Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hellfire Peninsula becuase I vomit everytime my alt gets to that point.

I think they should add leveling scaling to old zones so you don't have to follow the same pattern every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eversong/Ghostlands and Azuremyst/Bloodmyst before anything else. I'm beyond bitter that they didn't get a touch-up in Legion, it would've been the perfect time.

Pretty much everything north of the bridge that separates Arathi from the Wetlands (except the Belf zones). Continue cleansing the Plaguelands, have more worgen/undead war, show us more about the human culture before the Light.
    Also Westfall, to see how it's going.

Lorewise i think the barrens is the only zone that should have any significant changes.

Uldum. And not as much of a revamp but unmaking the abomination Blizzard vomited out and then redoing it from scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Uldum. And not as much of a revamp but unmaking the abomination Blizzard vomited out and then redoing it from scratch.
    Yes, now brann and harrison will be joined by other members of league of explorers. And they will fight against RAFAAAAAAAAM THE SUPREME ARCHEOLOGIIIIIIST.

But to be honest, RAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM is probably better than any antagonist we had in wow for last 4 expansions.

Deleted
    Basically the Kalimdor starting zones of each race. They are very Cataclysm lore-heavy and feel really outdated on a lore point of view.

The whole of northern EK. I would also introduce a more moderate, less Burtony architectural style for the Forsaken.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    This basically, Rebuild both contents from the ground up, making them larger and more interactive. But keep the old continent around through time walking or something so people can experience the old lore and stories. This would include vanilla wow as well.
    Keeping the old content around is a waste of time, resources, and storage costs. To hell with that!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, the game is out-of-date, so do a full revamp, port over our collections, give us credit for the characters, and start WoW II.

Deleted
    Loch Modan, Eversong Forest, Azuremyst Isle (friggin integrate them in the mainworld ffs), Hillsbrand, Silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Winterspring. I wanted a taunka village seeing how they where migrating to avoid the scouge and winterspring would be an obvious location for it
    Leave Winterspring alone. Its cold, isolated, and unpopulated. You ruin it by filling it up with towns and villages and settlements all over the place.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Leave Winterspring alone. Its cold, isolated, and unpopulated. You ruin it by filling it up with towns and villages and settlements all over the place.
    That doesn't make it very interesting. I mean Winterspring is what it is but it's not some great zone. Only thing that I liked about it is the Wintersaber dailyquestline thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I cannot stand the new Barrens. The old one was great. A huge, untamed savannah. Most of the changes to Kalimdor suck. It lost its vibe as the wild, rugged continent.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2017-05-27 at 03:20 PM.

Quel'thalas (Including quel'danas), Plaguelands, hinterlands, exodar

Ashenvale without a doubt, that zone when redone was a slap in the face. If I could, I would redo most of the Night Elf areas, the Catalcysm redesign fucked them over so bad. Darkshore, Azshara, Desolace, Stonetalon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Ashenvale without a doubt, that zone when redone was a slap in the face. If I could, I would redo most of the Night Elf areas, the Catalcysm redesign fucked them over so bad. Darkshore, Azshara, Desolace, Stonetalon.
    Agreed.

As for people talking about the Barrens. I think it would be cool of the Great Divide just evolved into a large African-esque river with a full post-Cata recovery and a full graphical update.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Well Wintersprings is the only Netural ek or Kal zone with an ice theme.... also has everlook and a NE village. Turning on piece of white mountain into a small Horde quest hub isn't exactly redefining a zones feel

Deleted
    Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdome: The same shape, with new models and textures, and actuals mountains ( hello alterac !), actual streams that run to the sea, and... flat. There is not enought flat in the old world, each zone is surounded by Strange looking mountains.

Draenei isles. I'd like to see them slowly transforming into mini-Draenor of sorts. Like for example, a giant construction site of a new draenei capital in Bloodmyst. Or mini-Auchindoun in Azuremyst to keep those dead draenei somewhere.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id personally won't touch an old vanilla zones which are not very inhabited. Wintersping, Feralas, Felwood, Searing Gorge are those ancient sacred places that you want to visit just to mend your soul. They are an equivalent of our world' forests of Amazonia or Himalayas, forbidden, forgotten and beautiful. You dont want them to be over populated and destroyed. They are beautiful and shouldn't be touched by revamp.
    I actually loved an old Stranglethorn Valley, Darkshore and Westfall. Cataclysm made them look bad and sucked the soul out of them with all these elementals, tornadoes and maelstroms. They are broken. I hate them now.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2017-05-28 at 11:59 AM.