Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    1. ummmm Yes that is true. I would give you some links but that would be breaking the TOS.

Basicaly There's a drug called DMT which is illegal. DMTis in the tryptamine classification.

There are sites that sell the chemical 4-ACO-DMT, 4-ACO-DPT, 5-MeO-TMT, 5 Meo-Dalt which are all tryptamine drugs

tryptamines do the same thing to your brain.

Comparing 4-AcO-DMT to DMT is like comparing Heroic to oxycodone in a way, ( don't take the H to oxy literal, this is just an example.)

Heroic and oxycodone do the exact same thing to you mind and body, Heroin just does it on a different level. BOTH DRUGS HOWEVER PRODUCE THE SAME HIGH. Heroin is just more potent therefor a stronger high.

DMT would do the same thing to your brain as 4-ACO-DMT. It gives you really intense trips plus the research chemical is highly concentrated.

Another example. PCP is illegal. 3-MEO-PCP is Not. 3-MEO-PCP is just as powerful as PCP but it's legal. Both these drugs do the exact same thing to your body in a way.

clonazepam is a prescription only Benzodiazapine so it's illegal without prescription. clonazolam is ALSO a Benzodiazapine but it is legal. Clonazolam is 2 times stronger than Clonazepam and are almost idetical in molecules. And you can buy Clonazolam from AMERICAN based research chemical companies online.

Bath salts (MDPV) became illegal so then chemical researchers made A-PVP (more known as "flakka"). Flakka was made illegal so now there's a new chemical called A-PHP would is still legal and produces the same effects as the prior drugs. One that becomes illegal (because it'll gain media attention eventually) then they will just make a new chemical. And because these chemicals are labeled "not for human consumption" they can legally keep pushing these new chemicals on the streets until it becomes noticed. Then the cycle keeps repeating.
    This series of posts should give you the best answer on why drugs are illegal, to keep people from experimenting with volatile chemicals in an unprotected environment without possessing the credentials to doing so.

Some illegal drugs addict people and then kill them slowly. Taxes cannot be paid if people are dead.

Some drugs reveal truths, dissolve bounderies, and cause us to question authority and the social structure of things. Taxes cannot be paid if certain truths are revealed.

That's basically it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    This series of posts should give you the best answer on why drugs are illegal, to keep people from experimenting with volatile chemicals in an unprotected environment without possessing the credentials to doing so.
    It explains why there will always be legal research chemicals on the legal market that some people will tend to use because the popular, most well known illegal drugs are illegal.

Every Heroin Addict knows the risk of doing Heroin. A meth addict knows the risk of using meth. A meth addict who would rather use research chemicals to get his "fix" because it's legal and provides the same type of high (and probably cheaper too), doesn't know what he's getting himself in to.

If people would use MDMA ( which is less dangerous than alcohol) instead of higly concentrated mimic chemicals. Because there research companies are making billions and their doing it completely legally.

Instead of having people who want to get high but don't want to break the rules go to research chemcials where there health effects are not as known as real illegal street drugs.

If we legalized the real street drugs, it will fix so many problems that the war on drugs has created. If we don't change soon, 20-25 years down this situation with drug cartels, research companies etc is only going to get worse.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-05-29 at 09:43 AM.

I don't think it would be wise to "legalize all drugs" while capitalism exists. Look at cigarettes... imagine legal heroine... You THINK it could never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I don't think it would be wise to "legalize all drugs" while capitalism exists. Look at cigarettes... imagine legal heroine... You THINK it could never happen...
    We have legal heroin its just called Rx Painkillers

A rose by any other name...

I can ask my doctor for fentanyl patches for my bad back and he will give it to me even though fentanyl is 50x as strong as heroin!

because a big business grew around it

Deleted
    Prescription opiates. A person addicted to opiates goes the same path as any other opioid user including heroic addicts. Our country is already at a opiate epidermic. Getting prescribed opiates is ridiculously too easy for some doctors (wont say their names)

Most bad drugs today is bad because of branding

Ironically you can get the same high as cocaine from doing aload of adderall or Heroin from doing CWE a whole packet of over the counter codiene!

When you know about this shit like i do then you really do see the guy behind the curtain and seeing this whole bullshit for what it is!

Heroin was very much legal once. So was cocaine. Both at the height of as-close-as-we've-gotten laissez faire capitalism. The world didn't end.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Prescription opiates. A person addicted to opiates goes the same path as any other opioid user including heroic addicts. Our country is already at a opiate epidermic. Getting prescribed opiates is ridiculously too easy for some doctors (wont say their names)
    Yes but it's still played like a bit secret still. If you add capitlism, suddenly you are setting up "Henry's Heroin Hub" which would actively encourage use of the drug, probably through different refined methods and flavors...

