Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, that's my exact same character and role so Strikered is lying.

So one of us is being lynched today and for the sake of game balance I don't believe that there's more than one scum player left alive.
    so instead of coming up with a role you just say 'what he said', man you're not even trying.

- - - Updated - - -

as i may not be round for end of day

Vote: Graeham

Why would you even vote like that at such a critical point in the game, especially so early on in the day phase? It reeks of desperation. I left a few hints in regards to my role throughout the game and I was hoping it would be town rather than scum that picked up on them.

- - - Updated - - -

At any rate, here's the list of players that are left alive:

Cruelle
    Graeham
    PalawinFC
    Strikered

That's four, in total. If I'm not mistaken if there's a mislynch today then someone dies tonight and it's game over, no? So voting at this point in time is a very, very silly thing to do.

I do not believe that there is more than one scum player left - I actually assumed the game would be over last night upon hitting Tumppu and I'm fairly certain I'm not the only player to have believed that. If anyone has any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them.

I'll be around periodically.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Yes I did as you suggested, I checked Graeham he is innocent. Your the only one I haven't checked, but I figure when you claim you'll be the doc which is why you asked me to check Graeham.

Going to be an interesting day peeps.
    Yes I'm the doctor. Doctor Hartman.

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham. Who did you target and why?

- - - Updated - - -

So one of them is the vigi and the other must be godfather.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you even vote like that at such a critical point in the game, especially so early on in the day phase? It reeks of desperation. I left a few hints in regards to my role throughout the game and I was hoping it would be town rather than scum that picked up on them.
    What hints?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    well here it is, I'm busy today so i'll try and get back to place my vote later but it's going to be graeham as I read Pala as town more than i do graeham

I am Peter Griffin, Town Vigilante

N1.Cerinh
    N2.Dupti
    N3.Tumppu

N1 i was going close to killing listo and i wouldn't normally kill new players but with a game so small was pointless keeping them alive for the sake of obeying our unwritten rules glad i didn't kill him, although someone clearly did last night.
    What made you want to kill Listo on n1?

Why dupti N2?

My 'hints' were basically pointing out that there was very likely to be a vigilante and that people shouldn't panic over there being three deaths on N1. I tried to do it in such a way as to not be too obvious. I actually considered claiming yesterday and regret not doing so.

As for who I targeted and why? Cerinh was my first target. I had a feeling that they'd flip town after Sincerity was lynched but since neither of them showed up at all on D1 I figured it was better to just eliminate the dead weight and not off someone who would actually show up to post. Furthermore, I feared that if Cerinh were spared we'd just see D2 revolve largely around whether or not to lynch Cerinh. As it stands, it proved to be a good decision as D2 ended up being very productive.

Dupti was a gamble who I knew could go either way - but I didn't like some of the things surrounding him such as Danner calling him scum and Dupti doing the same to Danner only to not really commit to a serious push. He seemed a bit too defensive at times, too - so I was worried he was somehow aligned with Danner.

Tumppu is simple - he was the most obvious choice to go after last night based on the information revealed yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Yes I'm the doctor. Doctor Hartman.
    Yeah I kinda got the feeling you might be a tpr early on.

What made you want to kill Listo on n1?
    Long running joke I think, since 41 (game) anyway.

Why dupti N2?
    Lol really? Dupti was clearly high as kite, his posts were all over the place and the poor love probably burnt his husband's cookies.

No seriously, Dupti was playing like a spastic in a magnet factory who couldn't put two ends together. I'd have killed him too. But the Dupti kill was important and i'll explain why in my vote post later.

OK. I was going tu wait but since its only a short day, i'm going to post my thoughts now.

Then cruelle let me know what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Notes:

#8 - strikered voted Listo for no particular reason (now claims to have wanted to nk him).

#25 - feels town by Graeham.

#73 - Graeham posted but didn't vote sincerity. Agreed with danner regarding the "why not cerinh" argument.

Day1: Graeham later hammered sincerity, right at kryllian vote. strikered didn't vote sincerity, but not clear if he was around at end of day. Graeham posted a lot, strikered posted a little. Neither contributed much of substance.

#98 - strikered post reads like scum.

#99 - Graeham isn't worried by number of kills. I actually remember wondering at the time if he was the vigi /joat.

#102 - strikered defends my criticism of his previous post, with sarcasm.

I actually didn't think he had slipped, I was just putting the feelers out. In any event, it appears there are 4 mafia anyway.

#104 - strikered sort of speculates on game make up. His observations are very obvious and fluffy. Talks about himself a lot (reads as defense).

#108 - Kryllian backs up strikereds comments about the SP v FG rivalry. He does talk about voting for either "Pala, Celtic, Dupti, or Strikered".

Even if they didn't use their shows to criticise each other, they are in clear competition. The story behind the game was obvious as soon as sincerity flipped.

#115 - strikered repeats that the night phase was good for town.

