Thread: CRZ sucks nutz.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

CRZ sucks nutz.

They really need to get rid of this horrible feature.... Questing in Broken Shore... run across someone on another realm... Started helping each other out.

Well. CRZ can go to hell and it can die. It the past friended run something with this person and built more server community. Now.. Fuck it all. CRZ and who ever thought it can go rot under a rock.

Rant off.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ wouldn't be doing things in Legion content. Connected Realms are the thing. Also it's still helpful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Not sure what you're ranting about. Did your friend phase out while you were questing?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    They really need to get rid of this horrible feature.... Questing in Broken Shore... run across someone on another realm... Started helping each other out.

Well. CRZ can go to hell and it can die. It the past friended run something with this person and built more server community. Now.. Fuck it all. CRZ and who ever thought it can go rot under a rock.

Rant off.
    so you're against cross realm communities but at the same time want better realm communities?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I prefer CRZ the vast majority of the time. Next time, request or send a friend invite and work together longer if you're having fun.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    CRZ wouldn't be doing things in Legion content. Connected Realms are the thing. Also it's still helpful.
    CRZ is enabled in Legion content, if thats what you were implying. Connected realms are something completely different.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    You're clearly not getting the point of CRZ. Blizzard implemented CRZ to allow us to feel like regardless of level we're still part of an immersive world where people steal our mobs and farming nodes.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    I like CRZ personally. And if you found a bud, why didn't you just friend them and then group?
    Maybe they were in a queue and didn't want to lose their spot in the queue. Wish they made it so you didn't lose your queue when you joined a group and when you accepted a queue you would drop the premade group with a message that you accepted a queue.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    CRZ is completely failure and has zero reason to exist. Server merging could deal with everything CRZ could do and do even better.

Deleted
    Without CRZ, would it even be possible to invite someone on a different server to run mythic plus, or pug a raid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Without CRZ, would it even be possible to invite someone on a different server to run mythic plus, or pug a raid?
    You could. CRZ and Cross Realm are two different things.

CRZ is a bandaid over a gunshot wound. Small servers are dying and Blizzard's response is to enable CRZ, which makes the world seem busy but does nothing if you want to form a guild for raiding, have a healthier auction house, or server community. Want a healthier server? Blizzard wants extra money.

I recently leveled 1-110 and most low level zones were completely empty. Not sure what the are CRZing.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

Rant off.
    So? Add him as a friend, you can do everything with him as with anyone from your server except current mythic raid tier, where it's probably unlikely anyway to just add someone from your friendslist to your raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    So? Add him as a friend, you can do everything with him as with anyone from your server except current mythic raid tier, where it's probably unlikely anyway to just add someone from your friendslist to your raid.
    Or trade. Or be in a guild.

What you mean you don't love not being able to find nodes because everyone is shoved into the same area just to make it look like someone is actually playing? You don't like the fact that you gotta stand around and wait on mobs because now you are sharing with 10 other servers? You mean you don't like that half the time you run up to a node or see and rare and it despawns because you hit another phase?

But you get to see people you will never come in contact with again! Isn't it glorious?

Deleted
    My biggest issue with CRZ is the jarring experience I get whilst playing. I'll be travelling around and have nodes/mobs and players phasing in and phasing out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I recently leveled 1-110 and most low level zones were completely empty. Not sure what the are CRZing.
    It proves CRZ cant solve issues of low population zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    My biggest issue with CRZ is the jarring experience I get whilst playing. I'll be travelling around and have nodes/mobs and players phasing in and phasing out.
    CRZ is horrible. CRZ players are NPCs for you.

Random sharding and being put into zones with people not from your realm or connected realm does indeed suck, but it wasn't the first, nor the last, reason why realm communities died. It was more like another smack to the face of an already long-dead horse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Remove Cross-Realm zones, completely, please.

I get that you're trying to get the feeling that there's a lot of people in the old zones to level up with, that you can group with to quest, defend the zone, etc, but they are just terrible. What i've seen today is:
    - People gather near spawn points like the blasted lands dark portal spawn and just gank the living hell out of people that go through the portal, this gives no sense of world pvp whatsoever, it just pisses me off that i just can't go out of the BL portal without even being able to react.

- People are afraid of leveling: If you type /who in nagrand or any outlands zone, you'll see mostly level 85 people there, just waiting for the other factions's low levels to spawn so they can gank. This is ridiculous really.

- Questing is horrible like this: Even if i want to group up with someone from the other realms, they might not want to group up with me. Then they just get the mobs they need or the items they need, wich i need too, and then i just stand there waiting for the respawn.

- Insane lag: If you have too many people near you, you'll start lagging, and that has happened not only to me today, but to my guildies/friends who i have spoke to as well.

- You're not helping low pop realms. Those realms want more people that can actually go to orgrimmar and stormwind, so they can look into the trade chat and sign up for a raid, not people who randomly go into other zones and don't care. Think about it.

- Rare mount farming i.e. time lost proto drake: From what i've heard, storm peaks is also a CRZ atm. What were you thinking? People who actually wanted to spend some time in their realms quietly looking for the drake, now need to deal with 30+ players in the same place that are waiting for the spawn.

This is just what i think, i haven't even seen anything positive coming out of the CRZ's yet. What do you guys think?