Drugs exist. There are certain ones that education should inform are "bad". Capitlism would conflict with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    We have legal heroin its just called Rx Painkillers

A rose by any other name...

I can ask my doctor for fentanyl patches for my bad back and he will give it to me even though fentanyl is 50x as strong as heroin!
    This ^ America's opiate epidemic won't be solved anytime soon. And the amount of people getting hooked on opiate pain kills just creates a HUGE Heroin market. Because opiate addicts almost always turn to heroin will the the pills are gone and they started getting dope sick (withdrawals). and you can't seem to find anyone to fix your withdrawals other than heroin. That's why criminal organizations (Mexican cartels) and Heroin producers (Afghanistan is the #1 source of heroin production in the world) are pushing more and more dope into America.

Let's not forget than majority of the heroic in the US is originated from Afghanistan, some probably terrorist organization who then move the dope to the Americas then the Mexican cartels flood it into the states.

So by outlawing Heroin, we are indirectly funding terrorist organizations. Sounds funny but it's the truth.

Let's treat pain with CBD oil, not opiates maybe.

A lot of small businesses have the problem of employees getting high at lunch. They work in the morning, get high and don't do much work after that so it's a big drop in productivity.

If we legalized drugs nationally, there would be huge costs involved, socially and economically. Not everyone is strong enough or responsible enough, these people will have children they might not be able to take care of, etc. We pay a huge social cost for alcohol for example, like 60 percent of crime has alcohol involved in some way, rapes, murders, child molestation, burglaries, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Rofl, what? That's totally not unsound logic at all.
    https://youtu.be/QlPNRaXj2OQ?t=54m37s
    Do me a favour and watch this short segment (maybe even the entire documentary if you've got some time to spare).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If we legalized drugs nationally, there would be huge costs involved, socially and economically. Not everyone is strong enough or responsible enough, these people will have children they might not be able to take care of, etc. We pay a huge social cost for alcohol for example, like 60 percent of crime has alcohol involved in some way, rapes, murders, child molestation, burglaries, etc.
    Young people who wants to use drugs, are going to use drugs. Legalizing them would not increase drug induced/ relation crime. There is absolutely no evidence to support than. Any case of drug decriminalization / legalized in European counrties caused a drop actually.

People keep saying "thats euro , not america it doesnt work over here." what evidence to do have that supports that? Eurpeans love getting high just like americans. The only difference is that we have a lore more drug organized crime over here. (mostly in central and south american and that's mainly because in those countries drugs may be decriminalized but they are still have drug cartels there which purpose is to provide to countries where it is ILLEGAL

Alcohol, since you mentioned it. When they illegalized alcohol on the the early 20th century, they actually saw a huge spike in crime.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-05-29 at 10:07 AM.

A lot of small businesses have the problem of employees getting high at lunch. They work in the morning, get high and don't do much work after that so it's a big drop in productivity.

I hate to inform you but people coming in to work fucked up is nothing new. It's stupid. You should be fired for it. And in my time in the work place it has been exactly that. People call in "sick" one to many times...

People are just horrible employees sometimes. If you work at the same place for a while you stary to see it lol

Never had a case of the 2pm drowsies at an office job? No drugs required.

Horse, cart issue. Could it be a valid statement that those most likely to commit crimes are also more likely to drink? That A doesn't cause B, rather C is correlated with both? C being another factor, such as poverty or mental health issues, etc.?;

To put it another way, many (most? all?) young 20ish males who go on shooting rampages also play violent video games. Therefore... whatever, follow the logic.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Is this a joke question? Some are because they can be deadly if not consumed correctly or are abused. And not all drugs are illegal.
    Alcohol, cars, guns, even house hold products like bleach are deadly if not used correctly or abused.

Why do we trust people not to kill themselves with Jack Daniels or a gun but with LSD or Crack?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Alcohol, cars, guns, even house hold products like bleach are deadly if not used correctly or abused.

Why do we trust people not to kill themselves with Jack Daniels or a gun but with LSD or Crack?
    Because there isn't a lobby for illegal drugs.

I really do believe its a branding issue

Cause nearly every drug that is banned there is a legal variant of some kind that you can abuse or get hold of in a legal way.

Look at the rise of synthetic drugs!

Its like banning coca-cola but allowing colas to be legal by another name with the same effects.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    I really do believe its a branding issue

Cause nearly every drug that is banned there is a legal variant of some kind that you can abuse or get hold of in a legal way.

Look at the rise of synthetic drugs!

Its like banning coca-cola but allowing colas to be legal by another name with the same effects.
    exactly, these synthetic drugs are so closely identical to the real thing almost molecullaly identical. Why pay 10 bucks for a single point of street MDMA when you can get a legal chemical with nearly twin effects for 10 dollars for 10 point legally and it camr straight from the lab for it's not cut. The mindset of our growing young culture.