#119 - strikered posts for the third time this game about how tired he is and won't be around.

#120 - I character read Graeham's post as town.

#122 - Graeham votes danner when the kryllian train was available.

Day 2: Graeham and strikered both voted danner, but there was a tpr check. Strikered was very active this day and Graeham was very quiet.

#161 - Graeham checks in, will post thoughts later.

#162 - strikered starts the train on kryllian. Posts a few weird things. Nb: this was before cruelle claims innocent on him. Before cruelle claims guilty in kryllian. And before Listo claims he saw Tumppu kill Celtic. Would be a very good bus if he's scum.

#172 - Graeham straight onto kryllian after the tpr checks outed. (Listo calls him out for voting due to l-2 so early in day, could have been eager to bus).

#177 - strikered doubts Kryllian's fake claim.

#179 - cruelle thinks Graham is town because of something he said on day 2.

What were you referring to here, Cruelle?

#184 - Graeham post. I remember at the time thinking this was a vigi hint.

Day 3: both of them bussed kryllian pretty hard. Strikered much harder than Graeham. Kryllian was the most likely lynch this day, even before the guilty. Was a bold but attractive bus for strikered. Not that bold for Graeham. If the last scum is third party rather than mafia this means nothing. Although I don't think that is very plausible.

#202 - Graeham tries to say strikered is reckless for voting. I don't agree, strikered and Graeham are clearly voting on each other today.

#204 - Graeham gives sensible reasons for his night kills.

- - - Updated - - -

I was leaning heavily towards Graeham telling the truth. The only part that makes me doubt that is the kryllian vote of strikered.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI cruelle we only have 14 hours left.

- - - Updated - - -

Before hearing your thoughts, this is what it comes down to for me :
    On day 3, would strikered as scum be ballsy enough and would scum be sure enough that kryllian was probably going to be lynched, that he would start the train?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Danner

I dislike the exchange between Dupti and Danner, as mentioned in my previous post and I think it'll be informative to see how things play out from here given that my vote also serves to bring each of the existing trains to equal levels.
    Also this put danner ahead of kryllian.

- - - Updated - - -

My 'hints' were basically pointing out that there was very likely to be a vigilante and that people shouldn't panic over there being three deaths on N1. I tried to do it in such a way as to not be too obvious. I actually considered claiming yesterday and regret not doing so.
    Can you quote them all? Did I miss any?

What made you decide not to claim yesterday?

@PalawinFC

I think you caught them all, actually. I'll go back and check just to be sure, though. As for why I didn't claim, part of me assumed that the game would be over with Kryll's lynch and Tumppu's death but in the event of there being shenanigans involved such as Tumppu somehow being able to avoid being killed at night I felt it best to heed Cruelle's advice and not claim until today. I didn't account for the game extending beyond the night phase, though. It's sort of caught me off guard.

You have a point about Strikered's vote, though. I'll cast mine on him too since I have no reason to distrust anybody other than him at this stage in the game.

Vote: Strikered

...and I know it's a poor defence, but I absolutely loathe being lynched or killed early on in these games. Quote this for posterity, because if I am lying about my role this time around I give everybody permission to kill/lynch me early on for as many subsequent games as they wish. I really, really don't want to cost people the game.

@Graeham
    Can you run me through the thinking behind your day 2 vote on danner ?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Strikered
    Do you have anything to add?

Deleted
    Before hearing your thoughts, this is what it comes down to for me :
    On day 3, would strikered as scum be ballsy enough and would scum be sure enough that kryllian was probably going to be lynched, that he would start the train?
    Excellent post.

Strikered/Graeham.

I initially didn't like Strikered's day two posts which lead me to investigate him, he was around and posting at key times and could have pressure voted but lumped his vote on Danner after Listo had claimed.

The only other thing on day two was a post where Grae said he was rambling. In a way putting himself down (stop that) When you post with no confidence it doesn't give others the impression that your confident with your own read and it gets passed by....usually. Not on this occasion. Dupti ran through it and whether he intended it or not he came across defensive(not for the first time either). After his exchange with Grae, when Dupti showed up dead the next day, I speculated that if Grae was the vig he would have killed Dupti. You can check my qt for verification after the game.

Strike's Kryll vote was good, excellently played right before my guilty. I was concerned why Grae didn't claim before Strikered today, seen as he was here an posting before him. It was like you were waiting to see what would be claimed first. Strikered most certainly was not reckless voting when he did either.

Saying that I'm inclined to believe Grae's claim. Strikered has played long enough to know when the writing is on the wall for a team member. If Danner hadn't gone day two Kryll was in the firing line to go.

Actually think Strikered played really well, did enough to get investigated, stayed under the vig radar and tried to get a mis-lynch for the win on the last day.

vote: Strikered

I had the same thought as you re strikes day 2 posts trying to be investigated.

I also agree that strikered has it in him to bus kryllian when he did.

