Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Treasure Master Iks'reeged Fail

I did the quest and got ONE nethershard. I thought I was certain to win the 100k lottery if I tried again, so I bought a key for 2k. I got one shard AGAIN. What are the chances?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I did the quest and got ONE nethershard. I thought I was certain to win the 100k lottery if I tried again, so I bought a key for 2k. I got one shard AGAIN. What are the chances?!
    Actually, it was designed so that the last 2 digits of Pi are the percentage chance to get either 100k after 1, or 1 twice in a row

The house always wins.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am saying they have nerfed it as I had the same as you, Last week 2-6k shards on the reg, Since reset not had higher than 10 shards period.

I probably got 20-30 time 1 shard, never got more than 6k

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Actually, it was designed so that the last 2 digits of Pi are the percentage chance to get either 100k after 1, or 1 twice in a row
    Ok, why don't I belive you?

10+ Year Old Account

"Whenever you gamble, my friend, you eventually lose."

Looks to me like they nerfed it. I have the thing unlocked on 2 chars and since the reset I've gotten 5/5 keys under 100 shards.

Its happens, its just like the one on timeless isle for the coins or W/e

When will people understand that any kind of lootboxes or lottery or anything related to gambling does not guarantee anything by any extent.
    There's no nerf,just your luck running out.

By buying a key,you accept that you risk losing everything

Treasure Master Its'Rigged
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    More then 50% have been 1 shard for, doing it on 3 chars so have been opening a few now.

Ran the WQ for this today on 5 toons. Two got 1 shard, one got 55, one in the 100s and the last was in the 400s.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chances are random, RNG was just not on your side. Highest I've gotten was 8000 shards, while I've seen people in thousands of more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I've gotten 1 nethershard like 5+ times in a row. Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

My highest shards was 1800. Most of times I get 1 to 200. Others get 25k / 50k / 100k/ 666k. rng is rng and the name of this demon is literally Its'rigged so what do we expect?

Deleted
    rigged system

I got 1 nethershard from the very first cache I opened several weeks ago, and I got 8000 and the pet yesterday. Clearly they've buffed the drop rates.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've gotten one single shard many times, so far. I don't whine and complain about it, however, as I know it's a considerable chance result.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!