Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Khadgar will be killed at the end of this expansion, he is clearly a dread lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I think you mean Mua'dib and his Freeman warriors.

Khadgar is the guardian even if he doesn't want to take up the title. And he is basically doing exactly that.
    sorry i meant this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Yeah, I'm tired of his persona and poorly written "witty" dialogue. Granted, anything is better than Thrall, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar is fine, but Thrall was and still is cooler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would love if we were lead by council. Members would be - Mudmug, Perry Gatner and Dudebrul.

Deleted
    I like Khadgar, so why not. That being said I'm always in favor of someone else getting a bit attention, if only to not exhaust our elderly wizards likeability

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    I think Spiffums thought that your example wasn't correct vs the context here. I mean you are referring to 2 armies who both thought they had the backing of god.
    But the story in WoW is the army of light vs the legion. And while "Dune" isn't exactly that, it is more accurate then the Crusades.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This... The puns need to stop.
    Yep, Blizz always had cringeworthy puns but it was OK when it was once in a while.. every other line of Khadgar is like out of a punmaster9000 really getting annoying

Deleted
    I hate Khadgar, i am Horde player and should interact with Horde races not HUMANS.

Anyways if we need a mage in the lead then Aethas Sunreaver should be fine.
    Otherwise maybe a Tauren for a change would be great, we have not seen Tagar in WoW yet yet he was 2e in command in WC3.
    Also we need anew Troll and Orcs with character building because of the killing spree blizzard did on them the last exp packs.

But anyways NO Khadgar anymore, just make him the Alliance and never make me interact with him ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I hate Khadgar, i am Horde player and should interact with Horde races not HUMANS.

Anyways if we need a mage in the lead then Aethas Sunreaver should be fine.
    Otherwise maybe a Tauren for a change would be great, we have not seen Tagar in WoW yet yet he was 2e in command in WC3.
    Also we need anew Troll and Orcs with character building because of the killing spree blizzard did on them the last exp packs.

But anyways NO Khadgar anymore, just make him the Alliance and never make me interact with him ever again.
    You mean like how the Alliance had to put up with Thrall during Cataclysm?
    It's not that big a deal.
    That said I'm totally with you on some of the currently minor races becoming less minor. MoP did that really well, would love to see more of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Khadgar is fine, but Thrall was and still is cooler.
    Do deliver him that memo, because Thrall is anything but cool atm. Broken and pathetic more like it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Maximillian of Northshire is our guy!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather next xpac to not have a neutral hero.

As Horde I'd love Saurfang and Baine to be the centre of the Horde Story, and I guess Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    I'd rather next xpac to not have a neutral hero.

As Horde I'd love Saurfang and Baine to be the centre of the Horde Story, and I guess Sylvanas.
    Saurfang is a 100 year old Orc, he has (should have) a short future.
    Better invest character building in a new young Orc instead of a dying one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar has always been in the fight against the Legion. I don't think we'll see him go, but I definitely believe he'll take a step back after this.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I'm not entirely comfortable being lead by someone whom is equal parts shit wizard and mathematician. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Illidan and his holy Army of Light, will storm across the universe wiping out demon kind as the new legion of the universe.

to purify all the unjust and unpure in the universe.

aka a Holy Crusade.... like the Christians against Saladin and Jerusalem.

.....And introducing purified/holy Nathrezim as the new playable race

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since Varian is gone, Khadgar needs to go and adopt Anduin, because his dad jokes are already on point.

Khadgar is an ass.
    I only wish to see him become the extremist that he has always been and we rise to fight him and bring him back to its place, in a prison library.

That guy encouraged us to raid Highmaul only for him to get runes of power when we could have make alliances with the ogres in order to fight the iron horde, our common enemy.
    Then an extension later, he asks us to kill people inside Dalaran, without proof of anything wrong that they might have done, so he can sleep well at night and thanks us with a pet. His head inside a bubble...
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44412/enemies-everywhere

I really hope Blizzard will reveal this character for who he really is, a crazy guy, just like wrathion was.

Deleted
    id rather have he gets killed of

Khadgar won't make it out of Legion alive.