In relation to strikered claiming first, I wasnt very troubled by that.
    4 players left, you has claimed cop, scum know we have a vigi so that was the obvious claim (that or I was waiting for a possible doc claim).

The only hitch is would scum strikered guess that the vigi was peter griffin...

We had Lois and stewie, we had

- - - Updated - - -

W has quagmire and Joe.

Characters matched their roles (eg joe the cop, Herbert the watcher) so it was a safe bet peter wasn't the doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

So either strikered played a very good game as god father, or Graeham is exceptionally good at manipulating my character read of him.

I think i trust Graeham and will vote strikered.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to wait a couple of hours for strikered to come back, in case he had anything else to say. But he said he wouldn't be around (which is another point against in itself).

Graeham mate, if you're scum then well played. And good luck trying to guess my target tonight .

vote strikered

Deleted
    I had the same thought as you re strikes day 2 posts trying to be investigated.

I also agree that strikered has it in him to bus kryllian when he did.

In relation to strikered claiming first, I wasnt very troubled by that.
    4 players left, you has claimed cop, scum know we have a vigi so that was the obvious claim (that or I was waiting for a possible doc claim).

The only hitch is would scum strikered guess that the vigi was peter griffin...

We had Lois and stewie, we had

- - - Updated - - -

W has quagmire and Joe.

Characters matched their roles (eg joe the cop, Herbert the watcher) so it was a safe bet peter wasn't the doctor.
    Strikered needed to claim Vig i think. He would need the vig lynched so he could win tonight and not get shot at.

Good point.

Hopefully we find out soon this was a fun game.

I sort of hope the game doesn't end, so I can try to be the hero with a protect.
    I was going to just toss a coin, but I think i can probably out wifom Graeham :

I'm going to protect... Arindel!

Thanks for trusting me, guys. I appreciate it - you made the right decision.

I didn't expect things to get so intense, it's definitely been a very enjoyable game! I can't wait to read through people's QT's - and I'm glad I didn't mess up too badly as a TPR this time around.

Oh my God. You know what I just realised?
    We should have just no lynched and let the vigi kill the other person.

Deleted
    Oh my God. You know what I just realised?
    We should have just no lynched and let the vig kill the other person.
    What if the mafia has priority over the vig? (depends on the mod)

Strikered Playing Eric Cartman Has been lynched!! He was the last threat to town.

Congratulations, You are: Eric Cartman (Mafia)
    Role: Godfather

You simply cannot tolerate another day of Family Guy. After you stole the cut scenes and the keys to the clam, you gathered up the team and you are ready to eliminate every single one of them. You are investigation immune and your "big bones" can act as a buletproof vest usable only 1 time.

Win condition: You win when all threats to mafia are eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.

Town has won
    Celtic playing Rupert has also won.

Dead Thread : https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/HhGDUhJ8jSN

Survivor: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kk98nwFxnrk

SK: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/LsUS3XQQD9a

Vigi: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/28DRg7G8hxSaJ

Cop: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/wpmKCEGYbt4

Doctor: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GpTqxYssNpa

Watcher: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Skuc9hXcD623

Mafia: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/mpuAwPvkvyZ

*cruelle receives a medal* Because of reasons
    Last edited by Arindel; 2017-05-30 at 01:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Town/Celtic for the win.

Thanks for the game Arindel and congrats on your first mod! I'd say that was a success!

This was a good game. Good job Arindel!

The town got stupidly lucky with how the kills only hit VTs and TPRs kept finding scum. Yet I think Strikered deserves some sort of award for that last day fakeclaim. So effing good! Unfortunately, Palawin has it right. Just no-lynch and lynch the survivor. Barring shenanigans that's the right answer, and it would mean Strikered had no chance of landing the win.

I think the main design issue, which luckily didn't become a thing, was the lack of fakeclaims? Or maybe they had some?
    After being outed, I seriously contemplated calling for a mass claim on D2, and had we done so the mafia would have been in a pickle.
    My name of Stewie also served me no help; everyone and their grandmother throught I was scum... and right you were.
    After Celtic outed me, I had like no chance of winning. Stupid celtic. *grumble*
    Though I guess the real nail in the coffin was Listo. Goddammed lucky bastard.

My biggest annoyance was that coinflip of marack. It ruined everything for scum this game. Had he gone for sincerity over cerinh, he would have been super scummy rather than confirmed town. I would have had a double kill (and killed listo second). And the mafia would have had one more person to hide amongst. Basically - this game would have been quite different. Just goes to show what a difference a VT can make. No wonder it's the best role around. IMO town MVP right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. Repeat after me:

The lynch threshold is half the players, rounded down, plus one.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Oh yeah. Repeat after me:

The lynch threshold is half the players, rounded down, plus one.
    The lynch threshold is half the players, rounded down, plus one.!!!!

Thanks for running the game, Arindel - you did very well!