Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I dislike voidwalker's new model

New model voidwalker is like purple, mouthless Ninja turtles with glowing eyes. I much prefer old Voidwalkers and Voidlords' cold, evil, emotionless face and dark formless body. New model's muscular body is so ridiculous.

Why blizz changed voidwalker's model like this?

I bet you like NES mario more than the new mario look as well

I agree on the muscles, seems a bit strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post

New model voidwalker is like purple, mouthless Ninja turtles with glowing eyes. I much prefer old Voidwalkers and Voidlords' cold, evil, emotionless face and dark formless body. New model's muscular body is so ridiculous.

hey dumbass, we all know the model in the lower left is a fucking VOIDLORD, not a void WALKER

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-28 at 03:24 PM.
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    hey dumbass, we all know the model in the lower left is a fucking VOIDLORD, not a void WALKER
    The one on the lower right is also a Voidlord mate. Calm your tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegerts View Post
    I bet you like NES mario more than the new mario look as well
    He proves a good argument and that's all what you can do? Comment trash? Just keep to the thread.

OT:
    I kinda agree, I like the jaw in the first one and also the formless body, the muscles are pretty weird. Anyway - that new face seriously looks like a TMNT...

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the six pack the new model has(I mean it's nice.... but unnecessary), it's fine.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCream View Post
    Modern WoW is meant to be cartoony and silly, if you don't like it there are older version you can play whenever Blizzard decides you're allowed to.
    All version of WoW have been cartoony, thats the art style they have choosen to go with.

While I like most new demon models,I agree that having such a defined form (also muscles wtf) doesn't fit void creatures
    They're supposed to be specifically nothing,so being formless and more or less a blob of void makes more sense than buff genies from Aladdin

Deleted
    I'm guessing it's just the timing of the picture but that old voidlord looks like a deer in the headlights.

Just staring at you like 8|

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, I liked the underbite version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder why Blizzard decided to give muscle tone on a creature that should be its nature be formless. Do you think there is a designer who *likes* voidwalkers?
    Even in the void, there's protein.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    All version of WoW have been cartoony, thats the art style they have choosen to go with.
    Yes, but 10 years ago you might not have seen it so much, if you did not want to see it.
    Given how it's impossible to make everyone happy when it comes to details, all this criticism is pointless unless you REALLY don't like (i.e. 'can't live with') something. Else it just leads to constant whining over subtleties, and that's why reading forums is such a pain these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Even in the void, there's protein.
    Being made of nothingness and not having actual muscles is no excuses not to get SICK GAINS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Being made of nothingness and not having actual muscles is no excuses not to get SICK GAINS
    Voidwalker?

More like 'roidwalker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post

I like the new model... so there.

Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one. While you might like something, someone else might like something else. Obviously, blizzard like the new ones more, so they kept them. That's how everything in life works.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're not the only one to find the older model superior

too different
    mostly the colors are more pleasurable in the older model, I can deal with the model itself

people have different tastes, which is why they must enable OPTIONS for things like that

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one. While you might like something, someone else might like something else. Obviously, blizzard like the new ones more, so they kept them. That's how everything in life works.
    Very true.

I personally like both. Obviously they didn't just re-do the old model in HD but rather chose to completely revamp the model pretty much from the ground up and make the Voidwalker muscly (because it's a tank).
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I agree with OP. It feels like they removed the the 'spookyness' of them away. Now they look like angry reptiles. And the fact they gave voidlord a structure at all baffles me