Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    What a shock that I cannot find one source that says that the individual in question was in any way some kind of Christian extremist.
    He wasn't. "Christian" just happened to be his last name, which the poster seems to have lazily omitted.

The original source appears to be from Breibart (extreme right wing media outlet) which makes me doubt the authenticity of the article. So I went out and found the original.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/op...112895e9c.html

I don't agree with him on a couple of things but this is just further proof how the media, regardless of which side it comes from, twists the facts to promote their own agenda.

Knowing this just makes me angry, one reason why I don't watch the news anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Lol where in america are there militant rebel groups that shoot citizens in the streets and fight with our military on a near daily basis. This guys an idiot. People in america who own guns besides criminal gangs are law abiding citizens.
    And the ones who shoot up schools, kill their families, neighbors, planned parenhoods, movie theatres, malls, Dr. Offices, work places. But besides all that, just gang members.

Conservatives are delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i really would make it a law that if you speak shit like this, you'd get shipped out to live with them.
    Why are trumpkins so scared of free speech?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Cause the NRA kidnaps people, cuts their heads off. And oppresses entire groups of people based on their skin color, and sexuality right?
    Members of the NRA have. You didn't think that one through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Christians do it all the time.

A guy in Oregon just slashed two mens throats because they tried to stop him from assaulting muslim women. All in the name of god, christianity and good ol' murica.
    No, they don't. And Oregon is full of certifiable nutcases. Nothing to do with Christianity. Do some research

this opinion I don't like upsets me! waaaah

/wanking motion

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

A guy in Oregon just slashed two mens throats because they tried to stop him from assaulting muslim women. All in the name of god, christianity and good ol' murica.
    Careful, I got an infraction a while ago for making a Christian joke.

That said, the statement itself in the OP is silly if he actually said it. I don't think the NRA is well known for beheading people and bombing places, as well as actively engaging in a war that's displacing and killing millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Why are trumpkins so scared of free speech?
    i'm not a fan of trump, i don't really have much of an opinion on the nra. but anyone saying stupid shit about ISIS should get to see firsthand how "nice" they are.

and by alt-left logic, this technically wouldn't be silencing them. it'd just be taking them somewhere else. i've been told numerous times that rioters like those at berkeley aren't silencing free speech, so this wouldn't be either.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-05-29 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me, but the NRA is a much greater threat to America than ISIS will ever be, are you kidding me? ISIS ain't killing nobody in America. And even if they were, it would still only be a fraction of what the NRA are responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Excuse me, but the NRA is a much greater threat to America than ISIS will ever be, are you kidding me? ISIS ain't killing nobody in America. And even if they were, it would still only be a fraction of what the NRA are responsible for.
    well to be fair the NRA is pretty much just a mouth piece for the gun lobby. so that muddies the waters quite a bit, cuz why you gotta hate the 2nd bro?

No but they are damned close...

Both are dangerous
    Both love guns
    Both worship non sensible doctrines
    Both are just itchin for a fight

Now i'm quite sure that Isis might have a higher body count, but if you add up all the times NRA members went on shooting sprees in your country... I'm sure it is impressive

Considering the statistics the professor is right - the NRA causes way more death and injuries than ISIS, so by that metric it's perfectly justifiable.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm so envious of America, perhaps if we had guns here in the UK kids wouldn't have been killed at a concert.
    How.... literally the stupidest thing I have read in a while. How on earth would a gun help in what happened.

Useless, mindless garbage like this window-licking "professor" should have their words circulated by the NRA; it would lead to a very successful membership drive.

"patriotreporting.com," eh?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

TIL 1 guy is a Militant Rebel group.

Deleted
    Lol... and the left still wonders why they're losing elections.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    100% agreed.

Send Chompsky first
    Fucking Chomsky and his educating and his facts.

We don't need to know about useless crap like linguinistics.

Who needs to study pasta that much?
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-05-29 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Fucking Chomsky and his educating and his facts.
    Chomsky is a Nietzschean abyss of lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't agree, but I can see how you could reasonably make that argument, given that ISIS (or really any terrorism in the US) kills an average of like nobody a year in the US, while the NRA stands in the way of every legislative attempt to curb gun violence in the US, which is responsible for something like 12,000 murders a year. Depending on ones ethics, it could be argued that their obstructionism makes them morally, even if not legally, complicit.
    The places with the most gun laws, regulations, and restrictions have the most gun related violence and murders. I'm not sure what impact the NRA has on that. It's almost like people who are willing to kill another human with a gun don't care that the gun they are using is illegal. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Considering the statistics the professor is right - the NRA causes way more death and injuries than ISIS, so by that metric it's perfectly justifiable.
    To my knowledge, the professor didn't say that. Also to note, the NRA doesn't cause more deaths, gun do (more correctly, people using those guns - either way, it's not the NRA). The NRA isn't out there shooting people.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-05-29 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Did you do some source-checking and actually found out yet that nobody even said 'ISIS is nicer than NRA' ?

OP's story is nothing but false claims and words twisted into meaning something else. Standard fake news from the right-wing.
    even if it wasn't in the op, i just mean anyone acting in the way talked about by op.

there are stupid fucking college cunts that spout this crap, and they need to be taught a lesson.