Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    they need to keep all of their jobs inside America, not just 10% or less. Outsourcing is just a piece of shit tactic that only saves companies a few dollars at the expensive of jobs in America. These companies are still making tons of profits so they can't claim they are barely breaking even.
    When companies would rather put 1000 people out of work or Outsource to save a few bucks theres something wrong with the company. Cal me any name you like if i was able to save or create jobs in my country i honestly wouldn't care
    Dude, capitalism working as intended. If people don't like it they won't shop there. People will go buy the more expensive shit made in America right.... RIGHT?!? Oh wait, they won't, so the MARKET has decided it's okay with outsourcing. What are you proposing the government REGULATE these companies and force them to hire Americans? Libbbrrruuuul much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    they need to keep all of their jobs inside America, not just 10% or less.
    Says who?

Outsourcing is just a piece of shit tactic that only saves companies a few dollars at the expensive of jobs in America. These companies are still making tons of profits so they can't claim they are barely breaking even.
    But...taxation and regulation are bankrupting them? You need to get your talking points straight.

When companies would rather put 1000 people out of work or Outsource to save a few bucks theres something wrong with the company. Cal me any name you like if i was able to save or create jobs in my country i honestly wouldn't care
    You do realize you are promoting communism right? Government controlling the means of production? I'm not sure if you identify as republican or conservative or libertarian or anarchist or what...but your views here run pretty contrary to anything along the right side of the spectrum.

EDIT -- Just for clarification I'm not a fan of outsourcing -- I just think your stance here is just absurd. Government should offer incentives for companies to bring jobs back. But really manufacturing jobs are going to be extremely hard to keep here because they amount of incentives to offer to make them competitive to Mexico, India, Philippines, etc. is just not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    If the only one who understands what you meant is you then the fault doesn't lie with everyone else for how you chose to phrase it. Next time use your words better.

Or, you know, don't engage in dog whistles.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't be surprised if everyone challenges you because you didn't state things correctly.

If you want to say the world if round don't type "the world is flat".
    Did "everyone" challenge me my friend? I don't think so.
    Have a great Hamburger Day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Says who?

But...taxation and regulation are bankrupting them? You need to get your talking points straight.

You do realize you are promoting communism right? Government controlling the means of production? I'm not sure if you identify as republican or conservative or libertarian or anarchist or what...but your views here run pretty contrary to anything along the right side of the spectrum.

EDIT -- Just for clarification I'm not a fan of outsourcing -- I just think your stance here is just absurd. Government should offer incentives for companies to bring jobs back. But really manufacturing jobs are going to be extremely hard to keep here because they amount of incentives to offer to make them competitive to Mexico, India, Philippines, etc. is just not realistic.

Manufacturing will be very difficult particularly because of the initial capital expenditure and the long lead time to get the plant up to speed. They will need to be convinced it is a good long term investment. One way of doing this is increasing the cost of inbound goods. That's not to say it is the only way, it is just one way.