Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Reason I added, unless you're Horde.
    Child rapist aren't that bad unless you are a kid or parent.

Deleted
    There are as many mages that are prevalent in lore as there are as many unnecessary ellipses you use in your thread title.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could technically add Kel'Thuzad as a villain Mage, since he was originally a mage and I doubt he lost the ability to cast mage spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is listing the entirety of Suramar is mages? Thalyssra? Elisande? Oculeth? Valtrois? Theres a dozen notable mages brand new to WoW in this expac alone.

"I have opinions about these people therefore they aren't real mages."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Nobody is listing the entirety of Suramar is mages? Thalyssra? Elisande? Oculeth? Valtrois? Theres a dozen notable mages brand new to WoW in this expac alone.
    Well, maybe we need Legion to be over before people start to feel like they left enough impact! But I agree with you, great mages.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Ugh this annoys me so much! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Sylvanas, one of my favorite characters, but when Sylvanas kills a child, people are all "WOW, BADASS! MARRY ME, I LOVE U!!11" but when Jaina does it "WOT A BITCH!111111111 DIE"

The double standards on the forums are so annoying ~_~
    I know right. ;_:

yes krucial but mmo champ have funny rules with regards on what you can mention and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

I'll gladly accept kel'thuzad now that's a great example a lot of the ones that have been listened feel more like support characters than anything else azshara and kel'thuzad and kael thas are the only real answer I've see so far
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

Mages have been the main heroes and villians so far.

They are the batman and joker of WoW. With warlocks being their robin and Harley respectively.

Aegwynn is one of the most badass charactrers in the history of Warcraft. She was the most powerful Guardian of Tirisfal and served the longest, defied the corrupted Council of Six and lived for over 500 years by virtue of her own power.

She beat the Avatar of Sargeras by herself, and also created one of the Mage artifacts, Aluneth. Oh, then later she canonically brought Medivh BACK FROM THE DEAD to serve as the Prophet in Warcraft 3, which is one of, if not the only, canonical resurrections in the lore.
    Last edited by Draeth; 2017-05-27 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The greatest heroes and Villains? It has to be The Beach Boys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insonia View Post
    I'll gladly accept kel'thuzad now that's a great example a lot of the ones that have been listened feel more like support characters than anything else azshara and kel'thuzad and kael thas are the only real answer I've see so far
    I'd love to know what your criteria for "real answers" is.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Ugh this annoys me so much! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Sylvanas, one of my favorite characters, but when Sylvanas kills a child, people are all "WOW, BADASS! MARRY ME, I LOVE U!!11" but when Jaina does it "WOT A BITCH!111111111 DIE"

The double standards on the forums are so annoying ~_~
    only if Sylvanas did a flip while killing said child, maybe a couple of spin kicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    What are you smoking? You've got...

Heroes:
    Kael'thas (Pre TBC)
    Medivh (Warcraft 3+)
    Khadgar
    Rohnin (Though to be fair he does kinda suck)
    Antonidas
    Rommath
    Aegwynn
    Kalec

Villains:
    Jaina
    Azshara
    Malygos
    Millhouse (Tentatively Villainous)

The only real problem is how many of them are humans.
    ummm Jaina is not Villainous she's just pissed at councils blindness to allow horde in dalaran and also she's the sexiest mage ever in lore..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    ummm Jaina is not Villainous she's just pissed at councils blindness to allow horde in dalaran and also she's the sexiest mage ever in lore..
    christ.
    10/char
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    also she's the sexiest mage ever in lore..
    I'm not going to waste my fingers typing out a response worthy of the palm that just struck my face. Good Day Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    High five bro, dem boobz R real! Best mage there fo sho!

Deleted
    I had a Jaina body pillow once.

Just be careful to not leave it exposed to too much heat. It caused mine's hair to turn white.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I'd love to know what your criteria for "real answers" is.
    I already explained this, they have to be truly impactful in a way that makes you want to go out and be utterly amazing like them or be so terrifying the you never want to face them whilst kael wasn't like this till much later once you get to him in tempest he starts to show that he isn't to be messed with and will destory you
    kel'thuzad has had armies at us the whole time and whilst I feel his fight was extremely lacking should of been a force to be reckoned with!
    and azshara is azshara I look forward to see her eventually lose it and go insane on us
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

10+ Year Old Account
    What you talking about? mages are one the most powerful classes other than warlocks and druids....plus they are and play the biggest role in lore period as heroes and villians...read the lore man!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Child rapist aren't that bad unless you are a kid or parent.
    Ugh, this is going to be disgusting but you started it. If you wish to use said example, then some SADLY don't see that as a problem either. Now stop using disgusting examples like this. The whole good vs. evil is subjective to the crowds. The only damn thing that Azeroth can agree on, is that if someone is trying to blow up the planet, that is bad - yet some still tthink it is good but most of the time, they aren't Horde or Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insonia View Post
    Eeeeh... 'Support' characters!? Just going to bold some of the names that has made a huge impact on our little world...

Khadgar
    Medivh
    Jaina
    Kael'thas
    Azshara

Rhonin
    Kalec (Yes, he's classified as a mage now too, Dragon, Blue Flight)
    Aethas
    Antonidas
    Modera
    Vargoth
    Arugal
    Nielas Aran
    Millhouse Manastorm
    Krasus aka. Korialstrasz (Another dragon, even, Red Flight)
    Kel'Thuzad
    Archmage Xylem
    Jandice Barov
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..