanclub does.

Seth Rich WAS a massive Bernie Sanders supporter, it COULD be that he did leak that information. That's why the story got so far.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Anyone still looking for alternatives to what is confirmed by the police and the fucking family, is basicly clinging on to a conspiracy theory.

And fucking lol @zenkai for beeing ignorant to how a botched robbery, ended with nothing stolen lmfao! I'm sure the rest of your posts are complete nonsense as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Well or much more less shocking and rational explanation is that he tried to run and got shot in the back. But ofc, this hypothesis does not support conspiracy theory...
    Why would a robber shoot and kill someone that ismrunning away? Im NOT saying it could not happen, but I am just questioning it. It seems like a lot of people dont even want to question the narrative.

I hope the conspiracy theories are not real. A political party getting away with murder is pretty scary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    No darling. It's disgusting that people like you obstruse the investigation and revelation of the truth about the murder of Seth Rich by trying to emotionally manipulate, because it goes against your parroted imperative and reveals corruption of the DNc of whom you are a partisan shill of.
    Cant really believe that you argument like that after Fox news publically debunked the myths and said their article was false information. But hey, i dont believe you really believe the shit you talk about, but merely just want to trigger people.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You will be grossed out and ashamed yes, but by yourself for having supported these people, for the rest of your life. And frankly, people like you deserve it.
    Actually, it is your political agenda which is upsetting the family of Mr. Rich, by abusing his death for a political reason. You and the other conspiracy theorists on this forum are the disgusting part. If you just want to trigger people, it is even more disgusting.

Why would a robber shoot and kill someone that ismrunning away? Im NOT saying it could not happen, but I am just questioning it. It seems like a lot of people dont even want to question the narrative.

I hope the conspiracy theories are not real. A political party getting away with murder is pretty scary.
    "If that guy gets away, he'll report me to the police and I'll go to jail." There you go. Motive.

Here's the thing. If this was a 'hit', a planned assassination, why was it done so poorly? Rich was alive when the cops got there; if the shots he took weren't an instant kill, it's entirely possible he could have survived. Two haphazard shots causing him to bleed out don't fit the assassination hypothesis, but they do fit the botched robbery hypothesis.

Odds are we'll never know what happened that night. But unless and until we have even a scrap of evidence that supports it, it's nonsensical to jump to the 'Clinton/DNC killed him for leaking' theory.

10+ Year Old Account

He isn't lying though, he is tricking people. He is only implying and offering a reward. It's manipulation, where they expect people to believe that Assange got the leak from him, without actually saying it. We had one of the Trumpkins in this thread say that 'Wikileaks has never been proven wrong and they offered a reward', as if that means anything at all. At no time realizing that the thing that would actually help get Hillary and DNC, is to actually say, not imply, that he was the guy who leaked the info.

Assange, by revealing a dead man's secret of leaking it, would create motive for the investigation into DNC involvement. What he has done, is trick people without actually lying. Similarly to what they did with Pizzagate, when Wikileaks posted that Spirit Dinner was more nefarious than it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    "If that guy gets away, he'll report me to the police and I'll go to jail." There you go. Motive.

Here's the thing. If this was a 'hit', a planned assassination, why was it done so poorly? Rich was alive when the cops got there; if the shots he took weren't an instant kill, it's entirely possible he could have survived. Two haphazard shots causing him to bleed out don't fit the assassination hypothesis, but they do fit the botched robbery hypothesis.

Odds are we'll never know what happened that night. But unless and until we have even a scrap of evidence that supports it, it's nonsensical to jump to the 'Clinton/DNC killed him for leaking' theory.
    South Park did it! It was in their episode about government being so stupid that a dude in a basement can figure out their plans. But, it turned out they were wrong... Obama and McCain were jewel thieves, who were trying to steal the National Treasure...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Maryland resident (and very close to DC), these stories aren't exactly unheard of here. A lot of the people who end up committing crimes like armed robbery aren't the exactly the brightest.

Dude goes to rob him, victim doesn't comply and tries to run, dude freaks out and shoots. Takes off running before he is caught with a dead guy.

I'm open to it being something else, though there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Botched robberies are not unheard of. Local police from what I've seen also generally do a pretty good job at telling locals any odd threats (some ATM machines had software put on them to steal credit info back in november) that the police warned us about. Overall pretty trusting of their PoV right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people not aware that botched robberies happen all the time? Many thieves carry guns for intimidation with no intent to every use them. Something goes awry and either through nerves, panic, or just incompetence the gun goes off or they shoot them. Then panic ensues because hey you just made a really loud noise that tends to get attention so you flee.

This happens. A lot. I really don't know why people seem to think it's completely implausible.

Deleted
    Just on a side note.. probably Mr. Rich was still alive if guns were not available to everyone in america.

Just to make a theory in that context that is no conspiracy. And that is not from right wing disinfomation sources.

7+ Year Old Account

Got it. You have no concept of reality and are desparate to try and shape reality to delusions.

Tell me, since you know so much, was the murder weapon on a semi auto or automatic? Because automatics are made so you can fire multiple bullets off quickly.

I suppose you're going to come in here and accuse cops of murder who empty their clips into suspects? Right? Because it's apparently to pull a trigger twice.

You are so lost.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Just on a side note.. probably Mr. Rich was still alive if guns were not available to everyone in america.
    Actually, from description it seems plausible that he would still be alive if he had proper and timely care in hospital... he was alive when he arrived there, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Actually, from description it seems plausible that he would still be alive if he had proper and timely care in hospital... he was alive when he arrived there, after all.
    Which is just more evidence against the assassination theory because only a shitty hitman leaves their target alive. Kinda defeats the purpose.