Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What he said isn't overestimating anything, its been proven thought blizzards actions. If LFR was to be removed Legion was the time to do it, WOD cutted LFR as it was. But Blizzard backtracked on everything they did because they saw both a massive drop in raiding and subs.
    Only LFRetards think WoD sucks because of LFR.
    I would say WoD sucks because of new models. They wasted tons of time on it and cut lots of real contents.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    LFR is tourist mode which should not drop gear.
    You can keep saying this and have that opinion. Just remember the opinion is wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, No one will do ANYTHING in this game unless it has some kind of reward. That doesn't just apply to LFR, It apply's to Pet Battles,Dungeons,Raids,Quests and so on.

Ever heard of the Carrot on the Stick and I don't mean the ingame item.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya u don't get to decide what LFR is for.

LFR is for those who want to expect the endgame story,raiding and don't have the time/skill to commit to NM+. Blizzard has already stated this many times as well. At this point anyone bitching about LFR is just doing it for the lul's or has ego issues. Its not going anywhere anytime soon.
    Please don't repeat that sad bullshit about time/skill. It takes neither of those to raid normal/hc. Its just plain laziness and entitlement.

7+ Year Old Account
    This makes zero sense, LFR provides the full lore 99.9% of the time.

99.9%? Less than 80% heroic content. You also get less boss spells than Heroic.

Only time it doesn't is Mythic Only Phases on last bosses that even blizzard hasn't decided if its cannon or not.
    What's wrong with that?

Only LFRetards think WoD sucks because of LFR.
    I would say WoD sucks because of new models. They wasted tons of time on it and cut lots of real contents.
    LFR sucked for many reasons, LFR being gutted to death is one of them. People like you say childish shit like the bolded and yet wounder why NM+ raiding (mainly HM/Mythic) is dying. Why would anyone want to group with someone who act's like a dick to other players just because of the raid mode they chose.

- - - Updated - - -

99.9%? Less than 80% heroic content. You also get less boss spells than Heroic.

What's wrong with that?
    1) Spell's isn't lore......

2) Never said anything was wrong with it, Try to keep up.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    LFR sucked for many reasons, LFR being gutted to death is one of them. People like you say childish shit like the bolded and yet wounder why NM+ raiding (mainly HM/Mythic) is dying. Why would anyone want to group with someone who act's like a dick to other players just because of the raid mode they chose.
    LFR should be completely removed.

1. WPVP
    2. World First kill
    And both of those provide a ego boost as a reward and also have less and less people doing them daily.

- - - Updated - - -

LFR should be completely removed.
    Ya its clear talking to you is pointless now, Since all you can seem to do is spew with and not have a adult conversation.

LFR has been in WoW for over half its life, Its not going anywhere get over it.

7+ Year Old Account
    And both of those provide a ego boost as a reward and also have less and less people doing them daily.
    Arena and LFR kills them since players like you constantly ask free shit. For example, PVP templates.

- - - Updated - - -

LFR has been in WoW for over half its life, Its not going anywhere get over it.
    Wrong. 5v5, Buff and old models are removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Please don't repeat that sad bullshit about time/skill. It takes neither of those to raid normal/hc. Its just plain laziness and entitlement.
    It factually takes both, ur opinion doesn't change that.

7+ Year Old Account
    It factually takes both, ur opinion doesn't change that.

Time/skill are faked. I only take less than 65 mins running normal without voice chat per week which is much less than LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop asking blizzard for free shit. Arena and LFR are bad since it has a poor content quality and becomes warfare epic.

Stop asking blizzard for free shit. Arena and LFR are bad since it has a poor content quality and becomes warfare epic.
    Just going to keep beating this dead horse I see, Like I said early'er talking to someone who wants to be childish is pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just going to keep beating this dead horse I see, Like I said early'er talking to someone who wants to be childish is pointless.
    Pointless? 5v5 is removed and Nothing happened. HAHAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    1. WPVP
    2. World First kill

- - - Updated - - -

LFR is tourist mode which should not drop gear.
    1. No one does world pvp its deader then fucking dead and its mostly cause no reward
    2. Worlds first still get reward.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey.
    So.. interesting stuff happened recently.
    Ziqo tweeted about old model option the other day: https://twitter.com/Ziqoftw/status/822038513998852098
    I was going through the other threads on this and I noticed something..
    but we're not allowed to talk about our preference when it comes to our very character models?
    They did a favor. That thread was already ruined from the start, anyways, due to the excess of trolls. Apparently some forum users get annoyed by just seeing the phrase "Old character models are gone" in the list and come to disrupt it.
    Among those trolls were actually blizzard employees, thats right, remember this thread? https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747265250
    This thread was locked at 26 pages with 190 upvotes, and we can't vote in locked threads.. I noticed it was downvoted to -10, then -20, and then back to 0.
    Blizzard deleted the "part 3" threads, then downvoted part 2, and the first one by over 200 downvotes to try silence any new feedback on it and make GD act negatively whenever we'd reference an earlier thread on the subject. Shady stuff, isn't it?
    Lore responded
    "investigating this myself - we have a rule to NEVER downvote posts" https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822153428012965890
    Never got a follow-up, so if you're reading this Lore, now's the chance..
    Ornyx responded
    "Appreciate your concern, but we just were looking into this as well. Regardless, the threads were noted with a high popularity at the time we reported them. The change after-the-fact doesn't affect how the feedback is/was sent along."
    https://twitter.com/BretForbus/statu...49535002554368
    https://twitter.com/BretForbus/statu...49723918200836
    As for the request we're asking for..
    "also have noted that we disagree with regression of our characters models. Something to think about for the future, perhaps. Again, thanks for the feedback - it's been noted. Have a good one. "
    Lore didn't seem to understand what we had lost... https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822176292380360704
    https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822177163302432768
    https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822179985028878336
    After getting linked comparison videos https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822185371106586625
    "this is helpful, thanks - think i understand a bit better now"
    You don't understand how a game works. Game plays you not you play game. Blizzard can do everything to mute you.

Pointless? 5v5 is removed and Nothing happened. HAHAHA
    Not the mode I was talking about, Once again LFR has been in WoW's life for over half of it.

Sounds like WoW isn't the game for you, Maybe u should play something else.

(My last reply to you, as long as u act like a child)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    1. No one does world pvp its deader then fucking dead and its mostly cause no reward
    No reward? no. It is because of PVP garrison like arena.
    What better rewards than casual mythic guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    There clearly baiting at this point, just going to hit the report button.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again LFR has been in WoW's life for over half of it.
    Prove it

Sounds like WoW isn't the game for you, Maybe u should play something else.

(My last reply to you, as long as u act like a child)
    Sounds like WOW isn't the game for you. You play a MMORPG game like a solo game.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Yeah a video with shit music on it. Having to finish the story via out of game is bad game design and always has been.
    Find another video? Turn music off? Or even this is too hard?

7+ Year Old Account