Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I seriously dislike trophy hunting, it's currently one of the few ways how wildlife conservation projects in Africa are funded. It sounds a bit fucked up, that the money to protect these animals comes from some rich assholes who want to hunt and kill said animals, but that's pretty much how it works when it's well managed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Sport is more than just enjoyment. It's also accomplishment, skill and experience.

Either way. Nothing wrong with hunting.

Eating the thing afterwards doesn't make it any better... (just more twisted in some cases).
    Those things are not mutually exclusive, in fact both individually and together, those elements provide you with enjoyment. You are not disproving the argument put forward because you aren't contesting the specific goal that is striven for in the pursuit of this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'm confused too. A shitpost makes more sense.
    "I wish the hunters didn't choose the sane option because I would prefer if they were dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why it matters.
    What if I decide I want to mount your head on my mantelpiece? Is it ok to hunt you because I will use your head as a trophy? Hunting for sport only drive species to extinction, look at the numbers of wild tigers and elephants in the world today, they are endangered because people are greedy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Makes me fucking sick. These people are the absolute scum of the Earth and I would not be sad if every single one of them was torn to shreds. It's a shame they weren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wanted to get a trophy. Like get a stuffed rhinoceros are make it into some kind of couch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    Makes me fucking sick. These people are the absolute scum of the Earth and I would not be sad if every single one of them was torn to shreds. It's a shame they weren't.
    You're wierd, sport hunting is the spice of life, and harmless practice cause rules and regs

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Bunch of pussies.
    Oh yeah because any other person would have went toe to toe with some pissed off lions.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSandman View Post
    But no, they run away when the playing field becomes level.
    what kinda of dumb fucking, should have been used as fetal research, retard would want a "level" playing field?

To be fair? You think dead people give half a living shit of fairness?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Humans really are awful sometimes
    Welcome to reality. Should have realized its not like Seasame Street by the time you reached elementary school
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    What if I decide I want to mount your head on my mantelpiece? Is it ok to hunt you because I will use your head as a trophy? Hunting for sport only drive species to extinction, look at the numbers of wild tigers and elephants in the world today, they are endangered because people are greedy.
    Thats where you're wrong. Poaching for Chinese remedies and deforestation is driving these creatures to extinction.

Big game hunters going to Africa to hunt is actually preserving these species. The money spent to kill a lion goes to stop poachers and preserve habitat. Also the meat is eaten just not by the hunter it goes to the local people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Oh yeah because any other person would have went toe to toe with some pissed off lions.
    How about not being there in the first place? This just shows that people aint shit against those kind of animals even with rifles, and stand no chance in hell without weapons. Killing them from safe distance is all they can do witch is no sport.

Killing them from safe distance is all they can do witch is no sport.
    I'd like to see you dropped into wildlife with a gun and see how easy it is for you to avoid getting mauled to death. A gun is obviously far superior to claws but to act as if it's a walk in a park seems silly. You can easily be killed if you don't know what you're doing.
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

How about not being there in the first place? This just shows that people aint shit against those kind of animals even with rifles, and stand no chance in hell without weapons. Killing them from safe distance is all they can do witch is no sport.
    That has nothing to do with the trying to escape though. They are shitbags, but to imply that a braver person would have stood their ground is nonsense.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Why are people getting triggered about hunting?

It's how the world works. Predator and prey. Just like you doing your daily job, and being helpless against your boss keeping all the profits.
    Humans don't really need to hunt with our food industry. Lion meat does not taste good to eat right? Lions are going extinct. The only reason to hunt a like is for its pelt right?

I have no problems with deer hunters who are allowed to hunt to manage the species along with any other animals for the same reason.

The title is stupid MMO-C clickbait bullshit.

It's tragic that they'd kill such a majestic creature, but you're a complete moron if you think anyone isn't going to run away out of some type of honor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I'd like to see you dropped into wildlife with a gun and see how easy it is for you to avoid getting mauled to death. A gun is obviously far superior to claws but to act as if it's a walk in a park seems silly. You can easily be killed if you don't know what you're doing.
    Most trophy hunters are white fucks who rely on everyone around them while they shoot stationary animals. It's a piece of piss.

Deleted
    Every predator in the world would have done the same. There is no such thing as a fair fight in nature.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, well, well how the turntables..
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Most trophy hunters are white fucks who rely on everyone around them while they shoot stationary animals. It's a piece of piss.
    My post remains the same
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I like animals more the people so would never happen, If anything i would be on the animals sida and shoot the Hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSandman View Post
    A equal chance of killing or being killed.
    Nothing is equal with humans. If you watched the video they used a truck to drive away the lions and the lions are playing with each other, and even the people are pushing each other around for fun. At some point the people decided not to fire at the lions and wanted to drive them away. They could have just continued to fire their weapons, but they didn't. Probably for hunting reasons.

I value human life above all animals, and that includes lions. Remember at the end of the day those people have families who are waiting to see them. At the same time the Lions are predators and they too will kill. They will also kill their own kind. There is no justice here to have trophy hunters die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Humans have done worse to humans. Much much worse. Yet for some reason it's easier to empathize for animals. Of course it's popular to hate on white people now. Remember, most of this hunting takes place in countries where white people don't normally live. So lets say white people do the most Trophy Hunting, who's letting them?

Be more angry at the wealthy, not the white man. Whoever has money will likely be doing the same shit.