Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why ain't Combat rogues getting some love? (yes am using combat intentionally.)

Deleted
    I really.. like REALLY hope those DK legendaries are just a terrible joke.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    they've addicted even karazhan music for it.

Did someone say Timelord title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Timelord as a title?? I will farm that title no matter how tedious the grind might be!

Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    Ehm why dont you use the other ones then? You are not forced to use this. I would gladly use this over the Helmet and this legendary is supposed to be used with Legacy of the Void since you can enter Void Form more frequently.

Edit: Why are you guys complaining all the time? Dont you think its time (after all these years) to stop complaining, since you will keep playing this game? And if you are not playing or going to stop (which i doubt) why do you even care? :/
    Playing with LoV doesn't change the fact that it's pure garbage.
    "Well dont use it then" isnt exactly an excuse for making a garbage legendary. Other specs/classes receive good leggys that are either straight up better than current ones or allow for more variation and adaptation depending on the fight, shadow gets something that is at BEST a dungeon meme, and even then ring/ring/bracer is probably better.

The design of this legendary goes against the very core design of shadow, which is, to be quite frank, just straight up retarded.
    Just the fact that you'd need to dot everything up first THEN pop VoiEr for any kind of value from it is mindblowing.